The key to change

Ok so I thought it was a good idea to talk to you guys since no one reads the message boards. How are all's day? Or night if you are reading this at night time. Mines been pretty good. I'm just working on the plot for the sequel book to The more the better. I actually want to know how many of you have read that book. Are you guys only readying this book or are you reading both?

Oh and the photo at the top is how I organize all my fanfic ideas. Each chapter is a new book idea and now I'm up to 50 separate fanfic ideas.... I have a problem. I don't know why I'm telling you I just think it's a bit weird how many ideas I have. Do you fanfic writers do this? As you can see by me wanting you guys to comment I'm pretty lonely... well I got to go back to writing. Later!

Izuku pov
I open my eyes to see I was on the ground. My head ponded from passing out once again. I think that makes it three times now. I got up looking up at the sky. It was still dark and the moon was straight up in the sky. I looked to the garage bags to see none of them have broke. 'It's harder to control crash then the other quirks I have...' I thought hearing a meow from behind me.

I snap my head back to see Eclipse. He looked all tired. Did he walk all the way here!? I ran up to him picking him off the floor. "Bad cat. You don't fallow me out of the house." I say trying to figure out how he even got out of the house. I walked back into Gran Torino's place and opened up the fridge. I got out some tuna and put it on a plate for Eclipse. He went right to eating it. I just sighed sitting down on the ground. I was tired.

After Eclipse was done I washed the plate and picked him up. He looked around like he was making sure it was safe to be here. After going back to the room me and Shinso were sharing I fell right to sleep. Maybe I can learn to control it tomorrow...

Shigaraki pov
After the hero killer left I punched the wall beside me. What a failure of a villain he was. "I can't believe he almost killed a member of the Iida family! If it was me I would have finished him off." I say sitting down at the bar as I scratch my neck. I frowned hearing Kurogiri shuffling papers around. "What. Are. You doing!?" I yell slamming the table. He just brought out a stack of papers from behind the bar putting it on the table. "I'm looking threw the nomu Midoriya's documents." "Ways that?" I ask.

I honestly don't know why master wants that kid alive. I know he's smart but it's stupid if he wants to just run away all the time. "Why is master so hooked on this kid anyways? Can't he just make a new nomu like him?" I said as Kurogiri got out some papers out of the stack looking at them carefully. "He's so hooked on Midoriya because he can't make another one. He tried to kill him before with a quirk enhancing drug overdose but it just made Midoriya have a quirk."

My eyes widened at what he said. Make a quirk, not take one and give it to him but make a new one out of a quirkless kid. I looked at one of the papers grabbing it. "This isn't masters writing...." "I know." "Who's is it then?" I asked seeing that almost everything else is masters work but three papers. "It's the researchers work. The ones who sold us Midoriya. It's why All For One can't make a new nomu as strong as Midoriya. He wasn't normal." I nodded looking at the paper some more.

Izuku pov
I wake up to my brother shaking me. I looked at him confused. He was holding Eclipse with a smile on his face. "I looked at the time jumping up. I slept in! He just laughed pointing to the window. I looked seeing that the sun didn't match the time. "You.....changed the clock...didn't you." I say frowning. He just pasted Eclipse onto me also throwing my cloths at me in the proses. "Get ready. Gran Torino wants us to eat sweets for breakfast.".

I smiled quietly joining the two of them. Gran Torino heated up some sweets handing them to us. We sat around the table eating chocolatey goodness. Eclipse didn't seem interested in the food. "You found a stray?" Gran Torino asked see Eclipse lick himself for his morning bath. "Izuku found him. His names Eclipse. He think he fallowed us here from home." Gran Torino nodded bending down to pet Eclipse. Eclipse seems to think he's safe.

After that the day went by pretty quickly. We mostly worked on fighting as a pair and not stand alone. Once the sun started to set Gran Torino said we were going out. As we were about to leave Eclipse tried to come with. I had to lock him in the guest room. He'll be fine. Right?

"If you mind me asking why are we fighting villains?" Shinso asked. "Isn't....isn't it to early f-for that?" I added on. Gran Torino just laughed as he got into a car. "If you only fight me you won't no what to do with someone who has a totally different quirk and fighting style! And don't worry Aizawa I'll be here to watch.". He said trying to reassure me. I just nodded...."Are he taking the train?" I asked looking out the window. Gran Torino just nodded. 'We'll pass by Iida then.'.

No pov
As Izuku and Shinso are riding on the train with Gran Torino it stops. A nomu throws a hero and stomps on his face. Izuku froze up seeing the sight before him and Gran Torino took action. He got the nomu away from them. Gran Torino then bashed it into a building near by. Shinso and Izuku looked at each other and nodded. They then ran out after the old man. Izuku didn't know but after what Shigaraki has learned about the nomu boy he was out to get him. Izuku was the key to change. And it wasn't for the better.