Chapter 123

Operating room.

    After playing calmly, Yu Baoyuan only felt that he was completely confused. Those restless, anxious, and desperate emotions are like being forced down abruptly. Coupled with Bai Xiangsheng's babbling persuasion around him, he listened to Bai Xiangsheng's words, and he recovered some normal consciousness for a while.

    A nurse next to him reminded: "Blood pressure gradually rises."

    "Heartbeat rate slowly returns to normal one by one"

    "Press the abdomen, stop bleeding and suture." The old expert said calmly.

    Bai Xiangsheng calmly said: "I'm coming." After

    that, he walked to the other side of the operating table and slowly knelt down under the watchful eyes of many doctors and nurses, and applied moderate pressure to his abdomen.

    The old expert kept moving his hands and waited until the bleeding was relieved before taking up the needle.

    Seven layers of stitching, one layer can't go wrong.

    Full layer of uterine muscle, serosal layer, peritoneum layer, anterior sheath, subcutaneous tissue, fat layer, skin...

    How long the old expert sutured, and Bai Xiangsheng knelt down on the ground for how long. Sweat dripped dripping from their foreheads and was shining brightly by the surgical lamp. However, their eyes were looking straight at Yu Baoyuan's body, and they did not divert their attention for a moment.

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at Yu Baoyuan's expression and persuaded him: "Don't be afraid, it's over, it's all over... It will soon be healed."

    Gu Feng knelt at the door and refused to get up.

    A nurse has come over to stop the bleeding on his hand. But Gu Feng stubbornly refused to let go, or in other words, refused to remove Ping An Jade from his hand.

    He didn't dare to take risks. He wanted to hold this jade all the time, praying for Yu Baoyuan to come out safely.

    He wants to tell him I love you.

    He wants to give him the best in the world.

    Once Gu Feng treated Yu Baoyuan ruthlessly, only squandering his sincerity as a cheap thing that could be thrown away at any time. He is willing to take Chen Lining to travel, to give Chen Lining all kinds of luxury goods, and to accompany him, but Yu Baoyuan's sadness has never been taken in his heart.

    Today, causal reincarnation.

    He regretted it, and his intestines were all blue with regret.

    He hated the indifferent self at the beginning, hated the self who was ignorant and hurt Yu Baoyuan.

    Now that he is kneeling on the cold ground, his consciousness can be sober. He wants to use this almost self-masochistic way to tell himself that the people in the operating room are suffering for you and are wandering in the line of life and death for you.

    You can't forget.

    Anna quietly walked to Gu Feng's side and lowered her head and said, "Mr. Gu, the child has been put into an incubator for observation. I have visited it and it's good."

    "Yeah." Gu Feng responded in a low voice.

    He is now full of Yu Baoyuan's safety, and there is really no spare time to think about his children.

    After another half an hour, the door of the operating room was finally slammed open.

    Xiao Zhou hurriedly tried to pull Gu Feng up. Together with Gu Feng, his whole head seemed to be bragging for a gold star, and he almost couldn't even stand firmly. Yu Baoyuan was slowly pushed out. The old expert in charge took off his mask and wiped his sweat: "Out of danger."

    Gu Feng never knew his ability to bear it was so bad. The old expert simply said four things. Word, he almost fainted with excitement.     Just stay alive,

    just stay alive...

Alive, he still has a chance to repent, and he still has a chance to come back to him.

    Gu Feng looked down at Yu Baoyuan's pale face, his whole heart was pulled together, the pain seemed to be pierced into his chest by a knife.

    The old expert instructed the nurse: "Observe for three hours to see if there are any abnormalities, and prepare for the operation at any time. If there is no abnormal bleeding and blood pressure drops, then give the delivery man a stomach press."

    "Okay." The nurse responded.

    Subsequently, Yu Baoyuan was slowly pushed into the ward.

    Meng Manglong supported Gu Feng and patted him comfortingly on his back twice: "It's okay, it's okay."

    Gu Feng nodded, but couldn't help tears.