Chapter 166

In the emergency department of the hospital, Yu Baoyuan's feet and head were covered with a thick layer of gauze.

    "The problem is not very big," the doctor prescribed medicine to Yu Baoyuan while typing on the keyboard, pushing the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said seriously, "Come in time, the bones are not hurt, it's just a problem with the tendons and muscles. After disinfection and bandaging, You don’t need to be hospitalized. You can take a good training for a while.” Yu Baoyuan’s nose is full of the smell of disinfectant, and he sniffs, “Thank you.”

    “Well,” the doctor took off his glasses and put them aside, “Remember, Don’t move around during this time. Ask your family or friends to walk with you more and don’t aggravate your injury.”

    Yu Baoyuan didn’t answer, but Gu Feng nodded seriously, “Okay, I understand. Is there

    anything else I should pay attention to?" "I'll give you all the other precautions. I just need to see for myself."

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's pitiful appearance of being wrapped in gauze in several places. He said: "Let's go, I'll carry you back."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't want him to carry it, but when he thought of the doctor's instructions, there was no way.

    The doctor is on duty here. At this late hour, there are no other coolies except Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng had already squatted down in front of him, "Come, come up."

    Yu Baoyuan clasped his hands, hugged Gu Feng's neck, and was carried on his back by him.

    The posture is extremely intimate.

    The two of them walked downstairs to the hospital in this posture, and Gu Feng stuffed Yu Baoyuan into the back seat of the car. Yu Baoyuan coughed lightly, and briefly said about himself.

    Gu Feng didn't say anything, just a hum, and the two returned to the apartment in silence.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged the taro, feeling a little worried: "I have to take it to the veterinary hospital after the anaesthetic strength is over. Don't get sick."

    "Yeah," Gu Feng nodded, turned and squatted down beside Yu Baoyuan, put his leg on his knee, and frowned when he looked at the white gauze bread. After a long time, he raised his head, his sword eyebrows were still tightly twisted together, "During this time, come back to the house in the city center with me."

    Yu Baoyuan was silent and did not speak.

    "You have seen the security here. It's not safe. You also need someone to take care of it now, don't you?" Gu Feng gently rubbed Yu Baoyuan's leg, his eyes were worried and hopeful, "I am away from you. The shop and my company are close to each other, and you can take care of your legs."

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head away.

    "Furthermore, even if you don't think about yourself, you also think about Ruirui. Such an environment also has potential safety hazards," Gu Feng sighed, "Bao Yuan, I know you don't like me being close to you. I don't want to accept my good. either ...... also when I rented the house out to you, rent water

    power are marked to market to, so you can feel at ease it? "

    I looked at Bao yuan Gu Feng it is almost begging eyes, the hearts of some tangled.

    To be honest, if something like this happened today, he really doesn't really want to live here for a long time.

    But he hasn't found a suitable house yet. At present, it seems that Gu Feng's proposal is extremely tempting.