Chapter 168

Lu Yang raised his head and looked at the girl look, face no expression nodded: "Miss Swan."

    When he finished, he casts ocean road, pulled a chair to him:. ", The ocean, sitting next to me,"

    a Miss Wen, a foreigner.

    See you immediately.

    Mrs. Jiang is such a shrewd person. Seeing Lu Yang calling these two people differently, she naturally knew that she hadn't spoken yet, and her good son had conveyed all the decisions in his heart.

    Madam Jiang casually touched the jade bracelet on her hand, and a pair of lazy eyes glanced at Lu Yang without emotion, "Xiao Yang, who is he?"

    "Mom, his name is Lu Yang."

    Madam Jiang's face was a little bit. It's not pretty.

    "My name is Lu Yang, and he is also called Lu Yang. The two of us happen to like each other again. Mom, do you think there can be something more coincidental than this?" Lu Yang poured himself a glass of red wine and smiled. His mother raised a cup.

    Wen Yun, who was sitting next to Mrs. Jiang, turned blue.

    Today, it was Mrs. Jiang who invited her to have a meal at Jiang's house, saying that it was a meal, but a discerning person would know at a glance, isn't it just a blind date?

    For Lu Yang, Wen Yun has always liked it very much.

    Playing with him since childhood, watching him look more and more handsome, watching his temperament more and more outstanding, watching him more and more outstanding in work ability over the years, her heart is full of admiration and love for this person meaning.

    Wen Yun remembered the warmth of the two people when they were young. She took a deep breath and confirmed in her heart that Lu Yang was just a bisexual.

    She turned her face, still looking at Madam Jiang with a decent smile: "Aunt Jiang, is this?"

    Madam Jiang lightly patted her back to show her comfort. Turning her head, Jiang Huizhen's eyes looked at Lu Yang a bit blamed: "Xiao Yang, this is your fault. Where is our house, can those nonchalant men also come in? Mom has been too spoiled these years. You, look at you, you even forgot the basic etiquette, are you crazy to play outside?"

    Lu Yang's mouth twitched slightly: "Mom, here, how can there be men who are inconsistent?"

    Jiang Huizhen was stunned for a moment. .

    Lu Yang cut a steak and put it on Lu Yang's plate, turning his head to look at the butler standing next to the good show: "Butler, here is me, Yangyang, and you. Yangyang and I are both serious people. My mother said There are stubborn men here, you can honestly explain, when did you learn to be stubborn outside?" The

    steward was suddenly dragged into the war, and the whole person was still stunned.

    He was happily watching the excitement, why is Master Lu making trouble for him!

    The housekeeper's face was flushed, and he coughed, not knowing how to deal with it.

    Looking at the anger, Jiang Huizhen raised her chin and signaled the housekeeper to go out and let them talk freely.

    When the housekeeper is gone, Jiang Huizhen also intends to speak directly: ''Xiaoyang, the man next to you, you can play, but you are not allowed to take it home, let alone take it home. Mom can only tolerate it here, do you understand? "

    Lu Yang secretly touched his leg and Lu Yang's leg under the table.

    Lu Yang knew that Lu Yang was telling him, don't be afraid, they are on the same front.

    Lu Yang settled down.

    She tried her best to look at everything in front of her with a more calm and natural look. Jiang Huizhen saw the little interaction between the two of them, and she was not angry. Her elegance prevented her from screaming like a shrew, which would lose face. She would lose face. I can only put down the knife and fork: "Xiao Yang, wait until the meal is over, and send your friend back. You see, Yunyun came here specially for you today. You two have known each other since childhood. There must be a lot of topics. Mom prepared for you..."

    Lu Yang was very bored.

    Wen Yun Wen Yun Wen Yun, every time he goes home, his mother opens her mouth to raise Wen Yun, wishing to give him and Wen Yun a marriage certificate in the next second.

    Wen Yun, too, was so coaxed by her Aunt Jiang as if she regarded herself as Mrs. Lu, she began to plan her marriage with her self-righteousness.

    Do you think he will marry whoever they let him marry? Lu Yang sneered in his heart and wiped his mouth with his napkin: "Mom, it's okay to chat with Wen Yun."

    Before Jiang Huizhen's smile fully burst, Lu Yang's next sentence has come: "Because, Miss Wen, she is me. My good friend, a good friend forever, I am happy to chat with a good friend. As for the one next to me, my mother may have misunderstood, he is not a friend, he is my love. "

    Wen Yun suddenly squeezed her hand The blue ribs on the back of the hand are slightly convex.

    Jiang Huizhen's face turned cold: "Lu Yang, you are not obedient when mom says that? Mom has been looking forward to the good things between you and Yunyun for so long, do you want to piss off your mother?"