Chapter 130

Gu Feng heard this and stood up suddenly: "No!"

    Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Why not?"

    Gu Feng's face was dark and ugly: "This is my Gu family's son. not just recognize dry dad godmother. " "

    in fact, not so seriously, "Jiang Hao laughed," but a name first. later, we will take the Chiang guarding this little baby. "

    I treasure from yuan Jiang Hao He took Gu Jiarui’s hand and kissed the baby’s tender cheek: "Jiang Er, thank you for your kindness. But for the time being, I don’t need it. I’ll talk about it when the child grows up."

    Gu Feng’s expression eased Some, sit down in the chair again.

    The Gu family and the Meng family have a good relationship, and they undoubtedly become Gu Jiarui's solid backing. At the same time, the news of Gu Jiarui’s birth did not escape the high-levels of those well-informed big families and big companies. Among them, the Gu family and the Meng family had good relations with each other. During this time, they have also successively passed gifts or The way of personal visits expresses my heart in a subtle way.

    It can be said that Gu Jiarui nowadays wears diapers and is a small bully who can walk sideways on the street!

    Yu Baoyuan was both happy and worried about this situation. Fortunately, as the child's biological father, he should be able to grow up very happily if he can see that the child is loved and protected by so many people. What is worrying is whether Gu Jiarui, who grew up in such an environment dominated by thousands of people, will become a dude who is not doing business.

    But this is all for the rest, after all, Gu Jiarui in front of him can only lie in the crib and suck a pacifier.

    Silly.

    Jiang Hao also nodded, "That's okay. I like this kid too. When he can crawl, I have to give him a gift!"

    Gu Feng could not see that Jiang Hao coveted him a little bit. The son or covet other appearances, he is like a male wolf guarding his cub, with faint fangs.

    Bai Xiangsheng saw that the time was almost up, and nodded to Gu Feng: "It's time to breastfeed."

    Gu Feng nodded, snorted at Jiang Hao, and followed Bai Xiangsheng with his son to find a good nurse.

    Only Yu Baoyuan and Jiang Hao were left in the ward for a while.

    Jiang Hao helped Yu Baoyuan tidy up the messy small table next to him, and then sat on a chair beside him, his eyes full of glaring: "I was almost killed when I heard the news that you almost had an accident on the operating table."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled lightly. He said, "Isn't it all right now? Don't worry, your brother Bao made iron and can't defeat anything."

    "It's still brave," Jiang Hao glared at him, turned his head and poured him a cup of hot water, and handed it. In front of Yu Baoyuan, "I wanted to see you directly that day, but at the Jiang’s half-year summary meeting, my dad sat next to me. I had no chance. Fortunately, I learned that you were out of the operating room safely, otherwise I You may have to run away at the meeting."

    Yu Baoyuan drank a sip of hot water to moisturize his throat: "This time is busy enough, I think you have lost a lot of weight."

    "Really?" Jiang Hao smiled, "It's busy. There is a reason, but it’s almost done now. My dad sees me doing well and rewarded me with an extra month of vacation!"

    "One month," Yu Baoyuan exclaimed, "That's fun, where are you going to go? ? stroll "

    Jiang Hao suddenly pulled a chair, sit close to Po-yuan, more than some of the more recent:" you say ...... you almost two weeks after the

    hospital, is not it? " "

    ah, "Yu Bao yuan nodded," it is estimated that So, how?"

    "Let's travel together," Jiang Hao's eyes seemed to be filled with stars, shining, as if he was expecting something. "Airfare, accommodation, food, and all the travel expenses, if you want to, I will cover it. If you don’t want to, it’s half and half. The location is up to you. Let’s go a little further, Europe, America, Australia...all do."

    Yu Baoyuan was slightly surprised: "You want to travel with me?"

    "Yes," Jiang Hao smiled brightly. He was obviously an adult, but his smile still had the full of youthful sunshine, "I want to travel with you, I want to see the most wonderful scenery in the world with you."

    Yu Baoyuan fell silent for some reason.

    To tell the truth, Jiang Hao said that for this reason, he is not easy to refuse.

    "Follow me," Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan's expression, his heart moved, and he blurted out: "I will take you to play, forget all the annoying things here."