Chapter 127

Perhaps tired, Gu Feng had a dream.

    In his dream, he seemed to have returned to a long, long time ago. At that time, Yu Baoyuan still loved him and gave a whole heart to treat him. The child in his stomach hadn't been born yet, and everything was the way it started.

    Even his coldness and ruthlessness is what he looked like from the beginning.

    He took Chen Lining by his side, kissed Chen Lining wantonly, and looked at Yu Baoyuan indifferently in pain and red eyes. In the dream, he said a lot of excessive things. He said that Yu Baoyuan was a waste who was born to serve others, and he said that Yu Baoyuan would never think of being in position in this life.

    Later, Yu Baoyuan told him that he was pregnant. He even beat and kicked him. He even scolded him as unworthy of having his own child and forced him to have a miscarriage. Even if it was life-threatening, Yu Baoyuan was not allowed to own his flesh and blood!

    In that dream, Yu Baoyuan’s cry of pain, every trace of iron blood, made him frightened...

    Until later, he seemed to see that Yu Baoyuan’s heart was dead, and then disappeared, and he would never find it in this world. Can't find him.

    He suddenly regretted it, like a living creature sucked out of the air, like a fish leaving the water.

    It was supposed to be something that I didn't cherish, but I didn't expect it to be so unforgettable and so indispensable after it was lost.

    He didn't know who was holding him and started yelling, he cried, "It's still too late, I beg you to return Yu Baoyuan to me, he is mine... You return the treasure to me, I dare not, I regret it... …"

    In the pain that his heart was about to tear, he woke up from a nightmare, sweating on his head.

    The palpitations lasted for a long time before it dissipated. Gu Feng took a deep breath and opened the curtain next to him.

    Now in the hospital, a small lounge for him. The sky was dark outside the window, and it was already dawn. There are no bird calls in winter, and the outside looks particularly lonely and cold. The withered branches are dark and slumped in the inter-dyeing of night and morning light.

    Gu Feng sat halfway on the bed, and it took a long time to recover from that dream.

    He understands that he is thinking by day and dreaming by night. Things that I could not detect before, during this period of time I have been thinking and reflecting every day. The pain that has caused Yu Baoyuan, bit by bit, all seep out of the dusty memory, like small needles. , One by one stabbed him in pain.

    He got up and walked to the bathroom, took a new set of toiletries and opened them, and started washing his face and brushing his teeth.

    After splashing cold water on his face, he just became a little awake.

    The regret and pain in the dream are not so intense in reality. Yu Baoyuan is still alive, and their son has been born safely. This is the best.

    He is still the child’s biological father, and this cannot be offset. Gu Feng wiped his face, and Ren Zheng’s cold water dripped from the tip of his nose. God was willing to give him this opportunity to regret, he wouldn’t. give up.

    Gu Feng came out of the small lounge, changed his clothes, and calmly walked to Yu Baoyuan's ward and opened the door.

    As soon as the door was opened, only a strange nurse was inside, putting the phone away.

    He frowned and asked, "What are you doing?" The

    nurse was startled, patted her chest, and said timidly: "I'm here to check and register the patient's condition..."

    "It's okay here," Gu Feng Waved her hand, "You go out." The

    nurse nodded quickly, took her own things in her hand, and ran out.

    Gu Feng sat beside Yu Baoyuan's bed, moving very lightly, and didn't wake up Yu Baoyuan who was still asleep.

    He stared at Yu Baoyuan for a long time, then lowered his head and kissed him gently on the cheek: "I'm going to work, and I will come to see you at noon." After that

    , he stood up and walked over. By the crib.

    The bastard also slept soundly, and this little guy lived very moisturized every day.

    Gu Feng smiled, lowered his head, and kissed the little bastard’s tender cheek: "Daddy has gone to work, you and dad are fine, Daddy will bring you fun things in the afternoon, eh?"

    After that, Gu Feng picked up his own things, took a deep look at the father and son who were still sleeping, turned around and left the ward, gently closing the door.

    He walked all the way, and did not notice that the nurse who had just been startled by him was playing on the phone with a smile beside him.

    The nurse hesitated, sent a picture, typed and said: "Hey, the child is so cute, oh, I want to have such a cute baby..." The

    nurse's boyfriend quickly replied over there. "This child’s sleeping blanket is a brand-name product! It’s not cheap! His parents are rich enough!" The

    nurse whispered, typing like a baby boyfriend: "Oh, it’s not my parents. I didn’t talk to him last time. Did you say..."