Chapter 159

The plane took off from London Heathrow International Airport and headed for China.

    When I arrived at the domestic airport, it was late at night. There is still a period of time before dawn, and the sky is very dark, and a few stars are shining with faint light.

    Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng came out of the cabin and walked all the way out of the airport through the passage. At night, the city was much quieter than usual. There are even fewer taxi drivers outside the airport to solicit customers than during the day.

    As soon as Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan walked outside, they saw a bright black commercial car parked on the side of the road.

    A man standing near the vehicle, the man messy hair like a nest, wearing a child cotton pajamas, pajamas printed over the top of Altman, seems a bit childish and extremely warm,

    I see Bao Yuan The man was taken aback, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Assistant Zhou?"

    The man standing by the car was Xiao Zhou. He raised his sleepy eyes, saw Gu Feng and the others appear in front of him, and sighed: "Mr. Gu, you guys are finally here. I'm so sleepy that I can't open my eyes anymore."

    "For a long time ." Waited." Gu Feng said while holding the child.

    Xiao Zhou opened the car door: "I will drive."

    "No," Gu Feng sat in the driver's seat by himself, "Since you are sleepy, sit in the back seat with Bao Yuan. I will drive to your community first. After that, I can drive home by myself."

    Xiao Zhou yawned, nodded, and sat in the back seat.

    The car started and drove smoothly all the way. First, Xiao Zhou was sent downstairs to his house, and then Gu Feng drove the car back to the apartment with Yu Baoyuan.

    The two of them moved all their belongings from the trunk of the car upstairs. When the work was almost done, Gu Feng said to Yu Baoyuan: "I will take care of my son. You have not fallen into jet lag, so let's go get a good night's sleep. "

    Yu Baoyuan was about to speak, but suddenly remembered something.

    He took out his mobile phone from his pocket and opened it quickly.

    There are only boring pushes of some software without any information.

    In other words, Lu Yang, this guy, hasn't returned any news to him yet!

    Yu Baoyuan's brows suddenly wrinkled tightly. Lu Yang was never a person who would leave other people's news aside and ignore it. This time it was so abnormal, maybe something really happened!

    He was startled, grabbed the keys and wallet from the table, and said to Gu Feng, "I have to go, if my son cries, please put him to sleep."

    Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan's hand: " It’s almost dawn, where are you going now?"

    "Find someone," Yu Baoyuan pulled Gu Feng's hand away, "leave

    it alone ." With that, he walked out of the door and walked down the stairs. Walked to the garage and saw his familiar silver-gray minivan.

    He skillfully opened the car door and started the car. The minivan drove towards the place where Lu Yang rented in the night before dawn.

    When he arrived at the apartment where Lu Yang was renting, Yu Baoyuan kept on the third floor where Lu Yang lived. When he reached the door of the room, Yu Baoyuan knocked on the door a few times and yelled for someone, but no one answered.

    He took out his cell phone and made a few more calls, but no one answered.

    Yu Baoyuan was a little anxious, and knocked on the door vigorously. At this moment, his cell phone rang, and a call with a strange number came over.

    Yu Baoyuan picked it up subconsciously and put the phone to his ear.

    An unfamiliar male voice rang in his ear.

    Yu Baoyuan listened for a while, his heart beat suddenly.

    He held the phone tightly, and replied anxiously to the other end of the phone: "Is the other person in the police station now? Okay, okay, I'll be here soon!"