Chapter 121

"Mr. Yu, please lie on your side, don't be afraid, the pain will be gone soon!" The anesthesiologist said patiently, wearing a mask.

    Yu Baoyuan was lying pale on the operating table, and it took a long time to turn over with difficulty with the help of an anesthesiologist.

    "Come on, tuck your hands, legs bent hard, brought back to the chest and head," anesthetist eyes calm, obviously enough experience, "the narcotics have pain, your forbearance."

    Said, holding anesthetist With a thick syringe, take a deep breath and inject the potion into the place near the spine.

    "Don't be afraid." Bai Xiangsheng put on medical gloves and looked at Yu Baoyuan lying under the operating lamp. "We are there, and we are there."

    Gu Feng yelled at the driver all the way, wishing that the car would grow a pair of wings. Flew straight to the central hospital.

    Arriving at the entrance of the central hospital, he almost rushed into the hospital lobby, and directly caught a bewildered nurse and asked him to clear the floor. Unable to wait for the elevator to come down slowly, he simply rushed up the stairs three steps at a time.

    When it arrived, someone was already waiting outside.

    Lu Yang, Xiao Zhou, Meng Manglong and others were already at the door. Xiao Zhou was holding the taro in his hand. The taro was meowing fiercely, and his whole body was twisting.

    "Mr. Gu," Xiao Zhou finally let out a long sigh of relief when he saw Gu Feng coming. "People have already entered the operating room."

    "How's the situation?" Gu Feng asked urgently.

    "For now, it's okay for the time being," Xiao Zhou nodded. "Our pre-measures and arrangements are well done. As soon as Yu Shao develops symptoms, he is immediately admitted to the hospital, and all the experts are gathered into the operating room quickly. Feel at ease first."

    Gu Feng closed his eyes and nodded solemnly.

    Peace of mind?

    How can you be at ease!

    Meng Manglong also walked to Gu Feng's side and patted him on the shoulder: "Don't worry, it will be okay, you will be able to survive."

    Gu Feng's throat rolled, a trace of pain flashed in his eyes.

    "Besides, Sheng Sheng is also inside. He will never let Bao Yuan have an accident in front of him. Don't worry."

    Gu Feng's whole body was shaking a little nervously.

    He has experienced many big scenes in his life, facing senior figures with high powers, facing senior officials who can decide the life and death of the Gu Group, facing contracts with almost sky-high project amounts... But

    he has never been like this. Just as nervous at this moment.

    As long as he thinks that Yu Baoyuan is lying on the operating table at the moment, and someone is about to cut his belly with a knife, he feels frightened.

    He silently squeezed his fist, only to find that he had been pinching the peace jade in his hand, and it was pinched with cold sweat on the surface. He held the peace jade in his palm, as if praying for it to be useful and let the people inside pass through safely.

    The operation is halfway through.

    Although he was given anesthetics, he could still feel the coldness of something scratching his belly. The chief surgeon is the most famous and veteran expert who has decades of clinical experience. He moved steadily and kept his eyes on Yu Baoyuan's belly.

    "Wiping sweat." The old expert calmly said.

    Immediately, the itinerant nurse wiped off the fine sweat from the old expert's forehead swiftly.

    Yu Baoyuan was lying on the operating table, and his whole body was in a particularly uncomfortable feeling. He yelled in a low voice, and immediately there was a nurse next to persuade him: "Don't worry, don't worry, you will be able to see the baby soon.

    Yu Baoyuan nodded with great effort, the cold sweat on his forehead is still layered. Going out. The

    operation was proceeding in an orderly manner. At the moment when the baby left his body, Yu Baoyuan seemed to have sharp and arrogant tinnitus in his ears, and a pain that even his consciousness was drained surrounded him with boundless darkness.

    "Wow one by one wow one by one"

    Before he fell into a coma, he heard the baby in his stomach, facing the world, making the first cry.