Chapter 119

"Sense of ritual?" Gu Feng questioned.

    "Well," Anna nodded, "Although I haven't talked about love, I also know that in love, the sense of ritual is indispensable. The sense of ritual gives people a sense of solemnity and commitment. It is a very good one. Tranquilizer."  Don't believe her hehehehe

    Gu Feng looked at the three puppets in his hands, they were huddled together, and the smile looked particularly warm and harmonious.

    "President Gu, the one thing you need most and the first thing you need to do now is to find a suitable time and solemnly tell Xiao Yuanbao that you like him."

    Gu Feng's heart trembled slightly.

    After being confided by Bai Xiangsheng, he thought about it more than once, in front of Yu Baoyuan, straightforwardly telling him his thoughts.

    But every time, he was strangely unable to speak and flinched.

    Was it because he was afraid of being indifferently rejected by Yu Baoyuan, or the word love made him feel a little hard to speak...I don't know.

    Gu Feng held the three dolls, and his Adam’s apple rolled: "Is this really useful?"   (No)

    "It's useful or not," Anna akimbo, pointing like an older sister, "but I'm dignified and regretful. I don’t dare to say anything that I like, Mr. Gu, you will definitely lose the Little Ingot."

    Gu Feng was silent for a while, then suddenly said, "The 18th."

    "What?"

    "Today is the 16th." Gu Feng's eyes suddenly lit up, "The day after tomorrow is his birthday. At the right time, his birthday is the most suitable time. This time, I want to give him a happy birthday and let him know what I think. "

    Anna smiled gently:." total care, you're really not a bit longer to make mistakes, you have the opportunity to try ...... nothing wrong with "

    Gu Feng whole person stuck in silence, then whispered to be a cry, Walking to the counter with three dolls to checkout.

    The boss woke up at some time, and looked boredly at the fine snow flying outside the door. At this time, looking at such a cold weather, someone came to buy a set of toys. They were so happy that their eyes were crooked: "A total of 120 yuan, I will give you a 20% discount, and I will give you a plush. Little cat!"

    Gu Feng looked at the boss's happy look, and the corners of his lips raised slightly and nodded.

    The boss smiled and packed all the toys, packed the bag and handed it to Gu Feng: "You go slowly."

    Gu Feng walked out with a steady pace, suddenly turned around, and asked, "This is nearby." …Is there a temple?"

    "Temple?" The boss held his chin and curled his brows, his chubby face turned into a bun. Go up the sign at the foot of the mountain and it is Zhongjing Temple."

    Gu Feng nodded.

    "Although this Chongjing Temple is not big, it is very famous here," the boss is obviously a very enthusiastic little fat man, "I heard that whether it is for luck, wealth, and marriage, as long as you are sincere, you will respond! It's time, people are so sloppy, tut tut..."

    "Okay, thank you." Gu Feng replied and turned around and walked out of the toy store.

    When he walked outside the toy store, Gu Feng suddenly handed what he was holding to Anna: "Bring me back to the hotel."

    Anna took the bag, and a trace of surprise crossed his eyes: "Mr. Gu, you won't really want to go.

    Right ?" "Well," Gu Feng's face flushed slightly, "Go and see." In the

    past, he always disdain to pin his hopes on these illusory gods.

    But now, he actually has a strong desire to go.

    He wanted to ask Yu Baoyuan for a peace symbol.

    Gu Feng and Anna bid farewell at the intersection and got on the bus alone. The smell of the bus made him very unaccustomed to the luxury car and yacht charter. He didn't say anything, silently watching the snow outside the window get heavier and heavier.

    What will Yu Baoyuan do now? He thought secretly in his heart.

    Will you be listening to prenatal music to your children silly? Will you watch the Spring Festival Gala replay the silly music?

    Thinking of this, Gu Feng felt soft in his heart.

    The bus drove for nearly an hour and finally reached the terminal. Gu Feng got out of the car, and the people who followed him up the mountain to worship the Buddha walked up the mountain together. Those grandfathers and grandmothers who worshipped Buddha, holding Buddha incense, looked at this slender, well-dressed handsome man with amazement and followed them to the Chongjing Temple.

    Gu Feng bought the largest and thickest incense in front of the temple, which lit the sparks, and the cigarettes were scattered in the air.

    He inserted the incense in the most conspicuous position, some naive hope that the Buddha could see his incense at first sight and see his plea.

    He took out almost all the cash he had with him, a thick pile, scared a bunch of grandparents. He put part of the money in the donation box, and part of it was used as marriage money and sesame oil money to give gifts to the Buddha. The last part is used to buy the best material, which is said to be a peace jade blessed by the master himself.

    He knelt on a soft futon, put away his cruel and majestic momentum, and prayed sincerely. The tall, golden Buddha looked at all living beings in the world with a soft and peaceful gaze.

    As Gu Feng bowed, he squeezed the gentle peace jade, and prayed in his heart.

    Yu Baoyuan has been treated as garbage that no one wants since he was a child, and has struggled in the darkest corner of the world since he was a child. Even if he took in Yu Baoyuan by his side like alms, he still didn't take him seriously, betrayed him wantonly, despised him, ignored him, and hurt him.

    Now that the retribution is coming, Yu Baoyuan is determined to leave him.

    He regretted it.

    Every night when Yu Baoyuan could not hold Yu Baoyuan's warm body, every time he thought of Yu Baoyuan's loving eyes, he scratched his heart and wanted to catch Yu Baoyuan back. It seems that he hasn't noticed it now, and is deeply missed.

    He didn't want to let go, didn't want to watch him belong to someone else, and didn't want to laugh and scold Yu Baoyuan from now on. Now he wants to be with him madly.

    If there is still a chance, if there is still a chance for him to regret...

    Gu Feng closed his eyes and whispered in his heart: "I want to give him a home."