Chapter 68

Gu Feng ate for a while, and finally stopped his chopsticks contentedly.

    He missed the smell of Yu Baoyuan.

    With so many cooks, none of them can match Yu Baoyuan.

    He put down the bowl, took a tissue from the side and wiped his mouth, "You drank the soup. I brought you some medicinal food, and you remember to eat it."

    Yu Baoyuan was cold and stretched out his hand in the direction of the door: " Get out of here."

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, stood up, and looked at Yu Baoyuan condescendingly, "I will live next door from Monday to Friday when I get off work. Come to me if I have anything to do, and I will often take care of it. You."

    Yu Baoyuan's mouth twitched.

    Yu Guang swept across the dining table.

    Who the fuck is taking care of whom? Gu Feng's brain cramps again!

    He was angry, "People live next door."

    "They are no longer there."

    Yu Baoyuan immediately straightened up alertly, "You killed them?"

    Gu Feng almost didn't come up. A long time, he had just cold face, the tone of awe-inspiring: "...... I put me in a city center

    ? Rented house with their lower prices, I bought the house next door to you, and understand that"

    I turn too far Bao Yuan "Leave immediately, I don't want to see you."

    Gu Feng didn't say a word, took a deep look at Yu Baoyuan, and turned to go out.

    Yu Baoyuan just relaxed after hearing the bang of the door closed.

    He doesn't know what illness Gu Feng has recently committed. He only knows that now he just wants to stay far away from Gu Feng, not even one step closer.

    Every step that Gu Feng approaches him now makes him feel numb.

    He looked down at the table, smashed the table with anger, went to the refrigerator and took the bag out again, added some beef and glutinous balls to the pot, and watched them being soaked in the hot and delicious bottom of the pot. Churn.

    What Gu Feng said...I bought the house next door, is that a joke?

    Yu Baoyuan thought, even if he really bought it, it was for real estate investment.

    If Gu Feng is to take care of him conveniently, to get closer to him... a joke!

    Putting this on Chen Lining, he believed it. He believed that Gu Feng would move for Chen Lining, whom he favored on the cusp of his heart, would be willing to go around for Chen Lining, and would satisfy Chen Lining's various expensive wishes.

    As for his Yu Baoyuan... forget it.

    It's a stale ex-boyfriend who hasn't let others look at him in five years.

    That is, there is a seed of his in the belly, and people are willing to take these medicinal meals to give alms. If you don't have this little bastard with Gu's blood, you might be treated indifferently by Gu Feng, how could you leave it in the corner and forget it.

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head funny, and ate silently.

    The taro is full, and the plump kitten's belly is swollen, smash it with satisfaction. As soon as it jumped, it jumped onto Yu Baoyuan's lap, found its most comfortable position and posture, lay down contentedly, and started snoring. Yu Baoyuan looked at the little guy helplessly and shook his head.

    Sometimes I really envy it.

    Every day is carefree, eats and drinks every day, sleeps lazily, plays when you wake up, eats when you are tired, cats swear passionately when you are upset, and become cute when you are in a good mood.

    He touched the smooth hair of the taro and sighed almost inaudibly.

    Suddenly, his expression became solemn again, and he reached out and touched his rounder belly.

    Child...

    he seems to feel this feeling a little bit.

    At first he didn't have any expectations for this child, and even thought that as long as he was killed, he would be able to completely cut off the contact with Gu Feng. But now, as the days get longer and longer, it seems...I am looking forward to this little bastard in my stomach more and more.

    Looking forward to the birth of this little boy or little girl, looking forward to hearing the soft "dad", looking forward to worrying about every trouble he or she has, happy for every award, looking forward to him growing up with time... ...What

    would it look like?

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes were empty, and it took a long time to come back to his senses, and he had to laugh at himself.