Chapter 139

Xiao Zhoulu walked to Gu Feng's office, where Gu Feng was busy.

    Xiao Zhou walked to Gu Feng's side and said, "Mr. Gu, you will have a dinner with Mr. Wu later."

    Gu Feng looked up from the file, paused for a while, and then said, "I see."

    Mr. Wu is the biggest backer behind Fang Jianglin's project. Now Lao Wu is out of the mountain, that is to say, Fang Jianglin went to ask Lao Wu to come forward, trying to use Wu Lao's face to pressure Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan.

    Shamelessly.

    "Since he moved out of Mr. Wu, then I have to give him this face," Gu Feng's pen lightly touched the tabletop, but his eyes were shockingly cold, "I always have to eat rice, it's time. Talk about it later."

    "Okay." Xiao Zhou nodded and went to work.

    When he was about to leave work, Gu Feng changed his clothes. After changing his clothes, he moved in his heart and called Yu Baoyuan.

    The phone rang for a while before I was picked up: "Hello?"

    "Bao Yuan," Gu Feng rolled his throat, "have you already arrived home?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan's voice is not emotional, but he should reply. "Is something?"

    Gu Feng looked in the mirror and straightened his tie: "I have something to do today, I will be late...I will come back to see you and my son later."

    "Oh," Yu Baoyuan seems to be busy with another business. Er, the answer was awkward, "Anything else?"

    " Nothing ." After

    Gu Feng finished this sentence, after a while, he heard a beeping hang-up tone on the other end of the phone.

    He took the phone in his hand and looked at himself in the mirror with a wry smile.

    It seems that there is still a way to go to chase people back.

    Gu Feng went downstairs, Xiao Zhou and several other assistants were already waiting. Gu Feng got into the car, Xiao Zhou and several others also came in. The driver quickly started the car and steadily headed towards a certain restaurant.

    When they reached the place, Gu Feng got out of the car. Gu Feng said to Xiao Zhou: "Old Wu is a man with a face and a face, we must give him this face."

    Xiao Zhou nodded and waited for President Gu to follow along.

    "But etiquette belongs to etiquette," his eyes were deep, "If Lao Zhen Wu wants to help Fang Jianglin to try Bao Yuan and Jia Rui, then I will never agree. Xiao Zhou, you and some assistants must do it at any time Tan Beng's preparations."

    "I understand." Xiao Zhou nodded, a dignified light flashing in his eyes.

    Several people went upstairs, led by the waiter into the private room, sitting on the table in the private room was Mr. Wu with pale hair.

    Mr. Wu was born in a political family and has been trained by his parents. He has lived up to expectations and entered the political circle for many years. From the beginning, a small county leader, step by step, climbed up to a position that even Gu Feng dared not take lightly, and he was considered a powerful person.

    "Old Wu!" With a slight smile on Gu Feng's face, he stretched out his hand and shook hands with Old Wu intimately.

    "It's been a long time since I saw Mr. Gu!" Elder Wu stretched out his hand and smiled while shaking it. "Mr.

    Gu , sit down." Gu Feng took a few seats .

    After the order is finished, the table slowly becomes lively after the order is finished. Elder Wu and the others are also considered to be human spirits. At the beginning they just chattered with Gu Feng and didn't talk about the subject, but made Fang Jianglin next to him secretly anxious.

    When the gossip was almost done, Mr. Wu slowly took a sip of hot soup and laughed: "Mr. Gu, there is also a project recently led by a team led by Dr. Fang Jianglin. I don’t know if you have heard of it. "

    Gu Feng's heart tightened and he came!

    "This project is about biotechnology, and it has a relatively large impact and contribution to the whole society." Wu Lao said leisurely, looking at Gu Feng's expression.

    "Yes, I also heard about it." Gu Feng held up the wine glass. "It is indeed a good project. If Lao Wu and Dr. Fang don't mind, I want to invest in this research project and express a little heart."

    Gu Fengzhi So saying this is to use money to solve the problem.

    It would be best if he could not disturb Mr. Wu and resolve this contradiction with money alone.

    But if it can’t

    be solved with money... Elder Wu is quite clear in his heart. As soon as Gu Feng said these words, he understood Gu Feng’s meaning and decision. He immediately laughed and said, “General Gu, in addition to money, Fang The doctor would like some other help. Don’t worry, I’ll guarantee that people will be fine by then, so you can make a decision, how about?"

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, picked up the wine glass and nodded towards Wu Lao: " Mr. Wu, I respect you as an elder. Dr. Fang’s project requires me to inject capital or provide other materials. It’s okay. However, one of the two is my wife and the other is my son. I’m going to take them to the laboratory... I’m afraid Isn't it appropriate?"

    Fang Jianglin clenched his fists under the table.

    With Mr. Wu, we must gnaw this hard bone to pieces today!

    He has always been a research madman and is extremely enthusiastic about biological sciences. He has made up his mind to finally get access to examples of male giving birth. He absolutely wants Yu Baoyuan and his son to be his experimental samples!

    "Isn't a little help?" Old Wu's tone was not as affectionate as he was just now. "There will be no harm to people. I can guarantee you this."

    Xiao Zhou sat aside and looked at Gu secretly. Feng's look. Seeing his jaw tight and frowning slightly, he knew it was not good. Sure enough, Gu Feng quietly put down the wine glass, his eyes were extremely solemn: "Other requirements can be discussed. But sorry, Mr. Wu, I'm afraid there is no room for negotiation on this matter."

    Mr. Wu has also experienced strong winds and waves. He won't go mad on the spot just because of such a refusal. He just quietly picked up a piece of chopsticks and said slowly and leisurely: "Well, in that case, then I won't say much. Cooperation. If it doesn’t work out, then we have no fate.” Before

    Xiao Zhou and the others let go, Mr. Wu went on to say, “Your Gu Group has grown bigger, and your back has become harder. But I still want to remind you young people. In short, if the company is doing a big job, there will be a lot of mistakes and omissions. It is easy for others to pull your pigtails. Mr. Gu, do you think this is true?"

    Gu Feng's eyes slowly turned cold.

    Mr. Wu started to put pressure on it!