Chapter 137

Meng

    Manglong was silent for a while on the other end of the phone: "Really?" "Yeah," Bai Xiangsheng nodded, the gentle winter sun reflected in his eyes, bright as the stars, "I have been working for so long, and I am indeed tired. I want to rest for a while, and then consider career planning."

    "What are you thinking about," Meng Manglong said with a smug smile over there, " My husband has money. Don't worry, my husband has made money for so many years. It's all for you. If you're willing, I'll be more happy to support you for the rest of your life."

    "Come on," Bai Xiangsheng rolled his eyes into the air, "I'm bored at home all the time, watching you all the time. Okay, I will pack a batch of things and go back today. I will take care of the follow-up matters myself and let you know when the time comes."

    He hung up the phone and walked all the way to his clinic.

    He also used this clinic for a long time, saying that it was impossible for him to have no feelings.

    He stood in the middle of the room and looked around, all looks familiar.

    After working for so many years and completing five years of training, I am used to getting up early and staying up late every day, and accustomed to delivery and surgery all night long. When Bai Xiangsheng recalled all this, he felt a little surprised for an instant. After all these years, it was like a machine. Like, work tirelessly.

    Once he broke away a little bit from this paralyzed state, he felt tremendous fatigue rushing into his heart.

    He still remembers a few years ago, he had a morning operation and was about to go downstairs for lunch. He received a call from the ward saying that there was a pregnant woman with poor fetal heart rate monitoring, NST non-responsive type, low biophysical score, and it was suspected to be intrauterine. Embarrassment. He hurriedly turned his head and went back. When he came out of the operating room, he was already exhausted and weakened. One carelessness, the whole person rolled down the stairs.

    Later, I woke up in the neurology department and was diagnosed with a slight concussion.

    After so many years of medical experience, he asked himself whether he had neglected any patient, and he had never relaxed any operation. Even if the mother and family members are slack off, the doctor who looks forward to the patient's safety and health most is the doctor who treats him.

    But after so many years, he is indeed tired, and he should rest.

    Bai Xiangsheng sorted out some important things from the cabinet and drawer and put them in a small box. There is also a picture of him and his doctoral supervisor, that is, his mentor.

    Although the mentor has passed away, Bai Xiangsheng asked himself for so many years to this day that there has not been a single moment of failing the mentor's teaching.

    Worth it.

    With red and moist eyes, he straightened his back solemnly, bowed deeply towards the picture of his teacher.

    For a long time, he took things and walked out of his consulting room with his back straight and a bright smile.

    It feels good to have a clear conscience.

    He walked all the way to Yu Baoyuan’s ward. He saw several cardboard boxes piled up in the ward, and he was astonished: "Are you... you are going to be discharged?"

    "Yes," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Last time. An old expert also visited the situation and agreed to be discharged from the hospital. I have asked the bodyguard at the door to help with the procedures. Besides, there are people in the hospital coveting to use the child as the test material, and I can stay here with peace of mind. Are you there?"

    Bai Xiangsheng looked at the scene in the ward and suddenly smiled: "That's a coincidence."

    "What a coincidence?" Yu Baoyuan wondered.

    Bai Xiangsheng opened his hands and smiled in his eyes: "Look at me, is there any difference between me and before?" When Yu Baoyuan heard this question, he was silent for a while, resting his chin with one hand, frowning at Bai Xiangsheng. After taking a close look at his body, he said for a long time: "Compared with before... the face is fatter?"

    "No! No!" Bai Xiangsheng's always cold cheeks have miraculously turned into pig liver color this time, "I didn't wear a coat. Can't you see it?"

    "Oh, this way," Yu Baoyuan nodded

    clearly , "I thought you just took it off temporarily." "Resigned," Bai Xiangsheng said with great ease, "I don't plan to continue working here. Go down."

    Yu Baoyuan was suddenly a little surprised: "You just quit your job so simply and neatly? This is your own favorite career, you don't think about it anymore?"

    "Think about it," Bai Xiangsheng sat down by the bed and stretched out his hand and gently shook Gu Jiarui. The sleeping little cradle listened to the shallow breathing of the child, “I have done everything I want for so many years. It’s enough.”

    “Is President Meng in your family informed about it?”

    Bai Xiangsheng listened. When he got here, he laughed, and a gentle smile appeared in his eyes: "He, he wants me to resign. I am busy at work and don't have much time to spend time with him. I'm fine now, just to be able to be with him more. You can also take time to take care of my family's

    Yanyan , how great." Yu Baoyuan took Gu Jiarui out of the cradle, held it in his hands, and smiled: "So...congratulations?"

    Bai Xiangsheng stretched out his hand and hit Yu Baoyuan. Palm.