Chapter 169

"You will always be my mother," Lu Yang's tone relaxed a little, but the firmness in it means nothing less, "but I have one more thing I want to tell you. I know you are a very good person. Mom of my own thoughts, but I have grown up a long time ago. If I can lead Lu's to create a glorious future, it means that I have my own ideas and decisions."

    Lu Yang pulled Lu Yang to his feet. Putting his arm around him: "I know that there are many marriages that are connected because of interest. Mom, I am a person who pursues the quality of life to the extreme. My own love must also be my favorite. , My favorite, I want to spend my life with him the most. Wen Yun is a good girl, but unfortunately, I did not have the idea of ​​spending a lifetime with her. I hope you can see this clearly."

    Madam Jiang’s eyes were suddenly surprised. The ground was round.

    Lu Yang, has never done anything to save her face like this!

    She stood up tremblingly, looking at

    Lu Yang with unbelievable eyes: "Xiaoyang, I am your mother!" "I know," Lu Yang nodded, "but, in my opinion Parents can make reasonable suggestions for their children’s marriage, but they also have no power to force their children to marry or who to marry, right? Elders do not represent absolute rule and authority, what do you think?"

    Jiang Huizhen has always known that her son’s lips are powerful. Otherwise, they can't win many battles in various commercial competitions.

    She wanted to refute, but she actually felt like she was arguing in any way. She gritted her teeth: "Lu Yang, mother is for your own good. You and that man will have no good results. Only Yunyun can do it. I will give you happiness."

    "No," Lu Yang shook his head, "Wen Yun won't make me happy. What Wen Yun brings is just my mother's satisfaction and the face of the family. It is not a reason to be good for me, I I know that you are good for me, but if I suffer in my marriage with Wen Yun, can you bear the consequences for me?"

    Madam Jiang swallowed her throat and said nothing.

    "Mom, you can't help me bear the consequences," Lu Yang took a deep breath. "So, let me choose. Whether I win beautifully or lose miserably in the end, at least I am willing." After

    that, he quietly reached out and agreed. Lu Yang beside him clasped his fingers.

    The little villain is quite clever, knowing that it is best not to speak at this time, lest it will be more difficult to deal with the fighting, Lu Yang smiled quietly in his heart.

    Madam Jiang has calmed down. She glanced at Lu Yang coldly: "Lu Yang, I can't tell you. But my mother must tell you sternly that it is impossible for the Lu family to allow you to bring a man back upright."

    Lu Yang He laughed inexplicably: "Really?"

    "You don't listen to what I said, it doesn't matter," Jiang Huizhen adjusted her clothes. "Your father's words, you have no reason to disobey. Go on, and your grandfather. Yes. You have not been in full control of the Lu family all these years, and your grandfather has been investigating repeatedly among several grandchildren. You have to think clearly." Lu Yang took Lu Yang and walked to Jiang Huizhen: "I wanted to understand it a long time ago. Everything. It’s useless to say anything now. Only in the end will I know who made the right choice."

    Madam Jiang looked at Lu Yang and sneered: "Oh? Is it?"

    "It's not early, my company still has business." , Mom, if you have anything to do, let the assistant tell me." After

    that, Lu Yang will lead Lu Yang.

    Lu Yang broke away slightly, and bowed to Madam Jiang politely: "Ah...goodbye aunt."

    Madam Jiang snorted with air-conditioning, her face was extremely ugly, but she didn't say anything.

    Lu Yang led Lu Yang all the way out, the sky was already dark and the stars were shining brightly.

    Lu Yang touched his nose, feeling a little dejected: "Your mother seems to be very eager to see me."

    "You abducted her son to become a husband, can she see you?" Lu Yang touched his head. Smiled, "Come with me."

    Lu Yang took Lu Yang to a garden that came with the villa, and sat on a swing by himself: "When I was little, this garden was mine alone. All the flowers, plants, and small animals in it were all. I decided to live and die. At that time, I felt like a king who could conquer everything."

    Lu Yang raised his brows: "A garden makes you a king?"

    Lu Yang turned his face to look at him: "I'm just explaining , I didn’t like to be restrained since I was a child. I like to make the decision by myself. I like to be unrestrained. I have my own ideas and courage. I think I can conquer everything I want."

    "For example?"

    "For example...you. "Lu Yang hooked his hands towards Lu Yang, "Sit on my lap."

    "What kind of sorrow," Lu Yang's eyes widened, "Although it's a garden, it's still in your house!"

    Lu Yang was lazy. He directly pulled Lu Yang and sat on his lap, moving under his feet, and the swing swayed slowly.

    "You are the one I want to conquer the most, and the one who won't let go," Lu Yang felt the breath of Lu Yang close at hand, breathing slightly heavier, "How is your husband's performance today?"

    Lu Yang pinched Living in Lu Yang's tie, his ears were red: "Um... very good."

    "Then... kiss me?"

    Lu Yang's face was even more intense: "Asshole, it's still at your house, you might see Miss Wen." . " "

    Why can not she see? she saw just ah, just let her see who is the front-certified Lu Jia young married woman, "Lu Yang ear smile conspire ocean road, blowing hot air," gas Kill her."

    Lu Yang was amused by him, turned his head and gently kissed Lu Yang's left cheek.

    Lu Yang was dissatisfied now, shamelessly.

    "Not enough, but also right cheek."

    "Not enough, but also kiss the mouth."

    "It's too light. Punish you to kiss more warmly..."

    "The skills are immature, I'll give you a chance to continue practicing, just now..."

    "More!"

    "More."