Chapter 17

With that, Yu Baoyuan walked out of the room, ignoring the sexy silly critic inside.

    Do whatever he likes.

    Too lazy to manage.

    Gu Feng followed Yu Baoyuan with his eyes until he walked out the door. For a long time, with a cold face, he lay on the back, his eyes closed as if thinking about something.

    Opening his eyes again, he picked up the phone and dialed a number.

    The phone was connected, and Gu Feng directly ordered over there.

    "Give me detailed information about Yu Baoyuan, including his birthday, experience and other information that can be found."

    "The faster the better, and give me the complete paper file this afternoon."

    ... In the

    afternoon, Yu Baoyuan When I had time, I drove to the hospital.

    It was the familiar hospital, and the familiar gold-rimmed glasses doctor.

    The doctor pushed the glasses on the bridge of the nose, and there was a sharp light behind the lenses, "You said, you drank alcohol?"

    Yu Baoyuan mumbled dullly like a child doing something wrong.

    "Bang!" The

    doctor smashed the report on the table, "Strong wine?"

    Yu Baoyuan fingered his sleeve, "...well."

    "Mr. Yu, how about this? I'll write you a letter of recommendation. It is recommended that you go to the brain department next door to take a look." The doctor sarcastically said with a serious face.

    Sitting next to the doctor with gold-rimmed glasses was a rough man who looked fierce. At this time, he patted him on the back like a tamed bear, "It's all right, don't be angry."

    The doctor suddenly opened his hand and said, "Don't touch me. Why are you sitting here like a fool? Go inside."

    The man was aggrieved, "Don't be so fierce to me."

    "You have the ability to beat me. Get out if you dare not fight!"

    The man gritted his teeth and walked back sullenly.

    Yu Baoyuan watched the doctor calm down a bit, and hurriedly apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to drink, I will definitely not anymore!"

    He was most afraid of teachers and doctors in his life.

    Even if he speaks swear words in his life as a literary master, and writes Huang Wen and beckons to win the Nobel Prize, but when he meets the doctors and teachers, he immediately put his legs together and hands flat, not dare to presume.

    This is him, a dick and counsel him.

    The doctor held up his glasses, hating iron but not steel. "Do you know that alcohol is teratogenic to the fetus? It is very likely to cause permanent damage to the fetus's intelligence?!"

    "Sorry!" The

    doctor took a few breaths. , Calmed down, "This child is your own. As a pregnant body, you must understand what to do and not to do when you are pregnant. Since you have chosen to become pregnant, you have to be responsible for the child!"

    Yu Baoyuan nodded like garlic, "Yes. Yes, you are right! You must be responsible!" The

    doctor opened the report folder angrily, "Is the child's other father here?"

    Yu Baoyuan was taken aback, "He..." The

    doctor's eyes shot cold and his voice became colder. "What's the matter with him? As a child's father, he doesn't even have time to come with you for a pregnancy test? You call him and I have to talk to this unqualified husband in person."

    Yu Baoyuan twitched. "He..." The

    doctor beckoned impatiently, "Call me, I'll help you criticize."

    "He..." Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes, "He is... in prison." The

    doctor was stunned. He blinked, and his voice softened, "That's it...Mr. Yu, I'm sorry, I don't know this."

    Yu Baoyuan said nonsense with a serious face: "It doesn't matter. I can pull the child up by myself , I will be with the child until he is released after serving his sentence and come to reunite with us."

    The doctor wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "You are a great father!"

    "You are too serious!" The

    doctor picked up a pen and wrote on the report folder, saying, "Okay. You have been paying attention to your diet and vitamins recently. You can take it in moderation. Let me see other medicines before taking them. Regular check-ups and a Down’s screening here two months later to check whether alcohol has adverse effects on the fetus.”

    Yu Baoyuan accepted What the doctor wrote, "Trouble."

    "Oh," the doctor sighed, "Although there are precedents for men's pregnancy, they are very few after all. We haven't been able to develop a systematic understanding of men's childbirth. You should Pay more attention...This is my contact method. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, taking what the doctor said to heart.

    Out of the consulting room, he walked slowly down the narrow corridor of the hospital.

    The aisle was filled with the smell of disinfectant, irritating the nasal cavity. There were many people sitting on the small seats in the aisle, with their expressions of joy or sorrow, most of them uneasy.

    He collected the medical records and several report forms, and before he looked up, he heard the sound of high heels leaping and leaping, accompanied by a female voice.

    "Yu Baoyuan? Is it you?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked up, his brows were suddenly tightened.

    He knew this woman, Gu Feng's cousin, Gu Ying.