Chapter 147

After talking with Uncle He for almost all night, Gu Feng finally couldn't resist his sleepiness and fell into a deep sleep.

    Uncle He also yawned. He was getting old, and he had to talk all night long for the juniors to worry about feelings. His old bones were exhausted. He stood up, turned off the light for Gu Feng, and gently closed the door.

    People always grow up, Uncle He thought.

    When Gu Feng was eight years old, he was a domineering kid. The toys you fancy are about to be handed, and you don’t cherish them. After playing for a few days, they just throw them in the pool or the grass. I want to play it every few days, but I will be clamoring to buy it again.

    When Gu Feng was fifteen or sixteen, he was already adolescent, and he was a bit rebellious. Even Uncle He watched him grow up, Gu Feng couldn't help being angry with Uncle He. After I finished my anger, I felt a little regretful, and I couldn't help but apologize. He had to go to the topic and talk a few words on purpose. Then the face of this rebellious teenager would relax. Uncle He sighed heavily.

    After all, when I was young, I was young, and mistakes can be accommodated by the reason of being young after all.

    But in terms of emotions, how can this reason be accepted?

    Uncle He turned his head and looked at Gu Feng's door. The young master had this temper since he was a child. No wonder he was so emotionally confused. It seemed that he was destined to take such a detour. Uncle He smiled lightly, and the corners of his eyes were covered with old wrinkles.

    Jiang Hao took Yu Baoyuan and strolled in London almost all day.

    When I was resting, the sky of London was already full of sunset clouds, beautiful and charming.

    I don't know where the clanging bells rang in the air with a distant smell. In the square where Yu Baoyuan stands now, one can still see a preserved palace, with a unique British architectural style, shining in the sunset glow.

    There are flocks of pigeons around, whispering, some are bold and not afraid of people, some are timid, they will flap their wings and fly into the sky in groups when they see people coming.

    When Jiang Hao walked towards Yu Baoyuan, a large swath of pigeons flew from behind him. Jiang Hao’s smile was soaked in the sun. He handed a glass of things to Yu Baoyuan’s hand: “Here, hot milk.”

    Yu Baoyuan took the milk and nodded: “Thank you.”

    Jiang Hao stretched out his free hand, Yu Baoyuan was a little surprised, and helped him re-enclose the dangling scarf: "The scarf is scattered, and I will catch a cold later, and now it is all right."

    The people on the square said more than less, less, this. At Shizheng, two people with a typical Eastern European appearance passed by Jiang Hao. Jiang Hao suddenly said to Yu Baoyuan: "Let's take a photo together."

    Yu Baoyuan looked up in surprise: "Here?"

    "Yes," Jiang Hao pointed casually, "This square is a famous British attraction. Moreover, such good weather and light are not common in the wet Britain. Let's take a photo together, don't you mind?"

    Yu Baoyuan nodded without objecting.

    Jiang Hao smiled and walked to the two people and asked them in English to take a picture of themselves, and they readily agreed. The bearded man took Jiang Hao’s camera and commanded in English: "Stand closer, yes, the gentleman holding the child will turn to the left..."

    With a click, this warm picture was recorded. Come down.

    Jiang Hao took the camera back and looked at the photo that appeared on the screen. Yu Baoyuan stood with him, and the contours of their faces were lightened more softly at dusk. Gu Jiarui, who was holding in Yu Baoyuan's hands, was sleeping in the swaddling clothes. Behind them, there happened to be white pigeons flying in groups, and the scene was incredibly warm.

    "This picture is very beautiful," Mr. Beard brags without hesitation. His eyes looked at the child in Yu Baoyuan's hand and Jiang Hao. "Are you two husbands of the same sex?"

    Yu Baoyuan smiled. He shook his head: "No, no, it's a friend."

    Jiang Hao didn't speak, but his smile suddenly stiffened.

    This Mr. Bearded and the woman with heavy makeup next to him should be from Romania. The woman with heavy makeup heard Yu Baoyuan say this, nodded politely, turned her head and said to her husband in Romanian: "Let me just say it, they don't look good at all..."

    Jiang Hao slightly picked Raising an eyebrow, he asked Yu Baoyuan in Chinese, "What are they talking about?"

    "The lady said that we two don't look good," Yu Baoyuan said, "There is nothing else."

    Jiang Hao's face was calm, facing in English. The couple said thanks, took Yu Baoyuan aside and sat down.

    Yu Baoyuan took a sip of hot milk, and the white milk stain stuck to the corner of his mouth. Jiang Hao saw it, took out a tissue from his pocket, and wanted to wipe it for him.

    Yu Baoyuan hurriedly refused: "Don't be so troublesome, I licked the corner of my mouth."

    Jiang Hao smiled and retracted the tissue. The two were dull for a while, Jiang Hao suddenly said: "In the eyes of others, we two are so unworthy? "

    Yu Baoyuan murmured and said nothing.

    "I used to give you that scarf. I have been waiting for your reply. I didn't wait for a clear answer. I was a little disappointed." Jiang Hao took a deep breath and turned his head. Those charming eyes fixedly looked at Yu Baoyuan. Have you always been uncertain, I like you?"