Chapter 195

Lu Yang was very calm, walked over to Lu Yang and sat down.

    Xiong Wudan's biological father is holding and Xiao Sansheng's son, a son who looks like a good-looking son, and a father who looks like an affectionate one.

    Only Xiong Wudan knew how feudal and disgusting this man was.

    The police made a transcript for the group, learned about the matter, nodded and said: "In this case, civil litigation does not make much sense. We generally recommend that you both take

    peace as the most important thing and negotiate privately." Xiong Wudan Tingting He lifted his chest and snorted coldly.

    Lu Yang looked at Xiong Wudan's father who was standing on the side, and said to the police: "We know, thank you Comrade Police."

    Xiong Wudan's father smiled weirdly: "Comrade Police, the hitter is a perverted homosexual. He is next to him. The man of this kind may also be this kind of person. Would you like to check this kind of person? Engaging in homosexuality violates the laws of nature, and the whole family is ashamed of them. I think..."

    "Fuck-your mother's violation of the laws of nature, you he Mom is nature? You have the final say?" Lu Yang's petty temper was suddenly ignited, and he glared at the greasy middle-aged straight man, "I don't think my family is ashamed of me, but if my family goes out A man who eats, bets, and gambles to make a illegitimate child without having to think about the cancer of a straight man with a vas deferens in his brain. I think I would be more ashamed of such a person!"

    "You fucking..." Xiong Wudan's father posted After the windfall, few people contradicted him like this, and he was furious.

    "Do you dare to take a step, I will pull out your reproductive system to tie a bow today, you give me a try!" Xiong Wudan stood up violently, squeezing his fist.

    The middle-aged man knew he couldn't beat him, trembling with anger, but didn't dare to take a step.

    Bullying the soft and fearing the hard, it's too hard to persuade.

    The police, who had already planned to assist them in the negotiation, sighed and pressed Xiong Wudan's fist back: "What about you, don't always think about using your fists to solve problems, a harmonious society, and two defeats. How about you..." His eyes Looking at the middle-aged man with a little contempt, "Keep your mouth clean, too.

    Less trouble. "

    Comrade Police," Lu Yang, who was watching, gently stroked Fu Luyang's back, nodded and stood up, "Next, let's deal with it privately, it's troublesome." The

    police nodded and dispersed.

    Lu Yang led Lu Yang and Xiong Wudan to the door, and the middle-aged man followed closely with his mistress and illegitimate son, and said with his teeth and claws: "We want to run if we hit?" Compensation must be compensated! My tooth was knocked out by you, and you vomit money honestly! "     Outside the

    police station

, the head was very windy and cold. Xiong Wudan swallowed and turned his head to look at his biological father without emotion: "Xiong Ganming, just because I behave like a mother, I am not your son?" Should I be treated like this? "

    You deserve to die!" "Xiong Ganming gave Xiong Wudan a mouthful of phlegm. He, a nouveau riche, suddenly got the money, but he still couldn't get rid of his vulgar and uncultivated temper.     Xiong Wudan remained silent for a while, stretched out his hand to open his bag, and took it out A wad of money was handed to Xiong Ganming: "I only have this money, give it to you, I don't want it anymore. "     Xiong Ganming took the money, licked and slept a little, and said contemptuously: "Damn, that's it." "     Xiong Wudan is like a cold robot: "I have no money, I don't want to care about this, I am going home... By the way, you slept with me today     , so when will you die?" When you die, remember to ask Xiaosan to send me a text message. I will go to your grave and return this sputum to you. "     Xiong Ganming seemed to be angry again. Fortunately, Lu Yang stepped forward at this time, guarding both Lu Yang and Xiong Wudan behind him, with a fierce aura of fighting in the mall: "Mr. Xiong, if you continue to make trouble," I do not guarantee what will happen. "     Xiong Ganming is half-sighted. Seeing Lu Yang's aura and extraordinary clothes, he knows that this person is not irritable.     Seeing him come forward, Xiong Ganming had to take his bastard and walk away cursingly.

    Lu Yang saw that it was finally over, he took a deep breath and turned to look at Xiong Wudan who was about to leave: "...What happened in your house,

    why didn't you tell me?"

    "Tell you?" Xiong Wudan glanced at him. At a glance, "Why do you want to tell you? You don't care about my business, and live with your husband, dummies!" After

    that, he raised his leg and left.

    Lu Yangxun gritted his teeth and grabbed his hand, and stuffed a wad of money into his pocket: "Don't be here to save face with me. Take the money and work, I'll think of a way for you, you... "

    Xiong Wudan was like a robot with no emotions. He threw away Lu Yang's hand and walked straight forward until he disappeared from his field of vision.

    Lu Yang stood in the cold wind, feeling a little lost for a while.

    "Let's go," Lu Yang hugged the person gently, "If you are worried, we will find a way to help him, okay? Go home first, be good."

    Lu Yang sighed and sat back with Lu Yang. Home car.

    When Xiong Wudan returned home, the sky was completely dark and there were no stars.

    He calmly cooked himself a bowl of seafood noodles, took a walk and ate it very fragrantly, then picked up the phone to scan the forum for a while, turned off the phone, and threw it aside.

    This rental house is very small, but he still bought a bathtub and installed it in the bathroom.

    He put himself in hot water, took off his clothes, and soaked his whole body in the hot water.

    The hot water dripped with the essential oil he likes, and put on the fragrant chamomile petals, everything looked the most comfortable.

    He closed his eyes, and various voices echoed in his mind.

    "He is Xiong Wudan from the second and third grade of junior high school. He is really a sissy, so disgusting hehe hehe."

    "When can you get out of this kind of male and female? I heard yesterday that some sports students were unhappy with him. , Said he was going to beat him, let's go and watch when the time comes."

    "A man should be like a man. This kind of perversion is really unappetizing. Let's write a letter to the boss anonymously and ask him to consider firing that person. I really can't bear to be a colleague with this kind of person... "

    People like you

    deserve to die!" Xiong Wudan opened his eyes, and the light in the bathroom was very dim.

    Since childhood, he has suffered countless eyes and tortures because of his heterogeneity, his mother.

    He was born like this, and he didn't want to. He would rather be like a "normal man". Why should everyone treat him this way? He almost thought that he had committed an unforgivable crime!

    Obviously, he did nothing wrong. He was born crying like all boys and grew up babbling...

    Xiong Wudan raised his head and saw the clothes he took off on a shelf not far away, showing his pockets. The money that came in forcibly filled in half way.

    He smiled suddenly, smiled and tears came down: "I'm sorry, Xiao Yangyang, I scolded you today, I'm sorry, in fact I never hate you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," his Adam's apple rolled "You two are together, I have no regrets. You two have to withstand the pressure and live happily instead of me, okay?" For

    more than two decades, everyone’s world has been colorful, only him ,is black.

    The world and "normal people" treated him so sparingly and tortured him, so he decided not to accompany him.

    He begged the gods and Buddhas in the sky, in the next life, don't let him be a stranger, it's too bitter.

    Xiong Wudan picked up his shaving blade from the side. The blade was shining coldly under the light, slightly reflecting the moist water in the corner of his eye.

    There was only a muffled hum in the bathroom, and the scarlet scarlet was scattered in the fragrant hot water in the bathtub.