Chapter 193

Gu Feng pulled on his tie, the inexplicable touch in his heart, but he couldn't forget it.

    In the past five years, every time, Yu Baoyuan has tried his best to make his birthday happy and unforgettable, even though Gu Feng has long since been dissatisfied with such things as birthdays.

    Yu Baoyuan personally cooked him a birthday meal, for him to learn how to make birthday cakes, and accidentally got the pastry chef certificate, and prepared various unexpected surprises for him.

    Although Gu Feng sneered at the birthday, he had to say that the surprises Yu Baoyuan had prepared really made him live a very comfortable day, and even took him occasionally to look forward to his birthday.

    However, the past was before, and now is now.

    In the past, Yu Baoyuan rushed to serve him and rushed to be nice to him, but now that Feng Shui turns around, the positions of him and Yu Baoyuan have just changed.

    It is Yu Baoyuan who is indifferent and indifferent to him now, but instead he is clinging to others like a big dog and has to do his best to treat him.

    Gu Feng looked at a calendar placed in the corner of the table and looked at the date on the 25th.

    In fact, he was a little nervous, as nervous as a student waiting for test results.

    This year... Will he receive a gift from Yu Baoyuan?

    Gu Feng's Adam's apple rolled, he was not short of anything, he just started to expect Yu Baoyuan to remember his birthday inexplicably.

    If Yu Baoyuan didn't even care about his birthday...

    Gu Feng smiled bitterly, then it means that his position in Yu Baoyuan's heart is really low, and his road to chasing people is really long.

    Anna looked at Gu Feng's uncertain face and coughed: "Mr. Gu?"

    "Yeah," Gu Feng recovered from her thoughts, calmed her emotions, and continued to look down at the document, "You continue to say ."

    After Anna had read all of Gu Feng's work arrangements, Gu Feng considered that there was nothing missing or improper, and then he was allowed to go back to work.

    He sat alone on the chair for a while, suddenly as if thinking of something, walked to the large wooden cabinet on the side, opened a few drawers and searched for it. After searching for a long time, he finally found the thing in a drawer on the bottom floor.

    It is a pair of cute big head dolls filled with clay sculptures.

    Two dolls with big heads, one in a suit and one in sportswear, laughed happily at each other.

    This is a year when Yu Baoyuan went naked on the street to play with loops, and when he came back naked, it was just a pair of uncolored plain clay dolls. Yu Baoyuan used his artistic talents, bought paint brushes and painted the two dolls seriously.

    Gu Feng gently rubbed the two dolls with his hands. The big-headed dolls were left for too long, and even their smiles were dusty.

    When Yu Baoyuan gave him the doll with a brilliant smile full of treasures, he remembered that he just threw the things aside indifferently, and later asked the cleaning staff to throw them away. The staff felt it was a pity. , Informed him and put the doll in the wooden cabinet.

    Now, Gu Feng found the pair of dolls that were almost thrown away again, and only felt very distressed.

    He always didn't cherish it so much. Yu Baoyuan gave him a lot of things, but not many were left in the end. The small surprises that Yu Baoyuan gave, once Gu Feng always felt that they should all be thrown away as garbage, but now, even a pair of cheap dolls that have accumulated dust, he feels like a rare treasure and cherishes it extraordinarily.

    Gu Feng's hand was rubbing the clay doll, only to hear a snap, the big-headed male doll in sportswear broke a leg.

    After a long time, the mud has dried up and it will inevitably break.

    Gu Feng saw the broken doll, but felt like a knife pierced in his heart. He quickly picked up the internal phone and asked Anna to bring the strongest glue. In Anna's curious eyes, he carefully tried to glue the doll's legs back.

    He attaches great importance to everything Yu Baoyuan gave him now, and even a little bit of damage will feel distressed.

    Anna looked at Gu Feng's clumsy hands, always sticking her legs crooked, she couldn't help but laughed, and said in Gu Feng's warning eyes: "Mr. Gu, you give me things, I'll stick them. I have had it in kindergarten. Ingenious little angel award."

    Gu Feng hesitated to see if his craftsmanship was indeed not decent, so he had to hand it over to Anna with reluctance: "Don't break it."

    " Don't worry," Anna took the doll. , Took a look, smiled, "This is Baoyuan gifted to you."

    "How do you know? " "Do you

    still have to ask," Anna knows Yu Baoyuan very well, talking about this, she straightened her chest, confident Transcendence, "A lot of the things Baoyuan gave you are in pairs. Rings, necklaces, watches, dolls, tie clips, cufflinks..."

    Gu Feng coughed awkwardly: "I basically look for these things. Not anymore."

    "I was thrown away like rubbish by you," Anna shrugged, helplessly, "But fortunately, I picked up a lot of beads."

    "You picked them back?" Gu Feng was shocked.

    "Of course, I know these things are not cheap, so I stocked a lot from the cleaning lady, half a box," Anna said with a narrow smile, "and, the little yuanbao is such a high-quality one, I just Guess you will regret it one day, Mr. Gu."

    Gu Feng stood up excitedly: "Give it back to me!"

    Anna's eyes wandered: "But I bought it from Auntie Cleaning and paid for it."

    Anna deliberately emphasized. "Spend money", Gu Feng also heard her meaning.

    But Gu Feng is the least afraid of spending money.

    "You give me a list of things, and you set the price. I only need to return the things to me intact." Gu Feng took a deep breath and said. You are not afraid of how much you spend, as long as you can get Yu Baoyuan's heart back, Gu Feng is willing to spend any money.

    Anna squeaked in joy and agreed with a smile. When she walked out of the president's room, she quietly called Yu Baoyuan.

    She wanted to tell Yu Baoyuan that she wanted to sell back to Gu Feng a keychain that Yu Baoyuan gave away at a sky-high price of five thousand yuan.

    There are many other things...

    Anyway, Gu Feng is not short of money, so he bleeds, knowing that he can’t just abandon other people’s minds like this, Anna smiled, only heard the phone was answered and

    Yu Baoyuan hadn’t spoken, Anna was already. Le Aha said confidently again: "Little Yuanbao, guess what? My sister vented your anger today and gave you a brutal man's wallet!"