Chapter 157

In the dim room, Gu Feng heard his breathing clearly.

    He was lying on the soft bed, although his mind was a little dizzy, his heart was very mixed.

    Someone was playing the saxophone outside the window. The name of the tune is unknown, but the elegant and somewhat sad tune drifted away in the cool night breeze.

    Gu Feng's throat rolled, his whole body was hot, and his throat was especially dry.

    Before long, the sound of footsteps came. Yu Baoyuan pushed open the door of the half-covered room, holding a cup of hot water and a tablet of medicine: "Open your mouth and take the medicine."

    Gu Feng sat up from the bed laboriously, sweating on his forehead.

    He looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was sitting in front of his bed, and smiled lightly: "Thank you."

    Yu Baoyuan's tone was a little unnatural: "No."

    Gu Jiarui, who was held by one of his hands, was already awake at this time. It's fine this time, I didn't cry. But his chubby little hands were not honest at all. He stretched out his hands and grabbed them on Yu Baoyuan's clothes, still humming in his mouth, and didn't know what he was talking about.

    Gu Feng took the hot water and the pills from Yu Baoyuan's hands, took the medicine with the hot water with a grunt, put the cup aside, looked at Gu Jiarui in Yu Baoyuan's arms, and said with a dry voice: "Let Let me hug my son. "

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say anything. He took away the hands of the little troublemaker, and then gently handed his son into Gu Feng's hands.

    The person playing the saxophone outside the window didn't know when he changed the tune. It was no longer the sad tune before, and it was a little warm and soft, as if a warm current flowed into his heart.

    Gu Feng held Gu Jiarui and looked at the big eyes of his little son, and his heart suddenly softened.

    "During this time, let you take care of your son alone." Gu Feng's eyes shifted from Gu Jiarui's body to Yu Baoyuan's body. "Thanks for your hard work."

    "I'm his dad. It's right to take care of him."

    That being said, only through experience can I know how hard it is to take care of children, especially this kind of baby who does not have any self-care ability.

    I don’t know when I will burst out of crying. I have to be ready to change diapers at any time. I have to coax him to sleep all

    day without sleeping . Yu Baoyuan only feels more physically and mentally than when he was at work. Tired.

    Gu Feng's expression seemed a little hesitant. For a long time, as if he had gathered courage, he approached Yu Baoyuan and leaned his head between his shoulders and neck.

    Yu Baoyuan frowned and was a little unhappy: "You said it for a minute."

    "I'm sorry," Gu Feng sighed solemnly, "I'm greedy."

    Yu Baoyuan gently pushed Gu Feng away from him, and then Picking up the empty glass on the side, stood up and said, "I'll pour you some hot water again."

    Gu Feng watched his figure slowly walk away.

    In the dark night, his breath was a bit heavy. He stared at the direction Yu Baoyuan walked out of, with joy and sadness in his heart.

    Happily, Yu Baoyuan still didn't hate him deeply, was not indifferent to him, at least...at least he was

    willing to pour him a cup of hot water when he was sick .

    Gu Feng now knows what position he is in Yu Baoyuan's heart. He dare not ask for more. With such a cup of hot water poured by Yu Baoyuan himself, he feels a lot at ease.

    What's sad is that Yu Baoyuan treats him differently from Jiang Hao. I treat myself mostly indifferently and alienately, but I can treat Jiang Hao as natural as a friend. The intimacy I release occasionally to Jiang Hao is enough to make Gu Feng jealous.

    His throat rolled, looking at Gu Jiarui in his arms, and then teased him with his fingers.

    "Son," Gu Feng laughed slightly to himself, "Your dad won't give up easily. He intends to use his best to chase your father back."

    Xiao Jiarui couldn't understand anything, so he screamed.

    "Don't worry, daddy will not let others take advantage of it, and will give you a complete home," Gu Feng hugged the little Gu Jiarui, as if mumbling to himself, his voice was extremely rare and gentle." You have to grow up quickly, grow up quickly..."