Chapter 60

Yu Baoyuan suddenly felt cold all over.

    The content of this e-mail...

    He swipes down in a hurry, and writes some of his personal information below, which is true. However, some comments followed, pointing out that he used to be the favorite of a certain real estate owner for money, and participated in the group-fornication parties organized by these people many times. He was really a senior duck.

    These contents are mixed between true and false, which really makes it impossible for the unreasonable people to distinguish the true from the false.

    His eyes were red with anger, and then he pulled down and found that several photos were attached. One is his back in the corridor of the hospital, holding a slip in one hand, showing his side slightly. The photo is blurry, but he can still be recognized.

    There is also a photo, like an inspection report that was taken secretly, with his name on it, and the inspection result below, with two words written on it.

    Positive.

    Yu Bao was trembling with anger. "Asshole!"

    "Don't look," Anna took back the computer and patted him on the back comfortingly, "I won't tell you, I just don't want you to be disturbed by these boring things.

    " The photos of the hospital are real," Yu Baoyuan forced himself to calm down and began to think, "but the inspection report must be a synthetic fake photo. I have no promiscuity and no AIDS."

    "We know," Anna nodded heavily. "We absolutely trust you. This email contains a lot of false content, and it is obvious that someone has deliberately forged it. Don't think too much, leave it to me and I will take care of it."     "The email has been sent for three days," Yu Baoyuan squinted his eyes, "I have seen everything that should be seen. Now my reputation in the company has probably been greatly affected."

    After he finished speaking, he sneered, "The person who sent the e-mail is really active. Knowing that the seven points are mixed with the truth. The content of the photo is true and false, and the content is also a mixture of true and false. In this way, the credibility is even greater. High, it’s difficult to refute it.” “Mr. Gu has already found a technician to investigate.” Anna sat down next to his bed again. “You need to find out the address of the server where the mail is sent, then locate and determine the sender. But for now The progress is not very good. It seems that a technical expert was hired over there to intercept foreign servers as a springboard for broilers, and then clear the traces. It is a bit difficult for us to find it."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded.

    He naturally knew that if the other party wanted to hide, it would be difficult to find the person hiding behind the screen.

    He said to Anna: "Anna, you send me a clarification email. I don't want to be talked about like this, I want to clarify it upright."

    "Okay." Anna nodded.

    Yu Baoyuanfu picked up the tablet again, gritted his teeth and looked at the disgusting mail. His fingers trembled slightly, and he kept tracing the slanderous words and pictures.

    When the picture was drawn from the back of the hospital, he suddenly froze.

    Every time he goes to the hospital, he wears almost all the casual clothes, so it is not easy to tell which time he was photographed. But on this photo, there was a place that attracted his attention.

    Watch.

    He held his breath, zoomed in on the photo, put his wrist to the maximum, and carefully looked at the watch he was wearing on his wrist.

    That's right, it's the Omega Seamaster watch.

    He remembered clearly that this watch was sent back to the factory for repair after going to the hospital one time. Repair time

    he tried to remember a lot, several time periods to send maintenance time and go to the hospital to check a lot, my heart suddenly

    Anna was still typing with a laptop, just feel all of a sudden someone holding her arm.

    When she looked up, it was Yu Baoyuan. At this moment, he was sneering slightly, "Anna, don't check it out, I know who caused the ghost."

    Anna blinked, "Who is it?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't answer her words, but just picked it up. I dialed a number on my cell phone.

    After a few beeps, the other side picked it up, "Hello?"

    "Gu Ying," Yu Baoyuan's mouth tickled, "I'm Yu Baoyuan, I have something to ask you."