Chapter 82

"Whatever you do," Yu Baoyuan flicked off Gu Feng boredly, stood up, "Close the door when you leave. Put some medicine on your hand after applying cold compress for half an hour, don't press hard, it will aggravate the injury... Damn. , Ma beg trouble." He

    turned around and left.

    Gu Feng grabbed his hand, "Are you hungry?"

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, as if he didn't understand what Gu Feng was saying: "What are you talking about?"

    "I asked if you were hungry." Gu Feng repeated. Again.

    "I'm hungry or not, what does it matter to you?"

    "I heard," Gu Feng's grim face was slightly red, "People who are pregnant often feel hungry. Are you hungry? I'll buy you some supper for you. Eat."

    Yu Baoyuan retracted his hand, "No need." As he

    said, he turned and returned to the bedroom coldly.

    As soon as he closed the bedroom door, he sighed.

    how to say? In fact, there is a little bit of struggle and regret.

    Not to mention it's okay, I do feel a little hungry when I say it.

    But when he thinks that Gu Feng should do this, he feels very awkward, and would rather not eat than have anything to do with Gu Feng.

    I changed my pajamas in the bedroom, and just about to wash, there was a knock on the door.

    Yu Baoyuan opened the door, and Gu Feng stood outside the bedroom.

    He should have just returned from the outside, the black coat that protects against the cold has not been taken off, and there is some chill on his body. He handed over a bag: "

    Just bought it, eat it while it's hot." Yu Baoyuan raised his eyes, only to see Gu Feng's hair and eyelashes stained with icy debris: "It's snowing outside?"

    "Yeah." Gu Feng nodded. Head, didn't say much.

    Yu Baoyuan was silent for a while, then took the bag.

    Seeing that he had taken the food obediently, Gu Feng nodded, turned around and helped him turn off the light in the living room, closed the door and returned to his room next door.

    Yu Baoyuan walked to the window and opened the curtains.

    When I drove back, it hadn't snowed yet. I didn't expect it to be so heavy after a few hours.

    The feathers of snow are blowing in the vast world. The original bustling and beautiful city suddenly became plain white under the falling snow. The arrogant lights and traffic seemed to have become quieter with the heavy snow.

    The whole world, like the ding-dong of a piano, is pure and peaceful.

    He sat by the window and hesitated for a while before reaching out and taking out the things from the bag.

    They are all light and easy to digest food, and some fruits.

    He laughed self-deprecatingly, but this time Gu Feng was interested.

    However, presumably Gu Feng was also afraid that he was hungry from the Gu family in his stomach. If he was hungry, he would ignore Gu Feng's Tie Theorem, where there was such a good treatment.

    He raised his eyes and looked at the heavy snow outside the window. Forget it, it's almost New Year.

    Gu Feng returned to his room and closed the door.

    The room was very quiet, and there was no noise except the sound of him walking around. For a while, Gu Feng only felt that the room was a little uncomfortable, so he turned on the TV and turned on a channel at will, letting the sound of the TV drive away the silence in the room.

    He sat down on the sofa, but looked at the books on the wooden coffee table.

    They were all sent by Anna and Xiao Zhou.

    Since the two of them knew that Yu Baoyuan was pregnant with Gu Feng's child, they thought of ways to take more care of them. Not only took care of Yu Baoyuan, but also seemed to remind Gu Feng sideways.

    When Gu Feng moved, Xiao Zhou and Anna worked together to add some maternity books to their general manager Gu's bookshelf, so that they could get a sense of the coldness of General Gu.

    Gu Feng walked to the shelf and looked at the books on the shelf.

    In addition to the professional books and English originals that I usually read, the bookshelves are full of various treasures for pregnant women. Xiao Zhou and Anna seem to have searched all the books about pregnant women, and they have everything. "Encyclopedia of Pregnant Women's Diet and Nutrition", "Pregnant Women's Diet and Medication Taboos", "Easy Exercises During Pregnancy", "Postpartum Care of Sows"...

    It is really troublesome.