Chapter 151

Gu Feng went all the way back to the Gu clan and walked around his own office. Only then did the whole person let go of that fierce aura.

    During this period of time, he was busy, getting through the relationship, and investigating a lot of things secretly, he was really busy and a little dizzy. Coupled with the irregular diet and frequent drinking, his stomach is already a bit painful.

    Gu Feng clutched his stomach, took out some stomach medicine from the drawer, and took it. After resting for a while, the pain a little weakened.

    There was a knock on the door outside, and Gu Feng closed his eyes and said, "Come in."

    Anna pushed the door and walked in. Seeing Gu Feng leaning on the backrest with a tired face, she also sighed. She first put a piece of material in front of Gu Feng: "Mr. Gu, the handover with the task force has been completed. All the materials and evidence we have found so far have been taken over by them." That is to say, take over. The case of Mr. Wu will be taken care of by the task force.

    They just need to wait quietly for the result.

    Gu Feng nodded and looked at the ceiling: "The abuse of power and smuggling a large amount of forbidden drugs is enough for Old Wu to go in for prison food. Let's just wait."

    Anna replied and looked at Gu Feng. , Put a food box in his hand on his table: "Mr. Gu, you haven't eaten so far. I asked the chef to make something. Let’s eat and cushion your stomach."

    Gu Feng pressed his temple: " I know, you go out first."

    Anna nodded formulaically, and when she turned to leave, Gu Feng's voice behind her rang again: "Book me to the airport in London in three days

    ',

    Anna responded and walked out. He left the office. In the

    office, only Gu Feng was left, and it was extremely quiet. He stopped rubbing his temples, looked at the food box in front of him, and opened

    it blankly. The meat and vegetables inside were prepared. The style is also very good and rich, but somehow, he just has no appetite.

    He picked up the chopsticks, took a couple of mouthfuls at random and put them down.

    Alas, after all, it's not the right appetite.

    Since the man left, everything seems to be wrong with him. He can't eat or sleep well all day long.

    Only now I know that the person is like air, and the existence of air cannot be detected at ordinary times, but if a person leaves the air, which one can live? Gu Feng smiled bitterly, picked up his mobile phone, and pulled out a few photos.

    They were all secretly photographed by bodyguards, Yu Baoyuan in London.

    In these photos, there are Yu Baoyuan holding the child, Yu Baoyuan feeding the pigeons, Yu Baoyuan standing on the European-style balcony and playing Tai Chi... The

    bodyguards are very considerate. None of the photos passed over was taken by Jiang Hao. Gu Feng relieved a lot.

    I'll see him soon! Gu Feng thought this way, staring at Yu Baoyuan who was feeding the pigeons with a smile and expectation, bowed his head, and kissed gently on the screen.

    "Comfortable..." Bai Xiangsheng sighed, turning his back.

    He is lying in a professional massage parlor, and his exposed back has been smeared with a layer of slippery essential oil, like a slippery slender loach.

    On the seat next to him, lying with Yu Baoyuan with the same expression of enjoyment, closed his eyes, enjoying the skillful techniques of the masseur.

    "Good place," Yu Baoyuan closed his eyes and said to Bai Xiangsheng, "Doctor Bai, you can really enjoy it."

    "Let me tell you," Bai Xiangsheng smiled, "I did a strategy before I came here. This one. The hot stone massage shop has a good reputation. There is a limit on the number of customers received each day, and I finally made an appointment.

    Meeting ..." The masseur lowered his head and said softly to Bai Xiangsheng and Yu Baoyuan, "Two gentlemen, now I want to It's starting to emit heat stones. There may be some irritation at the beginning, please bear with it a little."

    "Yeah." Bai Xiangsheng nodded slightly.

    At this moment, his cell phone rang. He squinted his eyes and took out his phone, and looked at the screen, Meng Manglong.

    He answered the phone: "Hello?"

    "Sheng Sheng," the tone of Meng Manglong over there was a little aggrieved, "Why don't you call me? I..."

    Before Meng Manglong finished speaking, he only heard a strange cry from Bai Xiangsheng. .

    "Well, be lighter...ah...it's so hot..."

    Meng Manglong's eyes widened for an instant, and his face turned green. He held his for a long time: "...... What are you doing?"

    "I ......" Bai Xiangsheng is back with hot stones stimulate the whole person Shuang was not, "I ...... met, so comfortable, Terrific!"

    Next to Yu Baoyuan couldn’t listen anymore, so he leaned over and reached out and grabbed the phone in Bai Xiangsheng’s hand: "The two of us are doing a hot stone massage! It's not a weird thing!"

    "Then he?"

    "He just got caught ." The massage was comfortable, and the call was strange. We went to a serious shop without a one-stop shop, so Mr. Meng can rest assured." Yu Baoyuan gave him a reassurance pill.

    The Meng Manglong over there finally breathed a sigh of relief: "That...that's good."