Chapter 170

Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng formally signed the lease contract.

    After signing the contract, Yu Baoyuan directly transferred two months' rent and property fees to Gu Feng from his account. Gu Feng looked at the transfer record, feeling strange.

    But in any case, persuading people to come back is considered an improvement, Gu Feng sighed in his heart.

    On the first day of relocating and reviewing the house, Gu Feng, after busying himself, helped Yu Baoyuan, who is now in need of recuperating legs, move things in the villa like New Year. After working for a whole day, he moved almost everything.

    Yu Baoyuan himself was so tired that he collapsed on the bed at night, closed his eyes and fell into a heavy sleep.

    It was Gu Jiarui's cry that woke him up.

    He opened his eyes strenuously, his mind was still dazed, but his body had already moved subconsciously. He lifted the quilt and wanted to get out of bed to hug Gu Jiarui and coax him not to cry.

    But as soon as the foot fell on the ground, a heart-wrenching pain came straight over, and the pain was so exciting that he couldn't help but scream.

    Damn, I forgot that I am a cripple who hasn't recovered yet.

    Yu Baoyuan jumped on one foot to Gu Jiarui's crib, looked at this disobedient little bastard, and wanted to hit his little ass.

    He just picked Gu Jiarui up, his door was knocked twice, and Gu Feng's voice sounded outside: "Bao Yuan, what's the matter with you?"

    Yu Baoyuan wondered that Gu Jiarui's cry just now made people noisy. When I woke up, I immediately responded: "It's okay, my son is crying, I coax."

    "Can I come in for a while?"

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned: "What are you doing in here?"

    He just finished saying this, and he was unlocked. The door was pushed open by someone outside. Gu Feng's long figure walked into the room. As soon as he walked into the room, the first thing he saw was Yu Baoyuan.

    "The child cried, I coax," Gu Feng took Gu Jiarui from Yu Baoyuan. The skill of coaxing a child is now very proficient for Gu Feng. He held Gu Jiarui in his arms and gently shook it. , But did not leave Yu Baoyuan's eyes, "...I heard your painful cry just now. Did you

    get out of bed and stimulate your feet again?"

    Yu Baoyuan silently lay back on the bed without a word.

    Gu Jiarui woke up fast and fell asleep fast. Gu Feng coaxed for a while, and the little guy fell asleep again with his arms and legs open.

    He gently put Gu Jiarui back into the crib and tucked the quilt for him.

    After doing all this, he did not leave, but sat down by Yu Baoyuan’s bed: "Show me my legs."

    Yu Baoyuan closed his eyes and said, "I'm really fine."

    Gu Feng didn't listen to his nonsense, and simply reached out. Yu Baoyuan’s leg was placed on his own, and he sighed: “Don’t try to be aggressive. In any case, you have to wait until your legs are all right, okay?”

    Yu Baoyuan covered his face with a pillow and didn’t want to look at him. For a long time, he was bored. He mumbled.

    The clock on the wall was quietly ticking around. Following the doctor's advice, Gu Feng gently massaged Yu Baoyuan's other minor injuries with his hands. His movements were very gentle, and he couldn't feel any pain, but it made Yu Baoyuan very comfortable.