Chapter 61

"Oh," Gu Ying's voice was cold and ironic. "Why are you calling me?"

    "The company's work mailbox received an email recently," Yu Baoyuan sneered, "Do you know what is written in the email? ? "

    Gu Ying, a snort of disdain," What is the message? " "

    I have a message slander AIDS. Did you do it? "

    Gu Ying cut a cry," you are all bored? I understand what you are saying What."

    "You are the boring person!" Yu Baoyuan was a little angry, "I said, can you please stop annoying? Are your little sisters doing nothing serious except spending money and gossip and playing tricks? What the hell am I getting in your way?" Gu Ying's voice suddenly became gloomy, "Yu Baoyuan, be polite!"

    "I'm so tired of it," Yu Baoyuan was in a bad mood at first, and was boring by Gu Ying. He became more irritable, and his tone became more aggressive, "Do I owe you something to your family? You, your cousin, all play with me desperately. For five years, I have money for your cousin. It’s smashed, and I’ve got my heart out, and I’ve done everything I can’t bear. Your noble Gu family still look down on me, OK, I go, don’t be greedy for anything from you. Next, your brother Li Ning is like You want to be with Gu Feng now, you are satisfied, can you stop bothering me? I really don't want to see your Gu family anymore."

    "You..."

    "That's what it means," Yu Baoyuan Retaining my emotions, he took a deep breath, "I won't be sloppy with you. You use that account to send clarification and apology emails, this matter is settled, and we have nothing to do in the future. Never know each other. If you insist on coming to me, yes, you want face and I don't want to, let's see in court." After that, I just cut the line.

    Anna was over there but heard clearly. She leaned forward and asked softly: "Do you suspect... Gu Ying did it?"

    "It's not a suspicion," Yu Baoyuan paused, his eyes sharpened, "Anna, for so many years, how many people do you think there are people who have so much resentment against me to deliberately mess with me? This picture, I have a high probability It can be inferred that it was taken by Gu Ying. Even if the person who sent the email is not her, she can't get rid of this matter."

    "What are you going to do?"

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, "I wait for her apology Mail... Otherwise, civil lawsuits."

    Anna nodded when she heard the words.

    She knew that Yu Baoyuan's fierce aura was only his side.

    He is actually a very gentle and considerate person.

    This can be seen from the fact that Yu Baoyuan has persisted for so long, cooking for Gu Feng with heart, and taking care of his life. Yu Baoyuan has been more nervous than anyone else during his illness. When he is unhappy, Yu Baoyuan changed tricks to make him happy. These things can be seen. .

    Perhaps it was the spoiled temper brought up in a wealthy family, Anna thought to herself, Gu Ying, these daughters, can only see the value of others, the family background of others, but never see the sacrifice.

    Anna stroked Yu Baoyuan's back at this time, feeling a little sad.

    She knew very well how much Yu Baoyuan, who looked so strong and sharp on the surface, needed to be loved.

    At the door of the ward, Gu Feng, who happened to come to the small window to take a look, silently leaned against the cold white wall.

    Hearing what Yu Baoyuan said to Gu Ying, he only felt extremely complicated.

    Suddenly playing a movie in my mind, I lived through these years and Yu Baoyuan.

    When he catches a cold, Yu Baoyuan gives him medicine regularly and even if he is too annoyed to yell at him, he must urge him to drink it; when he is upset at work, Yu Baoyuan accompanies him to work overtime. As long as he stays late, Yu Baoyuan stays with him. . There were countless nights when Gu Feng worked until he fell asleep on his desk, and Yu Baoyuan lightly turned off the light for him.

    Perhaps, after turning off the light, Yu Baoyuan continued to fight to solve the problem as soon as possible.

    There are many, many pictures. On each of his birthdays, Yu Baoyuan was busy in the kitchen; he led the group to make breakthroughs in new areas, and Yu Baoyuan cheered for him...

    everywhere there is Yu Baoyuan.

    So now, facing Yu Baoyuan's complex and unspeakable mood, what is it?

    Is it guilt?

    At this time, this aggressive man, who is not disadvantaged in business, has rare confusion and confusion in his eyes.