Chapter 120

When Gu Feng came back from Zhongjing Temple, it was almost late at night.

    All the entourage he brought were asleep, Anna sent a WeChat to confirm that she was safe, and went to sleep.

    Gu Feng returned to the room, turned his phone to Yu Baoyuan's number, and hesitated to dial out.

    He should be asleep.

    Still don't bother him to sleep.

    Gu Feng took a deep breath and slowly put away the phone, but in a blink of an eye he caught a glimpse of the doll toys he bought. With a move in his heart, he took out the toys from the bag and placed them on the large window sill covered with white woolen blankets.

    A man in a suit and leather shoes, a heart-warming dad in an apron, a big-eyed boy holding a basketball, and a cat, lying lazily on the side, his eyes squinted as if he was about to fall asleep. These people leaned together, illuminated by the warm yellow ceiling lamp, as if exuding indescribable warmth.

    Gu Feng took the phone, found the angle, and took several photos.

    Then I chose the most satisfactory one and set it as wallpaper.

    This is what he is trying to find back, Gu Feng thought.

    After a good night's sleep, Gu Feng got up and called Bai Xiangsheng first: "Hello?"

    "Mr. Gu, early, what's the matter?" Bai Xiangsheng asked over there.

    "Is Baoyuan okay?" Gu Feng asked while eating the breakfast carefully prepared by the hotel.

    Bai Xiangsheng said, "The current situation is very stable. However, we are only a little over a week away from the expected delivery date. We plan to take Baoyuan to the hospital tomorrow night, ready to give birth at any time."

    Gu Feng's heart seemed to be immediately suspended: "It will be produced smoothly, right?"

    "That's it," Bai Xiangsheng's tone gradually became solemn. "Among our entire team, only a few foreign experts have experienced male births. After all, male births are very few, and only a caesarean section can be used, but the body structure is different. It is different from a female childbirth, so we may encounter situations that we did not expect in the middle. This cannot be guaranteed."

    Gu Feng's hands were immediately squeezed, unknowingly, the palms were covered with a thin layer of cold sweat.

    "But in any case, don't worry, Mr. Gu," Bai Xiangsheng solemnly said, "We must do our best to ensure that the production process is as smooth as possible, and to ensure that the child is born safely."

    Gu Feng paused for a while before saying: "...Bao Yuan's Health is the most important thing."

    "I understand," Bai Xiangsheng nodded, "Don't worry, everything will be handed over to us." After

    hanging up the call, Gu Feng couldn't help but call Yu Baoyuan again.

    "What?" Yu Baoyuan's tone was fierce, "Are you not on a business trip? Don't call me if you are busy."

    "I want to hear your voice." Gu Feng listened to Yu Baoyuan's current temper.

    "Nervous," Yu Baoyuan murmured on the other end, "what's so nice." After speaking, he yawned.

    Gu Feng hurriedly

    asked nervously, " Did you not sleep well?" "Ask your son to go," Yu Baoyuan yelled, "Ask your son who inherited his genes. There is no peace all day long. Last night. It's the most violent, I thought he was playing Wing Chun in my stomach."