Chapter 112

Gu Yun took Yu Baoyuan back to his apartment.

    He held Yu Baoyuan in an extremely gentle motion, took out the key from Yu Baoyuan's trouser pocket and opened the door of his house, walked into the bedroom, and gently placed Yu Baoyuan on the bed.

    Yu Baoyuan groaned uncomfortably.

    Gu Feng chuckled, and slowly took off Yu Baoyuan's jacket, trying not to disturb Yu Baoyuan.

    As the thick coat was taken off, Yu Baoyuan's swollen belly was also especially obvious under the cover of a layer of close-fitting warm clothing.

    Gu Feng was taken aback, unconsciously stretched out his hand to cover it.

    Surprisingly, he felt a faint movement from under his stomach.

    "This is..." Gu Feng's face flushed slightly.

    Is this his son making trouble in his stomach?

    Gu Feng only knew that Yu Baoyuan was carrying his son in his belly, but when he really felt the tremor of a life, the excitement was beyond words.

    His throat rolled involuntarily, and his already handsome face became more energetic.

    He just sat by the bed for a long time, looking at Yu Baoyuan's sleeping face, looking at his soft and cute expression that is not easy to show. Gu Feng lowered his head, moved extremely gently, and kissed Yu Baoyuan's soft and warm lips.

    Only at this time did he realize the warmth that came from his heart, like home.

    When Yu Baoyuan got up the next day, he found that his jacket and pants had been taken off unknowingly. He looked a little embarrassed, and he probably knew in his heart that Gu Feng helped him take it off.

    He lay in bed for a while, got up to wash, and then got dressed. As soon as he walked to the living room, someone knocked on the door. When he opened it, it was Gu Feng again.

    "Your breakfast," Gu Feng lifted the bag in his hand and handed it to Yu Baoyuan, "I have something you like."

    Yu Baoyuan was a little embarrassed: "You don't need to bring it anymore, I can prepare breakfast by myself."

    Gu Feng stubbornly walked into Yu Baoyuan's room, and put the things on the table in the same way: "Don't be afraid of my trouble, this is me. I should take the responsibility...eat while it's hot."

    Yu Baoyuan hesitated a little, but still sat down at the table, took a pair of chopsticks that Gu Feng handed over, and started to eat breakfast.

    I have to say that the breakfast that Gu Feng brought was much better than the one he made himself.

    The variety is rich, the nutrition is balanced and comprehensive, and the taste is extremely good.

    Fragrant, especially fragrant.

    Is he greedy? Greedy, especially greedy.

    So he just sat down without spine and humiliatedly ate what Gu Feng had brought.

    Alas, it depends on the son in the stomach, it depends on him, bastard, so greedy!

    Yu Baoyuan fiercely picked up a thin-skinned and juicy dumpling, stuffed it into his mouth, and opened it fiercely. "Your store is going to open again in the next year," Gu Feng said slowly while eating, "Then what are you going to do today?" Yu Baoyuan didn't want to answer him, but he was sluggish, so he replied slowly: " I want to go to the hospital to see Dr. Bai’s condition."

    "Okay," Gu Feng nodded, "Then I'll take you to the hospital and then go to the company. I will ask Anna to bring you lunch at noon, and I will pick it up in the evening. You."

    Gu Feng drove Yu Baoyuan to the hospital in a low-key commercial vehicle.

    "Call me if you have anything." After Gu Feng watched Yu Baoyuan walk into the hospital, he took a deep breath, turned and got into the car, and went to the company.

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to take the elevator directly to the floor where Meng Manglong's intensive care unit was located, but it was also unfortunate that he had to hold the handrails and walk up the stairs when the elevator was repaired.

    Meng Manglong’s intensive care unit was on the fifth floor, and Yu Baoyuan had only reached the third floor. He was panting and exhausted.

    Sure enough, there was one in his stomach, and the action was inconvenient.

    He stood at the top of the stairs and rested for a while, his eyes turned around, and he was suddenly attracted by a figure walking by.

    That person's back...Why is it so familiar?

    Yu Baoyuan was not in a hurry, and a little bit of curiosity emerged in his heart, so he followed the back and walked into the aisle, finally caught up, and saw the back sitting on the bench.

    Yu Baoyuan took a closer look, and it was Lu Yang!

    There was blood on Lu Yang's clothes at the moment, and he looked okay, but his face was ugly and he looked angrily.

    Next to him, there was a man sitting. The man was as big as a meat bear, with a beard on his face. Obviously, he looked so masculine and strong, but he wore a pair of white high-top shoes with sequins, tight pants, and a black silk coat on his upper body. The coat was embroidered with gaudy and colorful peonies.

    He looks masculine and has a bit...a bit girly.

    At this time, the ancient bear-like man glared at Lu Yang, with a sharp and piercing voice: "Pleasant!"

    Lu Yang also glared at him, without admitting: "Sao Zhu!"