Chapter 153

The next day, Yu Baoyuan held Gu Jiarui and pulled up Bai Xiangsheng, planning to stroll around in the commercial streets of London.

    Before leaving the house, he sent a message to Jiang Hao, and Jiang Hao asked them to wait at the heated swimming pool of the hotel.

    When Yu Baoyuan and the others came to the heated swimming pool, Jiang Hao was stretching on the small platform on the opposite side of the pool. He only wore a pair of swimming trunks, and once the strong and sexy muscles he had trained in the army were revealed, it instantly attracted everyone's attention.

    Jiang Hao Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Yu Baoyuan and the others, and waved at them.

    After that, with the most standard posture, he jumped into the swimming lane.

    What he swims is self-swimming, and the whole figure is swimming fast in the water like a mermaid. His slender and sturdy arms slapped splashes, and his vigorous posture made him attract all kinds of eyes from the shore in the water. The blond uncle next to him was lying on his back on the water and enjoying the leisure time. Jiang Hao didn't expect to swim by, and the splash of water scared him to sink down, and he took a big mouthful of water.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows when he looked at Jiang Hao's heroic posture in the water.

    I have to say that Shuai is quite handsome.

    Even if it didn't mean that to him, as soon as the body showed up, it was still very eye-catching and seductive.

    Bai Xiangsheng watched Jiang Hao swimming towards them like a flying fish in the water, and commented: "The proportions are good, he looks thin when he is dressed and has fleshy flesh. The muscles look very powerful, they are actually trained, not bad!"

    Yu Baoyuan He chuckled and was about to speak. An unfamiliar voice said to Yu Baoyuan in English: "Handsome man, hello, are you Chinese?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked up in surprise. It was an unknown blond man. He nodded politely and replied in fluent English: "Yes, I am Chinese. Can I help you?"

    The blond man seemed a little bit. Shrinking, the tall but thin body looked a little casual: "I think...If you have time, please

    drink a glass of wine."

    Bai Xiangsheng rolled his eyes next to him, and sighed: Yes, here's another one!

    When Yu Baoyuan came to Britain, this big country of corruption, it seemed as if the peach blossoms were blooming. Aventures followed one by one as if they were queuing up one by one. Bai Xiangsheng pinched his fingers and forgot it. With this, there are already eight men who have spoken to Yu Baoyuan in the past few days!

    Yu Baoyuan politely and skillfully declined to say: "Sorry, I am not good at drinking, I may not be able to go with you."

    The blond man seemed to have something to say. Turning around, only Jiang Hao in the water was already swimming. Go to Yu Baoyuan's side.

    He put his hands on the shore, and his arms leaped up from the water. The crystal clear water droplets flowed through between his strong chest muscles, as if the spring rain was venting down the gully; the water droplets flowed through the eight strong abdominal muscles, bit by bit, until they flowed into the tight swimming trunks. Inside.

    Standing on the shore, Jiang Hao stretched out his hand to wipe a handful of his hair lazily. Those eyes were always peaceful. At this moment, they looked like the eyes of a strong leopard hiding in the deep forest, revealing what he had in the army. That kind of arrogant and wild possessiveness.

    When the blond man saw Jiang Hao's body and muscles, his legs trembled, and he didn't even dare to say anything.

    Jiang Hao walked slowly to him, raising his eyebrows a little scornfully: "Would you like to ask him out? Why don't you take me with him?" The

    blond man said a few times apologetic, turned around and slid away like a bag.

    Jiang Hao put on the white bathrobe he had just placed here, sat next to Yu Baoyuan and took a few breaths, then smiled and said, "It seems that your luck has exploded recently."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted helplessly: "Where do I know what's going on? I know I'm handsome, but..."

    "The face is not the most important thing," Jiang Hao suddenly got closer, and the hormonal aura all over his body approached a little bit. You may not know how attractive your strong temperament, coupled with the gentle and loving eyes when holding your child, is."

    Yu Baoyuan gently patted the hand of Gu Jiarui's small body, and paused slightly. For a moment.

    Jiang Hao rubbed his wet head and said with a smile: "Okay, not much to say, I should go and change my clothes. Let's go out together later." Yu Baoyuan gave a hum and nodded gently.