Shopping with 1A

Izuku pov
I woke up to papa shaking me. Why was I on the floor? "Izuku are you alright!?". Papa said looking down on me. I nodded sitting up. "Shinso what happened?" Papa said looking to my brother. Eclipse walked over to me and sat in my lap. I petted him.

"I don't know. We were talking then....had a sort of fight." Papa looked to me then back to Shinso. "What were you guys fighting about?" Shinso looked at me then shook his head. "It was nothing. But as we were yelling Izuku just passed out.". Papa looked back to me with a face that read fear.

He put his hand to my forehead. "Are you in any pain Izuku?". I shook my head no. "I'm fine." I say blandly. "Ok. I'll go call Shota then we'll have dinner in a couple hours.". I nodded my head. He left leaving me with Shinso. I looked up at my brother. "Shinso." He looked at me nodding. "Ya Izuku." "What were we fighting about?".

~time skip~

I looked from side two side. We were at the shopping mall that's for sure. "Ok so we'll meet back here near lunch time, yes?" Uraraka said turning to face us. Everyone other then me yelled out some form of yes. "Hey Shinso want to walk around the mall with me, Mina and Kirishima?". Kaminari said walking up to Shinso. "Ya sure- oh wait I have to go with Izuku." He quickly said.

I looked at him sadly, then mad. I don't need to be watched! "You can go w-with them Shinso." I say walking away. "Wait really!". He said. I just nodding. After awhile I stoped walking. "Finally I thought you were going to walk for fucking ever." I flinch away seeing Kacchan beside. "H-how long?" He turned to me with a smirk.

"Your a slow walker." I looked down. "What with the face!?" He yelled scrunching up my face with his hands. "Nothing." I replied pulling away. "So were do you two want to go?" I sudden voice cams from behind us. We quickly turned and saw Uraraka standing there smiling. "Y-you to!?" I said. She tilted her head in confusion. "Me what?". "Never mind...".

Bakugou looked around scanning the shops nearby. "Let's go get sunscreen and bug spray first.". Both Uraraka and I nodded fallowing Bakugou. That goes my plan to be doing this all by myself. We walk into a store and start to look around. I soon found myself in the camping section. I looked around for a bit. I wasn't going to buy anything so there was no point in grabbing things off the shelves.

"Hey you." I heard from beside me. I looked down to see a young boy holding a All Might plushy. He had holding the hand of a older woman. She was smiling. The boy looked at his mother. "You can do it Akito.". She said to the boy. The boy who I would think is Akito looked up to me. "Can...can you sign my plushy!". He blurted out.

I flinched at the loud and sudden noise. Little kids are always loud aren't they. "S-sign your plush?". I asked. He just nodded excitedly. "Akito saw you on the tv when the UA sports festival happened. He practically dragged me over here to get your autograph." She chuckled. "You were so cool!" Akito said happily.

"I-I, I can sign your plush." I said. He looked so happy. The mom got out a marker out of her purse and handed it over with the plush. I wrote my name at the bottom of it. I gave it back to the boy. Then his face fell looking confused. "This is your name?". "Akito don't be rude!". His mother scolded. "It's fine. It's my, hero name." I shrunk back. Maybe I should have just wrote my name.

His smile became so big. "Really!? That's even better! I want to be a hero like you Blood Capsule one day!". I smiled. Like me? I bent down to his level. "Being a hero takes work.". I say honestly. He nodded griping onto his signed toy. "Keep your family safe. Your going to be the hero they'll need one day.". He looked up at his mom then back at me. "I will! No one is getting past me!" He puts a thumbs up. "Thanks for the autograph but me and Akito have to go now." His mother said more for him then me.