Confessions

Izuku pov
The rest of the day was wired to say the least. Dad was mad and papa was way to quiet to be happy. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I chickened out. Eclipse on the other hand was happy I came back. "So how did it go?" Shinso ask as I laid my head on his lap. "I don't know. Dad seemed to get upset" he nodded. "Why don't we spy?" I get up turning to look at him.

"Thats bad". I whispered but he just shrugged. "Want to know what's upsetting dad?" I nodded knowing what he was going to say. "Then come on." He says hoping out of bed. He's way to confident to not have done this before. But I fallow him anyways. As we make it into the hall he could hear talking. Our dad's sent us to our rooms for a reason. What are they hiding?

As there backs turn Shinso grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch. We bend down so they couldn't see us as he listened in on what they were talking about. "How are you so calm about this! That man in trying to ruin our family!" That was papa. I guess he's back to yelling again. "I'm calm because he can't get far anyways. We took care of Izuku for around 7 years! The child safety committee's not just going to take him away." "But what if they do!? Mr Midoriya is his biological father and we're just two hero's who felt bad for him. I love him but we mean nothing to the committee."

I really didn't know what they were talking about other then the fact I might be taken away. Shinso tried to get us back in the room but I wanted to hear more. "We are his legal guardians the best they can do is visiting days." "No..." "what is it?" I could here dad get up and walk over to We're I think papa was. I could here paper being passed. "No, No way that's true." Dad said walking over to us. He turns to sit down on the couch but instead he finds us snooping.

"Shota-" "Izuku, Shinso get up and go to your room" dad said sounding mad. We quickly run out of the living room and to Shinso's room. "What was that!?" Shinso said closing his door. "Are they getting rid of me?" I say sitting down on the floor. "No they probably trying to figure out how to set times so you can visit Mr Midoriya without missing therapy or something." Shinso reapplied sitting next to me. I lean on him and we talk for a bit more threw the night.

Aizawa pov
I sit down on our bed after Hizashi locked the door. Those little brats are getting extra work outs tomorrow. "Hizashi there not going to let him pick". Hizashi walks up to me and sits on the bed. "Shota it says it right here. If Izuku Midoriya is found to have living relatives over the age of 18 he is to be moved to that household. If he is 16 years old he has a choice who to live with but if his mental health stops him from making a good decision he will go to the relative."
He passes me the paper once again as I look threw it.

"Were fine though Hizashi. He doesn't have any mental health issues." He just frowned sighing. "Shota you know how Mr Midoriya asked why we didn't send Izuku to a therapist sooner?" I nodded listening to him. "He was basically saying he knew that Izuku went to therapy. Panic attacks, having trouble breathing, self harm, loosing control over his quirk because he was scared. Shota the Child Safety Committee is going to see all that on his records". My eyes widened at what he said.

"That fucker knew what to ask Izuku to get information." I growled. The idea of someone using Izuku like that made me want to punch a wall. He thought he was going to meet his biological dad but he was really being questioned. "What are we going to do?" Hizashi asked holding my hand. "We're going to have to keep an eye on Izuku. He can't get into anything bad while this is going on. If he has an outburst or one of those big panic attacks were done for." Hizashi nodded as he got up to change into his PJs.

Izuku pov
I woke up feeling tired. I didn't want to go to school today, or tomorrow, or the day after that. Eclipse just jumped from laying on me to the ground. He always wakes up before me somehow. I got out of bed stretching trying to wake up fully. Then I remembered what happened yesterday night. Mr Midoriya said something about dad and papa not having parental knowledge because there not a mom and a dad.

I still didn't really understand what that meant. I think there doing a great job. I go to the bathroom and wash before dressing into my uniform. Eclipse ran to the living room to get pets from Shinso and dad. I walk out still half awake. "Morning Izuku!" Papa said as I sat down beside Shinso at the table. "D-dad what did Mr Midoriya mean by you lacking parental knowledge?" I say putting my head in my arms on the table. My words could hardly be called that. There more like mumbles.

He still heard me non the less. "Well ummm. Remember when I said some people don't like it when a man and a man date?" I nodded. "Some people think that men shouldn't have children if a woman is not involved" "why...?" I say just trying to stay awake. "Because they don't see how men can by them selfs or with another man.". My eyes kept closing so I had to try and rub them awake. "So Mr Midoriya think.....Mr Midoriya thinks you can't take care of us?" I asked as Papa set plates down on the table.

"Yes. He thinks because me and Hizashi are both men we can't take care of you" "wa....what if you like both?" Shinso turned to me as so did papa. I could hardly think straight so I didn't know what I was saying. I really shouldn't have stayed up so late with Shinso. "What do you mean by both Izuku?" Papa says sitting down in front of me. He looked serious. But right now I couldn't under what was happening.

"Like...what if you like both guys and girls? There both pretty and...and makes your heart speed up?" He looked a bit shocked at what I said. All of them did. "Izuku does your heart speed up like that with both guys and girls?" Dad said slowly so I could understand. "I don't k-know. I'm supposed to like only one....it's not good to like...two...right?" With that I fell back asleep not knowing what I just did.