Chapter 134

Weibo matters gradually fermented.

    The marketing account seems to have never expected that the popularity will be so high this time, and it directly became the top of the hot search list. The team behind the scenes must be crazy happy.

    Those traffic, those clicks, those fans who are up, that can all be turned into white money!

    It's going to be posted this time!

    Marketing accounts seem to be crazy bees who have found nectar. These days, they frantically began to use the hot spot of Yu Baoyuan and children to make a fuss. They found similar foreign news, found scientific research essays, went to the streets to interview, and used various controversial remarks to attract the attention of others.

    But at this moment, what they want to find most is Yu Baoyuan himself!

    If at such a hot stage of this incident, Yu Baoyuan himself can be interviewed, or detailed information about the sons born by men can be learned, then the public’s curiosity will be greatly satisfied, and their bank accounts will also be greatly satisfied. There will be a large amount of advertising fees and traffic fees.

    The hospital’s life has been difficult these few days, especially the hospital’s security staff, facing a large number of media and cameras every day, it is simply miserable.

    Gu Rong tried to be forcibly expelled several times, but was stopped by Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan was thinking about it.

    At this time, Bai Xiangsheng was sitting opposite Yu Baoyuan: "What do you think?"

    "Since others are forced to do this, then there is nothing to be afraid of." Yu Baoyuan has changed into his hospital gown, full of fierceness. "Since they have the courage to use my child as a tool to earn eyeballs and money, then I will make them unlucky."

    "You are no more than before," Bai Xiangsheng still has strong worries and anxiety in his heart, "You are People who have a son. Don’t be impulsive. If you are impulsive, your son can just..."     "Don’t worry," Yu Baoyuan nodded, with a calm expression on his face, "I do everything by thinking. No matter what. In any case, I will not put my son in danger."

    Bai Xiangsheng was silent for a long time, and finally nodded helplessly: "Then I can only trust you."

    At this moment, the door of the ward was opened, and a man in a white coat walked in from the outside, followed by a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes. the man.

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at the man in the white coat and called out, "Deputy Director Hou."

    "Well," Deputy Director Hou was a little arrogant facing Bai Xiangsheng, but once he turned his face to the middle-aged man in suit and leather shoes. ,

    His face suddenly became extremely flattering, "Dr. Fang, you sit down." Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng looked at each other and immediately raised their vigilance.

    The hospital is now very secure, and Yu Baoyuan's ward is protected by layers of bodyguards. Only Yu Baoyuan’s relatives and friends and a few doctors who often come to check their health can enter this ward.

    Among them is this deputy director Hou.

    Standing behind the so-called Dr. Fang, Deputy Director Hou laughed loudly at Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng: "I will introduce you to the two of you. This is the vice president of the Institute of Biotechnology, Dr.

    Fang Jianglin." Dr. Fang nodded slightly. Nodded, seemingly proud.

    "Deputy Director Hou, did you bring Dr. Fang in from outside?" Bai Xiangsheng's face was a bit ugly.

    "You don't understand," Deputy Director Hou suddenly put away a bright smile, and turned to a serious face like a lesson to his subordinates. "Dr. Fang is a well-known biotechnology research expert in the industry. His work was published in an internationally renowned academic journal. Many papers are authoritative figures on the front line of domestic biotechnology research," Deputy Director Hou's eyes flashed with admiration and envy.

    Fang Jianglin cleared his throat pretendingly at this time, and said as if he was a kindness: "The purpose of this visit is mainly to hear that there are examples of male births here. My most recent project is to study chromosomal mutations and Biological physiological structure changes, I think your example can provide a lot of help for our project!"

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes are half-tucked, and there are piercing cold light inside.

    Look at this Fang Jianglin, he really doesn't think of himself as an outsider, just say it is our project.

    Who the hell wants to participate in his project!

    Fang Jianglin is still in a condescending state: "I hope you can give the child to me first. I have great use. You can rest assured that the child will not be in danger, and we will consider your benefits. As long as the project is completed, it will It is no longer a matter of money or money, it is a great achievement, and can give you personal praise in politics! Boy, you are lucky this time!"

    Deputy Director Hou listened to Fang Jianglin's words, and his heart burned. It's hot.

    He was originally afraid of Gu Feng's power and dared not make any moves, but after Fang Jianglin's persuasion and explanation, his courage became stronger. Fang Jianglin has been in the academic and political circles all the year round. Naturally, there is also a network of people behind him. Moreover, this project has cost a lot of start-up funds, so the big figures behind Fang Jianglin will naturally support him with all his strength.

    And he, Hou Guoan, as long as he helped Fang Jianglin send Yu Baoyuan's child to the research institute this time, then the money would be indispensable to him, and the credit would be indispensable to him.

    In this way, the campaign director of the courtyard, who else can resist his limelight?

    Thinking of this, Hou Guoan looked at the stroller behind Yu Baoyuan, the greed and enthusiasm in his eyes added a point!