Chapter 163

After Lu Yang and Lu Yang were together, they decided to live together through WeChat. On the day of the move, they dated again ceremoniously.

    Both of them tacitly knew that after the date, there was an adult bed game.

    "Lu Yang said," Lu Yang said to the phone with the shyness of a boy, carrying a bag and a trolley case, "He was a little interested in me from the beginning. But he said he was not a reckless person. He has always been looking for someone who will accompany him for a lifetime, so this year, I am in a semi-social relationship with him, and he has been considering whether we are suitable."

    Yu Baoyuan on the other end of the phone chuckled lightly: "In that case, In fact, you already have a relationship basis?"

    "That is," Lu Yang proudly puffed out his chest, "Who calls your Yang brother so charming!"

    "I heard you keep breathing, why are you doing it?"

    Lu Yang struggled. Put the suitcase in the trunk of Luyang's luxury car: "Preparing to move. Since we have decided to be together, we must live together. We are not talking about our feelings like children, we both seriously think about it.

    Live your life!" "Good, good," Yu Baoyuan nodded like garlic, "That's good. You live a good life, come to me if you have something to do. Hey, I said I'm your... mother's family?"

    Lu He put the phone to his mouth with a hum: "Fart!"

    After that, he hung up the phone.

    Lu Yang wore a slim suit and a pair of metal-rimmed glasses. He looked exceptionally elite and ascetic, like a modest gentleman who didn't understand what it meant to be ass.

    "Have you put them all in?" Lu Yang smiled and touched Lu Yang's head.

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's face, and his whole person was more than half of his body: "It's all in, you don't want to put it in..."

    Lu Yang lowered his head and smiled, so that there are subtle wrinkles in the corners of his eyes. He lowered his head on the road. Yang kissed her lips: "Just put it in at night."

    Lu Yang took a day off to help Lu Yang move together. The two people are like a newly married couple. They bought various decorations and practical furniture and moved to Luyang's suite. After shopping, there was another busy cleaning.

    When everything is done, the sun is about to set.

    Lu Yang stood in the living room and looked around. Pairs of pillows, cups, small dolls...

    a strong sense of happiness rushed to his chest.

    Lu Yang walked out of the kitchen, still wearing an apron for cleaning, looking like a house-like man. He walked to Lu Yang: "Kitchen, finished."

    Lu Yang also nodded: "Study, finished."

    "Then...all done?"

    Lu Yang smiled and nodded vigorously.

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's silly look, and couldn't help smiling.

    When I first met Lu Yang, this man behaved very badly, shivering like a country chicken who had never seen the world before. Later, he sent him messages from time to time on WeChat, and the two people occasionally made appointments to have a meal and stroll around, but Lu Yang gradually discovered that this person's personality was particularly appetizing for him.

    It looks arrogant, but in fact, like a pet, waiting for someone to touch his head.

    Lu Yang has always treated his feelings seriously and cautiously. Therefore, he did not express his mind to Lu Yang. After a full year of investigation, he finally decided that he wanted to live a good life with this person. .

    He looked at Lu Yang who was standing in front of him at this time, smiled and squeezed his earlobe: "Come on, close your eyes."

    Lu Yang swallowed, closed his eyes, and suddenly opened his eyes again: "What are you doing?"

    "You don't need to ask, just close it."

    Lu Yang closed his eyes vigorously, and then opened them again: "Don't do this, I'm afraid you will hit me."

    Lu Yang smiled helplessly, resting his hands on him. He held the back of his head and kissed it directly.

    After intertwining his lips and tongue, Lu Yang slowly let go of the person in front of him, with a hint of warmth in his eyes: "Do you feel anything?"

    Lu Yang thought about it carefully: "No...no special feeling, just feel you are there. Suck my mouth."

    Lu Yang's smile froze suddenly.

    A good romantic French kiss, when it reached the little man's mouth, it turned into a sucker.

    Vulgar, vulgar!

    He quickly took off his already dirty apron and threw it aside. As soon as he possessed himself, he pressed Lu Yang on the sofa, his eyes gradually burning hot: "The word sucking is no good. I want you to be good. Feel the physical strength of your man."

    Lu Yang's breath became thicker and thicker.

    "I'm ready for oil and tatami," Lu Yang smiled warmer, and he seemed to be a beast in the elite abstinence style. "After dinner, go to the bedroom, my husband will let you know... What is it like to have a bridal chamber."