Chapter 145

Eleven o'clock in the morning in London is already six o'clock in the afternoon Beijing time.

    When the people of London are basking in the morning sun, many places in the country are already in twilight.

    In winter, it gets dark quickly, and the evening glow does not linger in the sky for long, and layers of night are rendered.

    Gu Feng came out of the hotel, followed by Xiao Zhou. His face is a little red, it should be because of drinking.

    Xiao Zhou assisted him from behind, "Ms. Gu, aren't you drunk?"

    "It's okay," Gu Feng shook his head. The cool night breeze made his mind more sober, "Not drinking too much, not drunk. "

    Xiao Zhou didn't speak.

    Mr. Gu made an appointment with a few old acquaintances from the tax bureau to have a meal together. He said that it was a connection, but in fact, it was for this period of time to get through the relationship. To the extent that just a few people talked and drank freely, Xiao Zhou felt that Gu’s tax case should not be delayed, and it would be resolved smoothly soon.

    It’s just that Mr. Gu looked a little too drunk.

    "I drink and can't drive, come here." Gu Feng closed his eyes and threw the key to Xiao Zhou, let Xiao Zhou sit in the driver's seat, got into the back seat by himself, leaned on the back of the car seat, and his mind became dizzy. Heavy.

    Xiao Zhouyi drove the car to Gu's Villa.

    He supported Gu Feng, who seemed to have fallen asleep, took out the key from him, and helped Gu Feng lie down on the bed, sweating profusely.

    Mr. Gu really deserves to be a Lianjiazi, this sturdy and healthy body is heavy enough.

    Xiao Zhou watched Gu Feng just fall on the bed like this, smelling of alcohol. Thinking about it is no way. He gritted his teeth and pushed Gu Feng: "Mr. Gu, let me buy you something to hangover."

    Gu Feng fans I opened my eyes in a daze, only to feel the dryness in my throat. He murmured: "No, you can go back."

    "Or I will ask someone to help you..."

    "I don't need anything," Gu Feng half-opened his eyes, "I'll do it myself. You go back first."

    Since Mr. Gu has spoken, Xiao Zhou couldn't stay any longer, nodded, turned and left.

    Hearing the sound of the door being gently closed, Gu Feng let out a sigh of relief.

    In the dark room, he could only hear his own heavy breathing.

    The windows were open with slits, and the night breeze in the winter came in, and it was very cold.

    He struggled to get up from the bed, only the lonely sound of ticking clocks in his ears. For an instant, he felt completely isolated from the world.

    Alcohol made his head a little bit painful, but he somehow walked to the wine cabinet unconsciously, took out a few bottles of expensive wine, and poured it into his throat.

    He wants to have a drink.

    Gu Feng was holding his mobile phone in the other hand, and he repeatedly looked at the two-word text messages sent by Yu Baoyuan in the phone, like a baby that could bring salvation. He opened the dialing interface, before he pressed his finger, he left the phone aside.

    He wanted to talk to Yu Baoyuan, but he hesitated and did not dare to call.

    Gu Feng put the wine bottle on the table casually, and after turning his eyes, he saw what was on the cabinet.

    A lot in front are all kinds of gifts given by others. Famous watches, top tobacco and alcohol, luxury goods... What

    really attracted Gu Feng's attention was a small dusty box at the back.

    He took out the box with trembling hands, and wiped the dust off it by the moonlight. Slowly opening the box, a ring gleamed dimly under the faint light.

    This is a year when Yu Baoyuan gave it to him on his birthday.

    There was also a small card in the box. Gu Feng took a closer look and found that it was Yu Baoyuan's handwriting.

    It says that this ring is a pattern he personally designed and he invited a traditional craftsman to make it. At the end of the card, in addition to the four words Happy Birthday, Yu Baoyuan also wrote three words:

    I love you one by one .

    After too long, the ink stains have faded a little. The colors of the three words I love you are almost gone.

    Gu Feng's mind suddenly began to turn. He kept recalling, remembering that year, Yu Baoyuan gave him this small box alone, and let him open it when he was alone. And he, dismissing the gift at all, just put it on the storage cabinet.

    In the next few days, Yu Baoyuan seemed to be looking forward to something every day, quietly looking at something.

    Gu Feng didn't know at the beginning, but now he is very clear.

    He was expecting the ring to appear on Gu Feng's finger, and he was expecting Gu Feng to discover the three words "I love you" written in the box.

    Gu Feng held the cold ring, and his whole heart twitched with pain.

    He once had a lot of Yu Baoyuan's love, and all the love, all care and consideration of Yu Baoyuan belonged to him. This love was too deep, so deep that Gu Feng hadn't noticed it at all, but instead squandered the love and care casually without feeling heartache at all. He could throw the gifts Yu Baoyuan had prepared for a long time into the storage cabinet without looking at them, and let them eat ashes in the storage cabinet.

    But now he understands that love, like everything, cannot be infinite.

    If it decreases or not increases, it will run out one day.

    Gu Feng gently put the ring on his hand, and stretched his fingers to his lips trembling, and he kissed the ring lightly. What he once tossed aside, now he crazily wants to get it, wants to find it back.

    Maybe Jiang Hao has already seen Bao Yuan. The two of them are enjoying the beauty of London in the morning together. Gu Feng thought like a self-abuse, but now he can only be reduced to drinking in a cold and quiet room to paralyze himself, using one. Perhaps even the ring that its designer had forgotten, came to crazily miss the breath of that person.