Chapter 6

Yu Baoyuan frowned and thought for a while, "I don't know."

    Gu Feng's voice became more angry, "Are you fucking stupid? You don't know?!"

    Yu Baoyuan was forced to come to work by Gu Feng, and he was upset. Now that he is yelling like this, I am even more annoyed, and simply yelled back: "Yes, I forgot to punch your old dog's head! If you have something to say, it's okay to get out!"

    Now he, if he has a temper, he directly responds. Gu Fengfa.

    If Gu Feng wants to expel him, then dare to love him!

    He was so happy that he put two kicks in front of the Gu Group to celebrate.

    Who is afraid of whom?

    Gu Feng was silent for a long time over there, "Where is my lunch?"

    Oh, remembering it, lunch.

    This call reminded Yu Baoyuan of the silly things he had done before.

    In order to please the CEO of Gu, he has made soup for Gu Feng in the small kitchen at noon every day for the past five years. In order to keep Gu Feng from getting bored, he devoted himself to studying the recipes. In a different way, the mobile phone video playlist has also changed from "White Sox Handsome Muscle Award! Full Screen Flesh!" to "Mama Hu teaches you to catch it!" Man's stomach!" These things.

    Now that we broke up, who would be willing to bother to do this?

    Yu Baoyuan browsed the plan casually, "There are sour radishes bought last month in the small kitchen cabinet. You can solve it yourself. Besides, now Chen Lining is back, shouldn't he cook for you?"

    "Have you enough trouble? "Gu Feng's voice sounded extremely dangerous.

    "Mr. Gu, I did cook for you for almost five years, but we broke up, right? You can't just catch a sheep and slash it to death, right? I'm very tired!"

    Gu Feng is over there. After a moment of stunned, he was still willful, "I'll give you 30 minutes. If I still can't see my lunch after 30 minutes, you will bear the consequences." After speaking, he snapped up the phone.

    Yu Bao was so angry that he wanted to put the phone in Gu Feng's mouth.

    What the hell do you mean?

    After breaking up, you still want him to cook for him, what you owed him in your last life?

    He was so angry that the pen in his hand snorted and turned like a hot wheel. After sitting there for a long time, he decided to ignore it.

    Gu Feng is hungry? It's his shit.

    It's good to starve to death.

    Thinking of this, he was immediately refreshed, his inspiration flashed for a while, his thoughts surged, and he grabbed the keyboard and started to work.

    Half an hour was short, and the minute hand went half a circle and passed in a flash.

    Gu Feng seemed to be waiting over     there for a long time , and the internal call came in without any problems

    . "

Where is my lunch?" Yu Baoyuan was not angry, "No time ." There was no voice for a long time. "You come to my office."

    Yu Baoyuan snapped the phone with a vengeance, hesitated in his seat for a while, got up and walked into Gu Feng's office.

    Gu Feng sat on the big chair with a gloomy expression, as if to eat people.

    "Mr. Gu, what are you looking for with me?"

    Gu Feng raised his head and glanced at him coldly, "I didn't eat lunch. You didn't see it, did you?"

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes swept around, just not going to Gu Feng. Look on it.

    He has his stubbornness.

    "I'll give you half an hour to prepare, have you done it?"

    Yu Baoyuan averted his head.

    Gu Feng gritted his teeth bitterly.

    Since Yu Baoyuan broke up, his lungs aches with anger all the time.

    The good-looking and caring Yu Baoyuan in the past, the Yu Baoyuan who felt so distressed when he saw him not eat, was he fucking dead when he changed his tricks to please him?

    Even if the two of them broke up, is Yu Baoyuan doing so absolutely?

    Anyhow, it's his special assistant!

    Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, "Ms. Gu, it's useless to threaten me. Lao Tzu is a person and a life. If you are really anxious, Lao Tzu will let you know what society is. Today, I will leave it here. I am here. Yu Baoyuan, just died, just jumped down from the eighteenth floor and won't cook for you!"

    Gu Feng's eyes were deep and he paused for a while, then turned his head and took out a cat from under the table.

    Taro slept well under the table, and was suddenly taken out, with his round eyes open, his face was dumbfounded, and he meowed in doubt.

    Gu Feng sneered, reached out his hand and touched Yu's head twice, with threats in his eyes.

    Yu Baoyuan suffocated in his heart and lowered his noble head, "What kind of flavour do you want for lunch?"

    He was not counseling, really counseling.

    He can ignore anyone, but taro can't.

    This cat is his beloved, his treasure is the only living creature in the world who is willing to let him hold and act like a baby and listen to what he says in his heart.

    He doesn't care about anyone, but the taro must be well protected.

    Gu Feng's complexion softened slightly, and he reached out and put the cat under the table, "It's fine as before."

    Yu Baoyuan puffed at the taro, and the taro jumped into his arms helplessly. He nodded towards Gu Feng, left the president's room, and took the elevator to the shopping mall on the ground floor.

    Did Gu Feng force him to cook lunch? He did it.

    Anyway, it won't be as diligent as before.

    He wants to start with little things and get rid of the concern for Gu Feng little by little. It's not uncommon anyway, and he doesn't want to go hot face and cold butt anymore.

    He is not cheap.

    Carrying the shopping basket and walking to the vegetable area, the round-faced shopping guide lady greeted him with a smile, "Mr., these are all just on the shelves and they are very fresh."

    Yu Baoyuan took a cucumber and looked around, "Is there any rotten ones?" The

    shopping guide was unsure, "What?"

    "Is there any kind of rotten cucumber or rotten egg that has been left for a long time?"

    The shopping guide girl looked at Yu Baoyuan as if she was insane. Her good professional training kept her from yelling, but she still kept a difficult smile, "I'm really sorry, we are all very honest merchants."

    Yu Baoyuan sighed regretfully, and stood on the shelf. I flipped over, tried my best to pick out the poorly-selling ones and put them in the basket, paid the money, and started cooking in the company's small kitchen.

    Gu Feng didn't like eating too hot. Ah, what should I do, shake the egg and fry it like coal!

    Gu Feng didn't like to eat too salty. Oh, what a fool, why did you add eight spoons of salt?

    Gu Feng didn't like to eat mustard. Yaoshou, the mustard is fine! I ran into the pot by myself, even I couldn't hold it!

    Yu Baoyuan brought the lunch to Gu Feng solemnly.

    Gu Feng picked up the chopsticks and took a bite, his face turned green.