Chapter 172

The Lu family's dining table has always been silent.

    Old man Lu liked the silence at the dinner table, and as the other Lu family members of the younger generation, he had to act according to his wishes. The originally lively little daughters of the Lu family also kept etiquette because of the harsh words and harsh teachings behind their parents, and did not dare to say a word.

    When almost everyone didn't like this dullness, Lu Yang was very happy.

    Don't talk, don't talk, that's great.

    He didn't come to disturb the relationship between him and Lu Yang, and he didn't come to pour some chicken soup principles that could not justify his logical failure. He felt very much.

    Although he knew that things would definitely not be that simple.

    Elder Lu's eyes have never been placed on anyone in the Lu family, he has been focusing on eating. He waited until he finished the last sip of soup in the bowl, then sighed leisurely, put the bowl aside, and then pointed to a small crack on the edge of the bowl: "This bowl should be thrown away." The

    butler didn't understand what it meant. A man sitting next to Mr. Lu had already hurriedly explained: "The bowl is for food, and cracks appear on the bowl, which means that wealth and luck may be running away. You, the housekeeper, are too careless.

    Add blockage to the old man ." The butler wiped out a cold sweat, took the bowl off with a flattering smile, and kept apologizing.

    After this episode was over, Mr. Lu took a sip of his favorite tea, raised his eyes to look at Lu Yang, and said with a smile: "Xiao Yang, everything about you in the past few years, Grandpa can see. Lu can take it The group's territory has expanded to the point where it is now. I have to say that even I may not be able to do it back then."

    "Grandpa passed the award." Lu Yang stood up and raised his glass to Grandpa Lu.

    "Grandpa has been investigating for so many years, your ability really makes Grandpa unable to pick out a bit of a thorn," Old man Lu smiled peacefully, and he couldn't see that he was also an old skater who was smashing the troubles in the shopping mall. "So... Grandpa prefers to give you all the shares in Grandpa's hand." As

    soon as this was said, the atmosphere on the dinner table suddenly went wrong.

    Although Lu Yang is now the leader of the Lu Family Group, his shares have not yet achieved a repressive advantage, which is comparable to the other brothers in the Lu family. This is also the checks and balances used by Grandpa Lu to investigate several grandsons over the years.

    If it is true that the old man Lu said today that he gave the shares to Lu Yang, then this man Lu Yang would be firmly seated.

    From now on, the Lu Family will have to be Lu Yang in charge.

    Elder Lu looked at the expressions of the people, and he was attentive. He said leisurely: "But... there is a condition."

    Jiang Huizhen showed expectant eyes from the side.

    "Xiaoyang, you are not too young anymore, I was thinking that it's time to find a good person to start a family." Old man Lu smiled.

    Lu Yang knew in his heart that this was the business, and he didn't show anything on his face, but calmly said, "It's time to consider it. But...Grandpa, I think Wen Yun, it should not be the choice I want."

    "Of course it can't be Wen Yun," Mr. Lu waved his hand and curled his lips. "Your grandfather has seen through all these years. That kid Wen Yun has a lot of thoughts, and I don't think it suits you. Your dad and Your mother is always in front of me asking you to marry her, I just blocked it for you. Your parents and your mother look at people, I want to hit them on the head with a cane!"