Just a chat

Izuku pov
As we made it back to the lunch room Bakugou, Todoroki and Shinso ran up to us. "Don't just run off like that Deku!" Bakugou yelled as Todoroki just looked worried. "You should have told me you were going off somewhere.". Todoroki said patting my head. Shinso pushed past Bakugou looking at me. Bakugou was about to shout at Shinso before his gaze fell to what Shinso was looking at. Todoroki seemed to notice looking down at my hand. I fallowed his gaze seeing that I was still holding Uraraka's hand.

"Why the fuck are you holding his hand!?" Bakugou yelled pushing Uraraka away from me. "Hey I was just trying to help him!" She defended herself. Todoroki wasn't trying to stop Bakugou seeming to be alright with Uraraka being pushed away from me. Shinso just turned to me. "But seriously Izuku. Don't just go off without telling me please." I nodded not wanting to scare him. I looked as Iida ran up with Kirishima dragging Bakugou off of Uraraka. I walked up to her making sure she was ok. "Uraraka....you ok?" She nodded. "Thanks for asking-" "let's go back to the table Izuku. You haven't eaten much." Todoroki said taking my hand in his. I nodded waving later to Uraraka as I was pulled over to finish eating.

~At home~

As I flip threw the text book I had I could hear a knock on the door. I turn to look at the door not wanting to get up. But no one was home right now...Dad took Shinso out to learn more about his capture weapon and papa was called out. I put my book down and walk to the door. I looked threw the peep hole seeing a red headed woman. I opened the door a crack. She had a light grey shit and a black skirt. She looked so professional. "Hello there. Does Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada live here?". She smiled looking down on me. "Y-yes. Why?" "Because I'm here to visit. They know I was coming some time this month. Can you let me in?".

I looked her over. She looked nice, and dad and papa knew she was coming. I opened the door as she walked in. Her heels making sound on the floor. I closed the door turning back to her. "There....not here right now. I can call th-them if you want." She shook her head no sitting down at the table. "It's fine. I actually want to talk with you." I stayed a bit away from her as she talked. "I'm here to make sure your safe here. And you don't need worry about anything. I do this a lot with other families to." She smiled. Looking around.

"So how about you tell me your name." I looked at her, she seemed so nice. "Izuku Aizawa...but you could just call me Izuku." She nodded looking back to me. "Well my name is joy." Joy huh. She must not be from around here. "So do your parents always leave you home alone?" I shook my head no. "Oh Izuku what are your hobbies? Maybe next time I can bring a activity over." I thought about it as I sat down on a chair next to her. "I like reading." She hummed finding that answer enough.

"I heard that your going to therapy. I won't talk much about that but what do you think of it?" She seemed to get more serious but still had that nice smile on her face. "I...don't want to talk about that..." I said looking down. "That's alright. But I want you to know when I'm here it's safe place." She put her hand on mine as she smiled sweetly. Right then a feeling of safety washed over me. I looked at her smiling a bit. She feels so safe.

Right then the front door opens as I turn to see dad and Shinso walk in. Shinso looked a bit tired as dad was laughing. But once he spotted me and Joy he stoped getting out his capture weapon. Why was he so on edge? I thought he new she was coming. Before dad could act she got up and put out her hand to shake. "Oh hi Mr. Aizawa! I did say I was going to do surprise visits didn't I." She smiled at him as a realization came up to him. "Joy." Dad said harshly as Shinso ran over to me. "Who's that?" He whispered. "Joy. She said she knows dad and papa.". Shinso only nodded looking over at the two.

"Izuku is so nice, your lucky to have such a nice boy." She said as dad never took her hand to shake. "What are you doing here? Izuku and Shinso have to study for there exam tomorrow. They can't sit here and talk to you." Dad seemed to want Joy out. I didn't know why. "Yes I know. It's why I came. It's a very stressful time for them. It would be a shame if the stress over took Izuku. I'm just here to help, and watch." I could see dad tighten his fists nodding. "Kids go study.".