Chapter 189

On the road at the entrance of Super Ingot, cars go back and forth.

    A sports car stopped at the intersection.

    A well-dressed man walked out of the car. He looked at his watch, sighed, and walked to the Super Ingot store, asking for a cup of coffee to take away.

    When he took a packaged cup of coffee, he opened the door and sat back in the driver's seat. He handed the paper bag in his hand to the man in the passenger seat and sighed: "The coffee you want, take it."

    Jiang Hao held the warm coffee in his hand, his eyes wandering out.

    "I said you are also really weird," the man in the driver's seat shook his head helplessly. "The shop is there. I have to buy something for you. Jiang Shao, what's wrong with you recently?"

    Jiang Hao's Looked out of the car window. In the shop of Super Ingot, there was a figure sitting behind the counter in the distance.

    "My buddy, I want to ask you something!" The man in the driver's seat patted Jiang Hao.

    Jiang Hao woke up all of a sudden and coughed: "I'll give you the coffee money later."

    "Come on, why are you being polite to me with such a small amount of money?" The man started the sports car, "I am I’m asking you, why don’t you go in and buy coffee by yourself, I have to do it for you? Didn’t you chase the person named Yu...Yu...Yu Yuanbao, did you chase very tightly?"

    Jiang Hao was silent for a while before he said: "It's useless to go in now."

    The man in the driver's seat took the time to scan Jiang Hao's expressionless handsome face, and he smiled: "I've heard of it too. It seems that the surname Yu has been taken home by Mr. Gu, right? Did the two of them recombine, have you inquired about it?"

    "Ask," Jiang Hao looked at the constantly flowing scenery outside the car window, "I didn't say recombination, nor did I say no recombination. Probably... is still clearing the knot. "

    Oh, buddy, people are clearing up the knot, don't you take advantage of this time to rush up and show yourselves?"

    "At least there is still a knot in his mind. I am in his heart. I am afraid that I will be a friend if I die," Jiang Hao said sullenly. "Besides, I am looking for him in this state, is it appropriate?"

    The man in the driver's seat He twisted his eyebrows and thought for a while, but he could only sigh: "That's true. You said that your brother is also true. It's all about doing business by yourself.

You have to take care of your brother's emotional life. Take you to this matter. It's troublesome to poke your parents there." 

   "I wanted to chase someone and then confess to my parents, now my brother is forced to do nothing," Jiang Hao rubbed his temples with a headache, "My dad Mom now arranges a blind date every day, and my brother gives me a job again. I'm going to find Bao Yuan at this time. Didn't that lead the fire of my family to him?"  

  The man in the driver's seat said with a joy: "Ho, it's kind of sweet. "

    Jiang Hao was expressionless, leaning on the leather seat, looking very tired: "It's fucking tired. Li Ke, I have lived for so many years, do you think I live like a man? ? "

"     like, ah, how not, "said Li Ke driving a car while distracted and said," you are a man child enough. Bing Gege, she burst second group of male model, if you do not man child, the whole world did not a few the man child. "

"     No, I'm not saying that, "Jiang Hao rubbed his temples," I have lived for so many years, my parents have always been under the control they     make of town, they let Whoever goes on a blind date has to go on a blind date. I think about it now, it's really useless."  

  "What,"

Li Ke hissed, "Being a good boy in adolescence, now that he is growing up, he has a sudden rebellious period?"

    Jiang Hao suddenly said. Sitting upright, took a deep breath: "It's not rebellious, I just want to try... If I can get out of the control of my parents and     live beautifully without their shelter, then I will chase hard. Bao Yuan."  

  Li Ke nodded sharply.   

It's just that Jiang Hao stopped here and didn't say anything further. 

   Li Ke didn't dare to ask, what if Jiang Hao couldn't manage it?

    He looked at his brother's handsome and slightly tired face, and sighed for him.

    Not long after Yu Baoyuan received Bai Xiangsheng's marriage news, Lu Yang called.

    When Lu Yang heard the news that Bai Xiangsheng wanted to do his own wedding, he jumped three feet high.

    Bai Xiangsheng’s engagement banquet will be next month, and the formal wedding ceremony will be some time after the engagement banquet. Although it is still a long time away, Lu Yang can’t help but take Yu Baoyuan to buy Bai Xiangsheng’s wedding gift.

    "Just tonight," Lu Yang on the other end heard the whole voice filled with excitement, "Tonight, go to those very expensive shops on the top floor of Jinmao, and our brothers will give Doctor Bai a good choice."

    Yu Baoyuan He laughed, "Why are you so anxious? Isn't it still early?"

    "The sooner you get ready, the better," Lu Yang hurriedly roared over there , "Are you going to make an appointment? No appointment?"

    "Okay, make an appointment? Appointment." Yu Baoyuan agreed with a smile, then chatted with him a few more times, and hung up the phone.

    He put his phone aside, picked up Bai Xiangsheng's engagement banquet invitation, and rubbed it lightly in his hand.

    This invitation is not gaudy all red, but a powder blue background designed by a professional advertising company with a simple and elegant pattern, which looks extremely stylish and tasteful.

    When I opened the invitation, there was a big love drawn between the names "Mr. Bai Xiangsheng" and "Mr. Meng Manglong".

    This is called happiness bubbling, and Yu Baoyuan is happy for Bai Xiangsheng.

    There was another customer in the store, and He Hui and the others were too busy at once, so Yu Baoyuan planned to greet him. He pressed the armrest and pulled the sedentary body from the seat.

    Perhaps it was because he had been sitting for too long, and a burst of blood rushed to his head. For a moment, he only felt dizzy and dizzy. When he opened his eyes again, there was a misty blur in front of him.

    "He Hui?" Yu Baoyuan yelled in a panic, not knowing what he had kicked, "...Xu Jiajia?"

    There were He Hui and Xu Jiajia's voices in the distance. They were supposed to be greeting the guests to order, and they did not notice the abnormal situation on Yu Baoyuan's side.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes were dark and misty, as if all the brilliance had been taken away in an instant. His lips trembled, and he squinted desperately, hoping to see something.

    Just as he was caught in the darkness and anxiety in his heart, he held his hand with both hands.

    A magnetic male voice rang in front of him: "Don't be afraid, I am nicking."