Chapter 144

Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng arrived in London, England safely.

    Someone here has already arranged the hotel quickly, and Yu Baoyuan and the others will just go and go through the formalities directly.

    In the car, Yu Baoyuan glanced at Bai Xiangsheng next to him, and saw that his face was calm, but the crazy beating fingers revealed his inner...expectations.

    Yu Baoyuan originally thought that this line of business, although Bai Xiangsheng said it was for travel and vacation, but in his heart he should be completely worried about the health of him and his children.

    But when Yu Baoyuan saw the men's sunglasses, sunscreen, SLR camera, beach pants, etc. in the travel bag in Bai Xiangsheng's hand, he understood.

    Perhaps half of this person came here for vacation.

    When the car drove to the hotel, Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng got out of the car, followed by a few bodyguards.

    They walked to the front desk, and before the bodyguard and accompanying interpreter next to him could speak, Yu Baoyuan spoke fluently with the person in charge of the front desk in authentic English.

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at Yu Baoyuan with a smile: "The spoken language is really nice."

    "That's" Yu Baoyuan was slightly proud. I have worked in Gu’s for so many years and often receive various international customers. Language is already a required course for him. "Don’t look at what your brother did before! I can talk to you about Romanian. Two sentences..." The

    two went into their own suites as they said.

    After finishing things and eating a sumptuous dinner prepared by the hotel, Bai Xiangsheng showed Gu Jiarui the situation and asked Yu Baoyuan to feed some milk. The two of them went to sleep just because of jet lag.

    When I woke up, the sun was shining brightly.

    Bai Xiangsheng awakened Yu Baoyuan, and the two of them went downstairs still with deep sleepiness. There was a prepared breakfast downstairs. Yu Baoyuan held Gu Jiarui and sat down with Bai Xiangsheng, preparing to have a meal first.

    The sound of pedaling footsteps rang in the slightly quiet landscape restaurant. Yu Baoyuan looked up casually and was shocked.

    The person in front of him turned out to be Jiang Hao!

    Is he here?

    Yu Baoyuan pulled Bai Xiangsheng abruptly: "Do you think I'm dazzled, is this Jiang Hao?"

    Bai Xiangsheng took a sip of milk in his mouth and barely squirted it out.

    Jiang Hao's eyes are still a little red, it should be because of insufficient sleep time and sleepy. But he still had his back straight, his whole body looked energetic, and he walked to Yu Baoyuan's side: "You have no dizziness, it's me."

    "You..." Bai Xiangsheng froze for a moment, "Why are you here?"

    "Me and Bao Yuan said that I was on vacation and wanted to go abroad with him. He refused me. "Jiang Hao's eyes looked a little hurt. "Unexpectedly, you ran to England with someone else when you turned your head. "

    Yu Baoyuan's expression was a little unnatural: "I'm... there is a reason."

    "It's because of Mr. Wu," Jiang Hao said, his eyes bright, "I know."

    Yu Baoyuan sinks. He sighed: "First come out to avoid the old silly critic surnamed Wu, so that he can't do anything secretly. Then I will contact people in the country, and I will definitely solve this matter."

    Jiang Hao nodded. , Asked the waiter to come over and help fetch the tableware: "You don’t have to worry too much about this. Now the Gu family, the Meng family... and our Jiang family are almost in an alliance. No matter how arrogant, Mr. Wu dare not follow The three families fought at the same time. "

    Yu Baoyuan raised his head suddenly: "You said the Jiang family..."

    "You're welcome!" Jiang Hao blinked a bright smile at Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan lowered his head silently, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Jiang Hao continued: "I listened to my dad before I came out. Gu Feng had an appointment with the tax bureau leader. Gu's tax problem is not big. Gu Feng also has Fang Jianglin who bought a large amount of banned drugs for experimentation. Evidence, as long as it is used well, is enough for those bastards who are inferior to pigs and dogs to drink a pot. "

    Yu Baoyuan paused and nodded.

    He found out the drug prohibition, and he handed it over to Gu Feng before coming to the UK. According to the method of taking care of the front, I must be able to use the maximum benefit of this handle, and it will make Old Wu and the others a headache for a while.

    "So, don't worry too much about domestic affairs, in fact, the situation is better than you think now," Jiang Hao shook the cup in his hand, the mellow milk in the cup was stained with white stains on the wall of the cup, "...you now ought to relax Britain and

    Guo many places I cooked, I'll take you around it. "

    Yu Po-yuan casually stuffed some food into his mouth, a long time before they break free from the thoughts in such like, nodded his head." That's okay."

    Jiang Hao's smile was even greater, he looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was eating with his head down. The gentle sunlight shines on his face through the glass windows of the landscape restaurant, and the gentle light depicts the curve of his profile.

    This picture is like a stone thrown into the lake, causing ripples in Jiang Hao's heart. He thought, if he could have such a person who is sometimes gentle and gentle, then how lucky he would be.