Chapter 161

Lu Yang's expression was very serious, and it didn't seem to be a joke at all.

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but swallowed: "Really?"

    "Well," Lu Yang nodded, "It's almost a year since I've been chasing him, and I plan to confess it seriously. If it's done, then it will work, if it doesn't work. , Then forget it."

    Yu Baoyuan walked side by side with him, still a little bit of a sharp cold wind on his face: "So... the final result?"

    Lu Yang's throat rolled involuntarily. At once, his face changed like a marquee.

    Yu Baoyuan shook his hand in front of his eyes: "What about you, you confessed, how did people respond?"

    Lu Yang put out his hand and covered his mouth and coughed for a long time: "I didn't see it."

    "What?"

    "I." I didn't dare to look."

    Yu Baoyuan stopped: "You mean, you confessed to someone on your mobile phone, and now, you don't know the result?"

    Lu Yang nodded hesitantly.

    He sent a long confession to Lu Yang on WeChat. But that was just a whim of courage. After sending it out, he himself was stunned. Almost at the speed of thunder, he closed WeChat, shut down, threw the phone on the bed, and went out alone. He even went to a bar to stop himself from thinking about it again and again, and drank a glass of bitter wine.

    After he finished drinking, he was so dizzy that he went to the park to sit down, confused and fell asleep. Then he was awakened by a few men who had come to recruit prostitutes, and quarreled. Then he was caught by the police brigade who came to fight pornography and brought him back to the bureau.

    I just confessed to others and caused so many things.

    What a fulfilling and happy day.

    Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan's face and shrank his neck.

    I have to say that he was very afraid of seeing Lu Yang's reply.

    Although he looks sorrowful and turbulent, he has a characteristic since he was a child, that is, a thief.

    When the college entrance examination results came out, he didn't dare to check it at all. He received a text message from the examination institute on his fucking mobile phone. He chased three streets behind Lu Yang and grabbed the person like a dog and pinched his ears. In front of the old lady basking in the sun, he roared the scores of the college entrance examination.

    It's the same now.

    Lu Yang sniffed: "I don't know, I'm just afraid. I have been wholeheartedly infused with such a dog man this year. If he refuses, it means that I will be wasted all year. In this way, I must have no courage and courage to continue chasing him again. I am not as comfortable as you. I think if this happens, I will definitely not be able to get rid of the shadow for a long time. If... "

    he wanted to speak to ramble, Bao Yu yuan directly interrupted him:" are you so determined Lu Yang will reject you "?

    Road Yang paused:." anyway, I'm not sure, " "

    not sure, right, good, "Yu Baoyuan nodded calmly, and grabbed Lu Yang by the collar. "Is the emotional idiot contagious or something? Why is it all around me... You dare not face it, okay, follow I went home, and I yelled to you with a loudspeaker

    . "The

    two were awkward and the other stubborn, and they went all the way back to Lu Yang's apartment. Yu Baoyuan took out the key from Lu Yang, opened the door, and rushed directly into his bedroom. From the mess of quilts, he found the phone that was turned off.

    Lu Yang shrank aside, sitting on the ground drawing circles: "If he refuses, don't tell me, just throw the phone down the stairs, I will buy a new phone tomorrow."

    Yu Baoyuan flipped over. Roll your eyes, turn on the phone, and enter the locked page: "Your password?"

    "The four digits of Lu Yang's birthday, take the root, multiply it by five or two, then divide by the three digits of my birthday, multiply by one hundred, and take the decimal The top four." Lu Yang carried Yu Baoyuan on his back, and this long series of password calculation methods was particularly slippery.

    Yu Baoyuan resisted the urge to hit him: "I'm here to teach you mathematics? Just tell me."

    "Two, one, four, four."

    Yu Baoyuan entered the password, entered the phone, and then clicked on WeChat.

    The phone vibrated, and Yu Baoyuan seemed to hear Lu Yang's heart vibrate.

    Lu Yang responded to a WeChat account half an hour after Lu Yang sent the message.

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, clicked it in and took a look.

    Lu Yang was already sitting next to him and shook his head desperately: "Forget it, dog man, I'm not rare, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, he will reject me, fucking toss me to death...

    " Lu Yang," Yu Baoyuan said earnestly like a recitation, "You know, how long have I waited for you to confess? You..." Yu Baoyuan

    stopped suddenly , his face flushed, "You little villain."

    When the last word fell, the room became quiet.

    Then, there was a terrifying male scream.