Chapter 188

After Yu Baoyuan packed up, Gu Feng drove him to the Super Ingot.

    Gu Feng's car stopped across the road from the entrance of Super Yuanbao. He opened the door of the car and said to Yu Baoyuan, who was sitting in the passenger seat, "I'll hold you there."

    Yu Baoyuan's face was a little inexplicable: "I will do it myself."

    "I will hold you," Gu Feng still insisted," The road is dangerous, and your legs are still not well, so if you can move as little as possible, move as little as possible. good or not? "

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say a word. Seeing Gu Feng opened the door and got out of the car, he walked to his side and hugged himself in an extremely warm posture.

    Yu Baoyuan coughed unnaturally, "I said... You too Don't do this, just cross the road, I'm not a few years old

    anymore. "

    Gu Feng hugged him and walked forward: "You should give me peace of mind, okay?" "

    Yu Baoyuan curled his lips: "You want to get a foot in everything right now. It's not that I said, the big palace ladies next to Empress Dowager Cixi didn't do this. "

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's white cheeks, and resisted the urge to bow his head and kiss

    him . When they walked to the entrance of the Super Yuanbao shop, two crisp female voices came over.

    "Finally saw you again, you See you, they are holding each other again, ah, so affectionate and warm..."

    "Have you noticed that their atmosphere is a bit different? "Is

    n't that what happened?" The guy in the suit thinks that he is very strong in that respect by looking at his figure..."

    "Hey, hey, he said he didn't want to take pictures, why are you holding your phone again!" "

    Yu Baoyuan was a little embarrassed for a while when he heard the faint conversation coming from the wind.

    Gu Feng coughed lightly and turned his head towards the direction of the sound.

    There were two young girls hiding there. As soon as they saw Gu Feng's eyes turned towards them, they immediately smeared their feet and slipped behind the pillars, revealing only a few locks of hair and a pair of hiding eyes.

    Gu Feng didn't pursue it, and entered the store with Yu Baoyuan in his arms.

    He Hui was really shocked when she saw Gu Feng coming in with her boss in her arms. But she reacted quickly and smiled: "Boss, Gu... Good morning, Mr. Gu."

    "Come early," Yu Baoyuan smiled at

    He Hui's Anran, "Have you had breakfast?" He Hui nodded. Head, seeing Mr. Gu put his boss on a soft recliner.

    "Okay, now I'm sitting here, can you go away with peace of mind?" Yu Baoyuan inserted his hand warmer and said with Gu Feng on his back.

    Gu Feng nodded: "Then you should take a break and take you to the hospital in the afternoon." As

    he said, he turned around and left. It's just that he just walked to the door, turned back, and handed an envelope to Yu Baoyuan's hand: "By the way,

    I forgot to give you this thing."

    Yu Baoyuan picked up the envelope, "What is this?"

    "Doctor Bai last night ." I was sent home by the trustee, and I forgot to bring it to you." Gu Feng nodded at Yu Baoyuan, turned to go out, and drove to the company.

    Yu Baoyuan sat on the spot, holding the envelope.

    Bai Xiangsheng gave it to him?

    What can it be?

    With curiosity, Yu Baoyuan tore open the seal, and then took out a piece of paper from it.

    As soon as he saw this thing, he was shocked.

    He quickly opened the piece of paper, and at the top, there were two big words "invitation".

    This is... an invitation for an engagement party?

    Yu Baoyuan quickly scanned the contents of the invitation card, becoming more and more surprised.

    Bai Xiangsheng sent this invitation to him, inviting him to participate in the engagement ceremony between him and Meng Manglong a month later!

    Yu Baoyuan was surprised, and Bai Xiangsheng's call happened to come.

    He answered the phone, and Bai Xiangsheng's voice over there was full of excitement: "Hey, Baoyuan, it's time for work now, is it convenient for you to answer the phone?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan answered and couldn't help it. Asked, "I received the invitation, is it...really?"

    "Of course it is true," Bai Xiangsheng said in a happy voice, "Just a month later, you must not forget it. I honestly remembered it!"

    "No," Yu Baoyuan was still a little puzzled, "You two got engaged? Then get married? The domestic environment doesn't seem to be..."

    Bai Xiangsheng cut over there: "Marriage is of course marriage. , But it’s just that we don’t have that marriage certificate. I don’t care about it with Stupid Dragon. Now that Manglong and I have

    decided to live our lives honestly, we still have to go through the necessary procedures, otherwise we always feel that there is something wrong."

    Yu Baoyuan understood, "It turns out that it's like this. Don't worry, I won't forget, I will wrap a big red envelope for you two bridegroom

    officials at that time ." "That dare to love," Bai Xiangsheng's entire voice showed his joy. "On the engagement banquet and the wedding day, we only invited a few close relatives, friends, and partners, and none of the other casual people. Wasn’t the aunt of Manglong opposed to it before? She said that she would not attend and agree with her death. Our wedding, hey, I told her directly, I didn’t even plan to invite her at all, and I didn’t even do her part of the invitation. The old witch was so angry that the prosthesis was crooked, and she was going to take hyaluronic acid again, hahahaha."

    Yu Baoyuan was pleased to chat with Bai Xiangsheng a few more words before hung up the phone.

    After hanging up the phone, he felt a little emotional.

    It's really impossible to hide a person's happiness or not.

    The sense of happiness overflowing from Bai Xiangsheng's body was heard as soon as he opened his mouth.

    This kind of happiness can't be performed no matter how you pretend or act.

    He held his head with his hands and looked at the little blue sky exposed outside the door. There was something in his heart that was itchy.