Chapter 141

Gu Feng returned to the apartment and saw that the door of Yu Baoyuan's house was concealed. He hesitated and knocked twice.

    There was a voice inside: "Who is knocking on the door?" It

    was Bai Xiangsheng's voice.

    Gu Feng breathed a sigh of relief, opened the door and entered the room, changed his shoes at the entrance and walked into the room.

    Yu Baoyuan was sitting in the bedroom and tapping the keyboard. Bai Xiangsheng took Gu Jiarui's bottle to feed him. Gu Feng silently walked to Bai Xiangsheng's side, took his son from his arms, picked him up skillfully, and continued to feed him with the bottle.

    Yu Baoyuan only glanced at Gu Feng's body and then withdrew his gaze. He picked up the phone from the side and dialed the phone while typing on the keyboard: "Hello?"

    Anna on the other end of the phone answered, "Little Yuanbao, what's the matter? Did you look for your sister?"

    "Anna, help me contact a lawyer. I'm going to sue some malicious marketing accounts."

    Anna over there paused: "It's about the recent incident. Don't worry about it. Looking for a lawyer." Give it to me."

    "Okay," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Then please."

    "No problem, my sister must help you," Anna smiled, "I will speed up, public opinion should be suppressed, should be deleted. Delete, it will be resolved, don't worry."

    Yu Baoyuan gave a hmm, then hung up the phone.

    Gu Feng sat next to Bai Xiangsheng. Seeing Gu Feng's somewhat puzzled eyes, Bai Xiangsheng said to Gu Feng exactly the public relations operations Yu Baoyuan had just explained to him.

    After listening, Gu Feng thought for a while and nodded.

    Although this operation is cunning, it is really clever, and the effect will be good.

    At least it can suppress Internet public opinion and stop the topic of men having children from continuing to ferment.

    Gu Feng was silent for a while, and said to Yu Baoyuan, "Baoyuan, I have something to discuss with you."

    Yu Baoyuan stopped his hand typing on the keyboard and turned halfway around: "What?"

    Gu Feng fixedly looked into his eyes: "This thing has developed to the point it is now, and it's not as simple as what you are now exposed to. Some... other things are also involved."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, vaguely aware of something wrong.

    "I'm thinking, if the situation continues to ferment," a wry smile loomed on Gu Feng's lips, "you take your son to a foreign country for shelter, and I will let the bodyguards pass by. Don't worry, it will be soon. Yes, it must not be more than a month!"

    "Why should you avoid the limelight?" Yu Baoyuan stood up and asked, "The popularity of public opinion on the Internet has faded quickly, and there is a solution."

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's appearance for a long time. , Sighed: "Old Wu intervened."

    "Old Wu?" Yu Baoyuan asked suspiciously, and suddenly an old figure appeared in his mind. He was surprised, "Wu Jianming?"

    "Yes," Gu Feng nodded, "Lao Wu is the backer behind Fang Jianglin's project. Fang Jianglin found Lao Wu and pressured us."

    Yu Baoyuan asked keenly, "What did Wu Lao do? What happened to you?"

    "Now It’s okay for the time being, but the tax bureau is here to find faults,” Gu Feng said hurriedly, “I’m just worried that if Mr. Wu continues to pressure, it may hurt you and your children. In order to avoid the limelight, you will go abroad for a while.”

    Gu Feng was only worried. The main purpose of Wu Lao and Fang Jianglin is to force Yu Baoyuan to agree to participate in the experimental project. If Yu Baoyuan is not within their control at all, then they can only aim their guns at Gu Feng. But as long as he knows that Yu Baoyuan and his son will not be harmed, and that he wants to face people like Mr. Wu, Gu Feng is not afraid.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes were cloudy and uncertain. After standing there for a long time, he suddenly sat down bitterly and slammed the table: "Damn,

    these bastards!" These people are pressing so hard, it really makes him want to scold him wildly. bad language!

    Yes, he did give birth to a man, which was very shocking. But because of this, should he and his son be sent into the laboratory for people to toss and become the experiment material of others?

    Mr. Wu and the others did these damn things for their own selfish interests, and they shamelessly wanted to coat themselves with scientific spirit and selfless dedication, and they were so sick that they almost vomited.

    Yu Baoyuan's face was very ugly. For a long time, he opened his mouth and said gloomily: "I can't give in to them. They don't want to touch Ruirui's finger! I will suppress the Internet public opinion first. Since Mr. Wu wants to Noisy, okay, let's see if he can pack me up!"

    Bai Xiangsheng turned his head and looked at Yu Baoyuan. At this time, Yu Baoyuan's body was already full of terrifying and fierce aura!