Chapter 197

"Dididi-" The

    crisp alarm sounded.

    Gu Feng raised his head and looked at it at 4:45 in the morning.

    He looked at Yu Baoyuan who was stuck in sleep, hesitated for a moment, and still reached out and shook him: "Baoyuan, Baoyuan."

    Yu Baoyuan woke up from his sleep.

    "Hey, it's early in the morning, and there is still about one and a half hours before sunrise. There is a mountain nearby that is not too high. I will sneak you there, okay?"

    Yu Baoyuan's consciousness became clearer, and he thought of his wish before going to bed. , Nodded.

    Gu Feng still had red blood in his eyes. He helped Yu Baoyuan pack up some things and brought a little equipment that he bought while Yu Baoyuan was asleep. Yu Baoyuan also asked Gu Feng to wear a small backpack. Gu Feng hugged him, and the two of them slipped out of the hospital like a thief.

    Gu Feng had never felt like doing something secretly, so he was a little bit excited in his heart.

    He put Yu Baoyuan in the car and sat in the driver's seat. The car followed the navigation instructions and drove to nearby Yushan.

    Although Yushan is not high, you can still get a bird's-eye view of the city and the sunrise of the city. It can be regarded as one of the small attractions in the city. The road up the mountain has been repaired, but there is always night rain recently, and the road is still a bit broken.

    Gu Feng was afraid that Yu Baoyuan would knock and touch him, and he would feel very distressed by the time, so he didn't ask Yu Baoyuan for one, so he put the person on his back.

    Quiet night, lonely mountain road, there are only two people, one carrying the other, walking slowly towards the top of the mountain.

    "Actually, you don't need to be afraid." Gu Feng carried Yu Baoyuan on his back. He didn't feel too much effort. After all, he also carried heavy weights when practicing Sanda. He tried to use another person on his back to perform his fists. "Really don't be afraid. Everyone who performs surgery on you People, doctors or nurses, I have hired the most experienced."

    Yu Baoyuan leaned on Gu Feng's head with a little sleepiness: "There is always a risk."

    "Even if there is a risk," Gu Feng stepped on the muddy mountain road, sticking the wet mud to his bright and expensive black leather shoes, "it doesn't matter. This time I won't let you go, I will just stay with you like this. A pair of spare eyes."

    Yu Baoyuan sighed, "Who taught you the ability to speak sorrow? In the past five years, I haven't heard you say...Chen Lining?"

    "No," Gu Feng's handsome face flowed. A drop of sweat said, "I found that this matter does not need to be taught. I really fell in love with it and came out naturally. This is my real thoughts, without any fake."

    "Wang Ba." Yu Baoyuan snorted, quietly. Up.

    Gu Feng was walking in the night breeze with people on his back.

    The evening breeze in the mountains was colder than during the day, and the woods under the mountain rang like waves.

    The more you go up, the more the moon sinks toward the mountain line, and it's almost sunrise.

    I don't know how long it has been, or if the baby on his back is asleep. Gu Feng looked up and walked a few steps to reach the top of the mountain.