Chapter 143

The watch on the wrist was walking quietly.

    Gu Feng's heart was hard to calm down.

    Calculating the time, Yu Baoyuan’s flight should have arrived at London Heathrow International Airport by this time. Gu Feng wondered whether Yu Baoyuan would send him a message to tell himself that he had arrived safely.

    At any rate... At any rate, he is now a person on a boat, he should be able to send it?

    Even though he thought so in his mind, Gu Feng was not sure about it. He was also a little absent-minded in handling the documents, and from time to time he wanted to pick up the phone to check if there was any new information.

    There has been no information about Yu Baoyuan.

    Gu Feng put down the phone dull and disappointed.

    Yes, the two of them are just raising a baby together, and they are fighting against Mr. Wu together. In personal communication, Yu Baoyuan really didn't have to have contact with him.

    Gu Feng laughed at himself in his heart, he was really used to being spoiled, and wanted to hope everything. He didn't even bother to return Yu Baoyuan's caring information before. Karma rebirth, should he be retributed now? When it was his turn to hold the phone, he wanted to swipe it from time to time, looking forward to what Yu Baoyuan would send him.

    After waiting for a long time, Gu Feng even wondered if there was a problem with his mobile phone. He turned off and turned on again, walking around the house to change places, trying to see if he could receive Yu Baoyuan's message.

    Still not.

    Gu Feng sighed and sat back on the chair. When he was about to throw the phone back next to him disappointed, the phone shook.

    He almost didn't hold it in a panic, and hurriedly glanced at the screen.

    Two simple words: "Here."

    A big rock in Gu Feng's heart fell to the ground, and the whole figure seemed to be relieved of the burden, and his whole body was lightened up.

    It turned out that even a little response from Yu Baoyuan can make him happy for so long...

    Facing Yu Baoyuan’s various concerns and considerations at the beginning, he was indifferent, and he was even indifferent to refuse. Now facing Yu Baoyuan’s two-character message that seems to be handy, he is also the one who laughs like a fool. .

    Gu Feng touched Yu Baoyuan's avatar through the screen with his hand, the anime little Yuanbao. The complex emotions in his eyes were too strong to dissolve.

    There was a knock on the door, and Gu Feng woke up and coughed

    slightly, "Come in." Xiao Zhou pushed the door open and walked in much lighter than before: "General Gu, there is a new situation."

    Gu Feng put his mobile phone aside: "Say."

    "We are already on the bargaining with Wu Lao . Everyone already knows. The Meng family is standing on our side with a clear-cut stand. Just now, the Jiang family released the news and said that they would do their best. Support us. If we work together, Mr. Wu and the others must not dare to be too public." There was a hint of joy on Xiao Zhou's face.

    "Jiang Family?" Gu Feng frowned and raised his head. "Why would they inexplicably blend in?"

    Xiao Zhou said, "It should be..."

    "It's Jiang Hao," Gu Feng turned his mind and thought. Understand, "He went to find his dad?"

    "It should be due to Jiang's contribution," Xiao Zhou nodded, "Jiang family has been at odds with Wu's faction anyway. Taking this opportunity, they stand with us. Here, if Mr. Wu can be pushed down, it will be beneficial to them."

    Gu Feng closed his eyes and thought for a while: "Help me thank you Jiang family."

    Xiao Zhou hummed, turned around and was about to leave, panicked. Turning around again, scratching his head, as if a little embarrassed: "There is one more thing..."

    Gu Feng saw Xiao Zhou like this, knowing he had something to say, so he raised his chin: "Yes. To put it straight."

    "The news I heard just now is that Young Master Jiang Er is currently on vacation," Xiao Zhou took a deep breath, "I heard that Young Master Jiang took a flight a few hours ago and flew there. ...Fly to London."

    London, that's Yu Baoyuan's destination!

    Gu Feng stood up

    suddenly , with anger and unwillingness in his eyes: "Damn, he wanted to..." Xiao Zhou looked at Gu Feng's face and he didn't dare to speak anymore.

    As Gu Feng's special assistant, he is naturally aware of the grievances of this group of people. President Gu is now trying to chase Yu Shao back, but at the same time, there is also Jiang Er Shao, a strong enemy who is fighting with him everywhere.

    Now there must be Gu Feng in the country, but Jiang Hao is different. Prompting the Jiang family to take a stand, and in turn pressured Mr. Wu, this is what Jiang Hao can do.     After doing this, he wanted to rush to London to meet with Yu Baoyuan. It was not incomprehensible. Gu Feng gritted his teeth and thought viciously, if an Atlantic hurricane suddenly appeared, the plane would be forced to stop and Jiang Hao would be stranded. It would be perfect if the national rescue aircraft returned to the country.     Anyway, I don't want Jiang Hao to cross the English Channel to reach Yu Baoyuan!     Xiao Zhou looked at Gu Feng's uncertain face and pursed his lips.     It is enough for men to be jealous, and Mr. Gu is no exception.     "Mr. Gu, look at that..." Xiao Zhou asked for advice.     "What do I look at?" Gu Feng sat back in his big chair bitterly, and pressed his temple with a headache. The chair turned around and faced the large French window with a wonderful view, "Everyone is on the plane, I Can I fly a kite around on his plane and bring him back?"     Xiao Zhou was ashamed: "...it makes sense, what you said is quite reasonable."     Gu Feng slumped his hand and threw the famous brand pen aside and rubbed it. Rubbing his temples: "Tell me the bodyguards to take good care of people. Baoyuan, Jia Rui, don't allow them to have any damage."     "Okay."     "As for Jiang Hao..." Gu Feng groaned and smiled bitterly, "Wait for me." After dealing with matters here, I will also go to London.     Jiang Hao can't let Jiang Hao be with Bao Yuan forever."

    Now Gu Feng can only persuade himself bitterly in his heart. Jiang Hao flew to Yu Baoyuan and became a bodyguard beside Baoyuan.

    Yes, that is, a bodyguard!

    Gu Feng took a deep breath and wiped his face.

    Wu Jianming, an old and undead owed goods, quickly finished him. If Bao Yuan's heart starts to lean towards Jiang Hao, then he will lose out, Gu Feng thought bitterly.