Chapter 31

On the day of the sorority party, Yu Baoyuan arrived on time.

    The meeting place is in a gay bar. The theme of this event is wild. Choosing a place like gay bar fits the theme of animalism.

    Not long after Yu Baoyuan waited at the door, a bright red luxury car blatantly stopped by the roadside. He was sighing that the car was expensive. As soon as the door opened, a figure came out.

    It's actually Lu Yang, this little chicken.

    At this time, Lu Yang was dressed in a slim suit, shiny sunglasses, and eye-catching hairstyle, like a star going to the red carpet. Yu Baoyuan stared at him for a long time before confirming that this flower butterfly was indeed the simple duck brother Lu Yang yesterday.

    He was surprised: "You dress up?"

    "Is there a problem?" Lu Yang smiled and confirmed his own image in the reflective car window, "My beauty is recognized by everyone."

    "Your car? "

    Hush!" Lu Yang took off his glasses suddenly and snuck in Yu Baoyuan's ear, "Of course it is rented. It's easier to catch a good man! Do you understand the market!"

    Yu Baoyuan smiled slightly, not much. Words.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan with a bit of disgust, "What you are wearing..."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at his clothes, "Casual style, natural and comfortable."

    "You also dress too casually. ," After speaking, he glanced at the aiming watch, "The time is coming, go in first, and I will pick you up another day." After

    that, he eagerly pulled Yu Baoyuan's arm into the bar.

    As soon as he entered the bar, Yu Baoyuan knew why the theme of this sorority party was called "Beast Nature".

    The entire bar was rippling with fascinating and gorgeous lights, and everyone's face was vague, with a little ambiguous seduction. There is a specially invited dancer on the stage, wearing only a short leather pants, and every muscle exposed outside reveals the breath of desire naked.

    Really exciting.

    The dancers on there danced more vigorously in the hot lights and music, covering the sky with anger. Seeing someone making a fuss in the audience, I even cast a few small hooked eyes.

    Lu Yang stabbed Yu Baoyuan, "What's wrong? I'm dumbfounded?"

    "It's kind of..." Yu Baoyuan lowered his head, "It's so open here."

    "Of course," Lu Yang was stunned, "Every time we have a friendship. The theme of the meeting was different, this time it was more wild and unrestrained."

    "It's nasty," Yu Baoyuan's eyes were bright, and his ears were too red. "...but I like it!"

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows at him. "Keep your eyes open, there are a lot of high-quality men in there... I rely on, look at that man, is his chest muscle big?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at it briefly, "I think... it's okay."

    Lu Yang's The thief’s eyes were like searchlights turning around, and he kept turning, "Look at the man in sweatpants. Look at his crotch, hell, it's so full!"

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes and turned Lu Yang. He pulled it back and said seriously: "Lu Yang, really, I persuaded you that people can't live and die."

    "I know," Lu Yang muttered, "I'm just a idiot, and I have an eye addiction. That's it, it's you."

    "What's wrong with me?"

    "You can't be depressed after breaking up," Lu Yangxie smiled, and took Yu Baoyuan to sit down at the side bar, "There are so many high-quality men here, don't you think about it? "