Chapter 167

When Lu Yang led Lu Yang into the Lu family, the housekeeper of Lu family was already waiting at the door. The kind old grandfather saw the man with cat-like eyes next to Lu Yang, startled, and walked to Lu Yang's side: "Master, Madam is inside."

    "Yeah," Lu Yang nodded his head, his expression didn't look anything. In the same way, "I see."

    Seeing Lu Yang's unresponsiveness, the old housekeeper thought he didn't understand what he was saying, and was a little anxious at the moment: "Master, you...

    people who are outside, bring home. Madam may be unhappy."

    Lu Yang was said by the old butler, and shrank his neck.

    If he is arrogant, he can arrogantly lift his hips, but if he gets arrogant...

    that would be quite persuasive.

    Since he was a child, his family has no money. He lives in a dilapidated residential area. The family lives very tightly every day, and the good things are always used by others. At this moment, looking at Lu's house, a big villa that he could not earn in ten lifetimes, and watching the low-key but luxurious decoration in the big villa, I felt a sense of inferiority inexplicably.

    Lu Yang was watching Lu Yang's reaction. At this moment, he saw Lu Yang's shrinking eyes. Knowing that this little man was like a cat, he shrank his paws in fear. He felt a trace of displeasure in his heart and stretched out his hand to touch it. Touching Lu Yang's head, he said seriously to the housekeeper, "This is not someone outside." The

    housekeeper raised his eyebrows, "Is that?"

    "I belong to the Lu family, my lover whom I personally certified." The

    housekeeper was shocked. , Suddenly he was speechless.

    All he knew was that his wife was in a bad mood this time because Lu Yang had taken care of the people outside. But he didn't expect that Master Lu would be fascinated to this point!

    His vicissitudes of old eyes suddenly turned around Lu Yang.

    Looking at the small head and small face, they are not tall or handsome, they are also average in body, and they have not kept up with their taste. How can they not be worthy of their own young master?

    Lu Yang coughed lightly, and there was already a warning in his tone: "Housekeeper." The

    housekeeper was taken aback, nodded, and walked away.

    Lu Yang Yang looked at the road, smiled: "how, it afraid of?"

    "I I I I afraid of me," Yang Road dead duck fooling, "you you you you you look at me like I I I Are you afraid of being afraid?"

    Lu Yang was facing Lu Yang, his expression becoming extremely solemn: "Now there is one last chance. If you are afraid of the obstacles and troubles that will come, you can just let go of my hand. , I will ask someone to send you back to ensure that you are safe, and then give you a sum of money to make you live comfortably."

    Lu Yang's hand tightened.

    "But," Lu Yang took a deep breath, "If... I mean if you are willing to hold my hand, even if you offend everyone,

    even if everyone opposes, you dare to follow me. , Then... let's go in now and start facing everything."

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's serious expression, and his heart thumped.

    Lu Yang is the proud son of heaven and the best and most outstanding son of the Lu family. He got together with a man and couldn't get married and have children according to the family's expectations. That would definitely arouse the anger and frustration of some powerful figures in the Lu family.

    Those people's methods, don't even think about it, how powerful they will be.

    Is he afraid?

    To be honest, afraid, especially afraid.

    He is such a horror and coward who can scare the old lady in the inpatient department into the operating room with a vaccination when he goes to the hospital. He almost trembles in his legs when he confronts those thunder characters.

    However, if the price is Lu Yang...

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's deep eyes, and for a long time, he bit his teeth viciously: "Anyway, Xiaoye will die. If you die, the game is over. But as long as you can't die... Lu Yang, don't you spoil me, my goddamn, use embroidery needles to pierce your butt into a shower!"

    Lu Yang listened to Lu Yang's naive and determined words, and his heart returned to his chest thoroughly.

    Since Lu Yang is not afraid anymore, what is he afraid of?

    He is not relying on the Lu Family's parasites, even if the Lu Family can't tolerate him, he won't be helpless.

    He was once labelled Lujia because there was not enough temptation to make him willing to break the barrier of Lu's family.

    But now

    Lu Yang solemnly took Lu Yang's hand and opened the door. When the door opened, Lu Yang only heard Lu Yang's sexy voice say softly: "Little bad guy, you remember every word you said today. If you dare to forget it once, I will make you cry in bed. Once."

    Lu Yang was in agitated mood, and followed Lu Yang into the dining hall.

    Mrs. Lu, Jiang Huizhen, is sitting at the dining table. The standard and elegant dining posture demonstrates her extraordinary temperament and identity. She was dressed in slightly formal clothes, her hair was neatly tied behind her head, and she looked very dignified.

    Next to her, there was a beautiful girl sitting. Long black hair hung on his back, and a few strands of disobedient black hair swept to the front, looking extremely pure and lovely. She is also in slightly formal clothes, dressed elegantly and exquisitely.

    Jiang Huizhen heard the sound, put down the knife and fork in her hand, and turned her head with a smile on her face.

    However, when she saw Lu Yang, her smile froze suddenly: "Xiao Yang, what did you bring others for?"

    Lu Yang's expression remained unchanged, and Lu Yang led Lu Yang to the dining table.

    The girl next to Jiang Huizhen was still a little confused. She raised her head, and was immediately hooked by the temperament of Lu Yang's whole body. Her face was flushed: "Lu...Brother Lu."