Chapter 4

"Sorry, sorry!" The students got up pale and hurriedly helped Yu Baoyuan up.

    "Are you all right?" A boy handed over a tissue.

    Yu Baoyuan's head was sore that he felt pain all over his body for an instant, and cold sweat broke out. He grinned, looking particularly bluffing.

    The taro began to meow in a flustered manner in his chest pocket, his two hairy paws scratching around.

    "Yu Shao, Yu Shao!" Suddenly a voice rang behind him, "Are you okay? I can be regarded as catching up with you." I

    tried my best to look up. The person in front of him is the steward of Gu Zhai, whose surname is He.

    "Uncle He, I'm fine." Yu Baoyuan felt the pain slowly eased a little, and said with force.

    Housekeeper He frowned, "Why is it okay? It's all bleeding. Come, come back to Gu's house with Uncle He. There is a family doctor at home, you have to let him see the situation." Then he carried him to the car. In the back seat.

    Yu Baoyuan

    turned pale, but he was still holding on, "I'm really fine. Uncle He, let me go down, I have to find a house." Butler He turned to look at him, was silent for a while, and sighed. "I know you broke up with the young master, and the young master is going to take that person home today. But... alas, you have lived in Gu's house for five years after all. If you want me to look at you, I really can't do it."

    With that, he started the car, turned his head and headed for Gu's house.

    Back to Gu Zhai, Gu Feng has not yet returned. The family doctor treated him several obvious wounds and simply bandaged them.

    He sat on the sofa and rested for a while, and suddenly heard the sound of the door being opened. When he raised his head, it was Gu Feng who was back.

    Yo, the princess is holding his baby bump, Chen Lining.

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at Chen Lining subconsciously.

    Medium height, fair skin, peach eyes gleaming, red lips and white teeth, like a person.

    As soon as Gu Feng saw him, Ying Ting's eyebrows frowned tightly, "Why haven't you left?"

    Steward He hurriedly said, "Master, Yu Shao had a small car accident on the road. I will take him back to deal with it. Wound."

    Gu Feng hummed coldly, and gently placed Chen Lining on another sofa. "It just so happened that Lining accidentally twisted when he got out of the car just now, and called the doctor to come and see." The

    family doctor was not there yet. Go, carrying things and walking to Chen Lining's side, took off his shoes, looked at the wound and smiled, "It's nothing serious, just rub some safflower oil."

    Gu Feng replied, "Give me the safflower oil." As he said, he put Chen Lining's feet on his knees, took a cotton swab and dipped it in the safflower oil, rubbed it carefully and asked: " Does it hurt?"

    Chen Lining shook his head with a flushed face.

    "You said you, don't know to be careful, you are obviously weak, and you insist on being strong." Gu Feng has always been indifferent, and at this time he was also a little gentle and helpless.

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes and turned his head.

    Fortunately, Gu Feng never cared about him, or he had to be pretended to die.

    "

    Meow-- " Taro yelled softly, staring at Gu Feng and Chen Lining with big eyes, and there was a hint of contempt.

    Gu Feng finished applying the medicine to Chen Lining, and finally focused on Yu Baoyuan's body, "Uncle He, find him a hotel later."

    Steward He hesitated, "But... Yu Shao, he just got injured. Or..."

    "I have nothing to do with him," Gu Feng's eyes darkened, "not to mention Lining is back. Uncle He, you should care more about Lining."

    Chen Lining smiled generously, "Gu Feng , I’m fine. Let him live in this home. It’s better not to walk around if he is injured. I’m not that stingy. Besides, he has taken care of you for so long, and I want to ask him for some advice.”

    Gu Feng He didn't speak, just squeezed his nose.

    Yu Baoyuan covered his stomach.

    How can these two people be so bored?

    He was so sick that he was vomiting.

    Taro meowed in his arms again, but only Yu Baoyuan knew that Taro was saying: The hypocritical two-legged beasts are getting sour every day, so fucking. I don’t know who is shameful to their dogs. Xuan Yin, silly, hypocritical, a group of eight hundred miles away can smell a dog smelt, get out early, don’t come to the world to turn the world into a new socialist countryside!

    He kissed the taro's furry ears, "No swearing is allowed." The

    taro meowed, reluctantly agreeing.

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was wrapped in white gauze, "Then you will live first." As he said, he walked to the large balcony, and in a blink of an eye he saw five powerful and powerful "Gu Feng is the eighth" on the large French window. Big characters, his face is cold. Fortunately, the cultivation is still there, and he hasn't had an episode.

    After a long time, he turned around and stared at Yu Baoyuan coldly, "You didn't come to work today." Go to

    work?

    Go to fucking work! Chen Lining is in charge!

    He didn't want to go to work for Gu Feng, but rather wanted to go to his grave.

    The corners of Yu Baoyuan’s lips twitched slightly, the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, and a standard Yu smirk appeared, "We are like this now, is it appropriate for me to be your assistant again?"

    "Public is public, private is private," Gu Feng said coldly, "You signed a five-year work contract, and there is half a year left. Now that you have breached the contract, are you sure you can afford the liquidated damages?"