Chapter 182

Yu Baoyuan gave himself a holiday on the second day of business after the Super Ingot Year.

    He went to the hospital without going anywhere else.

    Recently, I always feel something is wrong with my eyes. It is myopia, but there is no reason to have double images and blurs so frequently. Moreover, it takes longer and longer for this symptom to disappear. Yu Baoyuan had to be more concerned.

    "Your symptom is blurred vision, and it takes longer and longer to recover?" The doctor sitting behind the desk asked calmly, "How long has this condition been?"

    "It's this symptom, probably... there are also It's been a month or so." The

    doctor nodded, suddenly as if thinking of something: "Mr. Yu, I think you limped when you came in just now. I asked impolitely whether there was a fall, a car accident, etc. recently. The unexpected event?"

    Yu Baoyuan was about to shake his head, and suddenly thought of it when he turned his mind.

    When the thief broke into the house that day, he did fall down the stairs.

    "I... once encountered a case of burglary," Yu Baoyuan's Adam's apple rolled. "When I was chasing a thief, I accidentally

    fell down the stairs . Maybe I was injured." The

    doctor nodded and the keyboard crackled. Crackling: "Based on this situation, I think you have to do a brain CT before I can make a judgment."

    Yu Baoyuan performed a brain CT according to the doctor's instructions, and the results were available within an hour or two. He took the CT sheet and went to the doctor again.

    The doctor took the CT picture, squinted his eyes and observed carefully, and then said: "There is a hematoma in the brain."

    "Hematoma?" Yu Baoyuan was shocked.

    "Well," the doctor pointed his finger to a place on the CT report. "The preliminary judgment should be that when you rolled down the stairs, your brain was injured and bleeding. These congestion blood pressure forced the optic nerve, so you are now visually Symptoms of fuzzy ghosting."

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the report for a long time: "...Is there a way to recover?"

    "This is not difficult." The doctor looked at Yu Baoyuan's nervous look and smiled lightly, like an experienced teacher, "Your head The blood clot inside is not big, it seems that it should be able to be treated conservatively with minimally invasive surgery and drugs." As

    soon as Yu Baoyuan heard this, the high-hanging heart finally relaxed a little.

    "Then... what should I do now?" The

    doctor typed a few words on the computer: "You have to calm down, don't be tired during this time, and especially protect your eyes. Here I will help you activate blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Take the medicine according to the doctor's attention. In addition, you will come back for a later visit and arrange a minimally invasive surgery when you come back. As long as the lump forms a softening area after the operation, it will be fine."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded like a good boy: "Remember all."

    "Don't be too scared," the doctor smiled at Yu Baoyuan with a reassuring smile, "After a while, the optic nerve may be oppressed to the most serious degree. At that time, I must reduce the use of eyes. It is best to let him Personally accompany you from morning to night, don't bother yourself.

    Yu Yu) Li nodded.

    Accompany him from morning to night...who will accompany?

    "Chasing people! "In the

    elegant room, a finger was erected in front of Gu Feng, and after a closer look, it was Meng Manglong's finger: "When chasing people, you must pay attention to three words, fierce, accurate, and ruthless."

    Gu Feng picked up the glass. After drinking it all, he picked up the bottle next to him and poured himself another glass: "Go on. "

    Meng, you have to increase your offensive, you have to give full play to your masculine side," Meng Manglong poured into his mouth with a swig, "Quasily, it means to hit his point, what he likes, what he wants, you just... …"

    "Wait, wait," Gu Feng stretched out his hand to stop him, "You tell me first, where you learned this theory. "

    Meng Manglong smiled: "A stupid assistant previously shared a strategy for chasing people. It is divided into two word documents, a male version and a female version, with a full 180 pages. This is a summary of the essence of my own. ! "

    Gu Feng feel that letter, however:" you catch up with Dr. Bai with this theory? " "

    not really, "Meng Mang Long scowled fiercely mouth to eat vegetables," I follow this theory and practice, resulting in the Sheng Sheng and I broke out the biggest conflict in history."

    "Then you still talk!" Gu Feng dropped his chopsticks.

    "Oh, isn't this trying to give you more support for my brother," Meng Manglong leaned back, "Actually, it's a matter of feelings. It's quite mysterious. I tried my best to chase people back, but Sheng Sheng kept ignoring me. Afterwards, I calmed down my mind. I just tried to deal with the trouble, and then stopped deliberately and treated him carefully, and he came back naturally. Do you think

    it is mysterious ?" Gu Feng sullenly. Mouth drink: "You mean, let me do nothing and let the flow go?"

    "I didn't mean that," Meng Manglong took a deep breath, "I mean, let you not think about doing anything deliberately. Attentively, do not understand attentively!"

    Gu Feng was a little confused.

    "I have been together with Sheng Sheng for so long, and my personal feeling is," Meng Manglong sipped the red wine, "feelings can't be fake, no one is a fool, don't you think you? To be with Bao Yuan, you must first understand him, understand him, or...

    become him psychologically ."

    "Become him psychologically?" Gu Feng asked.

    "Yes," Meng Manglong nodded, "It means you should compare your heart to your heart. You are his ears, you are his nose, and you are his eyes. You must be able to feel his feelings. This is called one. That's right, isn't it!"

    Gu Feng looked at Meng Manglong's carefree look: "You can feel the feeling of Doctor Bai now?"

    "That is," Meng Manglong smiled proudly, "I can feel it. , My daughter-in-law needs me every night."

    Gu Feng laughed and cursed, took a sip of his drink, and lay on the soft chair, but he kept thinking about what Meng Manglong had just said in his mind.

    To become Yu Baoyuan psychologically, to feel Yu Baoyuan's feelings?

    To become Yu Baoyuan’s ears and nose, and to become Yu Baoyuan’s...eyes?

    --------------------- The author has something to say -----------------------
I'm adding this first time cos it's really funny......

    Gu Jiarui: Daddy, I have encountered a little difficulty chasing someone recently...

    Gu Feng: Who is chasing?

    Gu Jiarui: Don't ask this first, daddy. Tell me, how did you catch your dad?

    Gu Feng: Back then... It was an expert who pointed me to me, so that I could go on the right path and completely conquer your dad.

    Gu Jiarui: I want to hear what he said.

    Gu Feng: Really want to hear it?

    Gu Jiarui: Yes!

    Gu Feng: You are my son, so I will teach it to you. First of all, you have to know that chasing people is just three words... fierce, accurate,

    hehe

    Gu Feng wants to accompany Baoyuan more closely, then there will be further breakthroughs?? Third in the afternoon!