A flash back

Izuku pov
I was scared out of my mind when someone touch my arm that I fell off the bed and backed up to the corner keeping my head down "Izuku its alright it's just me Todorki and Bakugo here" 'I know that voice it's dad and he said Todorki has here to' I looked up to see them so I run up and hug my dad.

He hugs me back "I don't want to go back please don't let them take me" tears roll down my cheeks as I try to hold them back but with no avail I could feel arms around my back also but I don't look up from my dads chest "I will never let them take you Izuku I promise" I felt better as he said that.

After a bit I looked up "th..thank...you" I see it was Todorki hugging me other then dad but I froze when I saw Bakugo the kid that likes to yell at people looking at me 'he was here the hole time?' I asked my self thinking "Izuku it's time to check your vitals and get you out of here" it was the doctor. I nodded getting up out of my dads and Todorki's grasp siting back on the bed like the doctor wanted me to.

He checked my vitals and some test before saying that it was time to go "come on I'll drive you two back home" I look to see Todorki following so I grabbed his hand so I can walk with him "it's ok Aizawa sensei my dad will be mad if I show up with my teacher he would think I got in trouble or something" dad nods looking back at Bakugo "ya I'll tag along" my dad nods again leaving the hospital.

Todorki goes on his way but of course I get stuck in the back with the scary guy. It was silent for a long time but my thoughts got the best of me "ummm...why..why did you come see me...at th..the hospital" I keep my head down not wanting to get him mad "...." I just keep looking down as he stays silent but then dad says something I would have never thought "he new you before..ummm before you went...missing" my head shot up at that looking at the boy named Bakugo.

He keeps staring out the window not looking back at me "ya we...we were friends before you went missing" I stare in disbelief that I actually had a friend "then...then can you tell me h..how I..I was before I went missing?" He looked back at me surprised but nodded "you were like one of my followers you all ways stuck beside me we were best friends" I was happy knowing that I had a best friend maybe I can have another friend?

I looked at him before I whipped my head down noticing that I'm staring I think he just looked back out the window because we didn't talk for the rest of the time.

Bakugo pov
OMG that was close I think I was going to blush if he kept staring at me like that...he might not remember but we were more then friends like dating if 5 year olds could date that is. He was all ways with me as I protested him from people who didn't give a shit about him that's why I kept looking for him after I thought they gave up.

I got out of the car when we got to my place saying a quick goodbye before I left into my house "why were you gone so long!" I had a note from Aizawa sensei to give my mom so I just shoved it in her face as I walked up to my room "read it you old hag it's from my teacher!" I yell slamming my door behind me flopping onto my bed.

I looked to the side and see a old photo from the past on my desk it was me and Deku before he got taken from me auntie Inko took it.

He fell asleep so I carefully took him back home not wanting to wait for my mom to come pick use up. She got so mad it was funny but sleeping Deku made her hart melt enough to stop her from yelling louder. I looked up at the ceiling remembering the time we wanted to be together for every.

Flash back
"Kacchan you wanted to talk?" I walk over and sat down beside Deku on the beach we all ways loved to chat on "Izuku I like you-" "I LIKE YOU TO!" Deku yells out with a big smile on his face "no you idiot not like that!" I scolded him for talking in front of me "I like like you!!" I turn away.

Not wanting to get rejected so badly I didn't look at him but I herd crying "Deku I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" I turn to see him still smiling "I..I like like..you to Kacchan I want to be a hero with..you" he talked threw his crying "really?" He nodded so I hugged him "let's become hero's together!"
End of flash back

I didn't realize that I was crying until I looked into the mirror to see my red eyes "why did you have to leave me...no..I'm not letting you leave me again not when I just got you back" I went to my computer and typed something out how to get someone to like you I sighed knowing what I'm doing but I keep going.

Next day
Step one was to make eye contact and smile once they see you so I take my seat in front of Deku waiting for him to come to class. Deku takes his seat behind me getting his books for class so I take my chance and look at him he sees me so I smiled turning around 'this is fucking stupid' I thought but I still went on.

Make a conversation was the second one so I waited for lunch to talk to him. I walked down the hall seeing him walking away from the cafeteria so I followed him 'this is the perfect time to talk' I think walking beside him "hey" he looks at me then looks down the the floor "what did you think of the homework?" 'What am I saying!!!' "It looked fine..." I glance at him before I keep walking beside him.

I was going to say something els but he said something first "I..I..I got to go sorry!" He basically runs off somewhere I tried to catch him but he turned the corner so I didn't see were he went 'did I scare him off?' I think going back to the cafeteria to finish my lunch.

I was about to leave but icy hot stoped me "stop what you are doing" "that fuck do you mean!" I yell pushing past him "I mean stop getting close to Izuku..I know you were friends but you aren't anymore so leave him alone" I look at him a bit shocked "oh are you jealous" I say with a smirk seeing that he flinched at what I had said "so the quiet kid has a crush on Izuku huh well to bad you won't get the chance to have him" "what!?" "He's mine icy and there's nothing you can do to stop me" "let's see about that" is all he said before leaving.

I guess I have to save him from someone els after all...