Chapter 160

Police station.

    The dazzling incandescent lamp was shining in the interrogation room, and the atmosphere stagnated for a while.

    When Yu Baoyuan arrived, the door of the interrogation room was still closed, and he was taken to the office to assist in the investigation.

    After waiting in the office for a short while, the door of the interrogation room over there opened. Lu Yang looked depressed and sat beside Yu Baoyuan under the instructions of several police officers.

    Yu Baoyuan looked up at Lu Yang's face, it was ugly, and there was a faint smell of alcohol.

    "What's wrong with you?" He frowned and asked, "I've only been abroad for a few days, but you even went in the game?"

    Lu Yang moved his dry mouth, and finally didn't say a word.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him as if he was in a bad mood, so he didn't plan to ask any more, and directly asked the policeman sitting behind his desk: "Hello, I am a friend of Lu Yang. I want to ask. , Did he...did he commit something?" The

    policeman handed over a piece of paper and sipped the hot water: "Dangerously soliciting customers in public places for prostitution."

    Yu Baoyuan almost didn't stare out.

    public area? Soliciting prostitutes?

    Lu Yang?

    Lu Yang's pale face suddenly filled with blood, and he pulled up his dry throat and shouted: "Who is soliciting a prostitute! I don't!"

    Yu Baoyuan motioned to Lu Yang to be quiet. The situation is a bit messy, he needs to understand first. It’s clear: "Excuse me, can you tell me the specifics?" The

    police nodded, explaining in a relatively mild manner: "That's it. According to reports from the masses, the nearby Shandong Park, recently A large number of homosexuals engage in physical transactions at night or in the early hours of the morning. Our police station has launched several anti-prostitution operations against this. These recruits and prostitutes became vigilant and changed the trading time to dawn. Today, we were dispatched again. A small team conducted a thorough investigation. In the park, you found this friend of yours and another "park frequenter" were pulling and tugging, so we brought him back and interrogated together."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned as he heard it.

    To say that Lu Yang would do such a thing, he really didn't believe it.

    However, the police will not lead people indiscriminately. Lu Yang and another prostitute should be involved. It should be a fact.

    He coughed lightly: "That's it. This friend of mine has a decent job and a stable income. I believe he will not

    engage in prostitution. Is there any misunderstanding in this?" Taking a sip of wolfberry hot tea, he sneered: "You said he has a decent job?"

    "Yes." Yu Baoyuan felt a little inexplicable, but still nodded.

    "He had explained it in the interrogation room before, and we thought it might be a misunderstanding. But another colleague of mine asked about his work. Guess what he said?"

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned.

    When the police said so, he could almost predict the situation at that time.

    Originally, Lu Yang was able to prove his innocence. The police repeatedly asked what job he was doing. He gave them a "I'm a duck". That's daring, and he was handcuffed directly with a dazzling handcuff.

    Yu Baoyuan suddenly didn't know how to answer. For a long time, he turned his head and gave Lu Yang a fierce look: "This... I will explain, what my

    friend said about making duck actually means making roast duck. He opened in the commercial city. A roast duck restaurant has a good reputation. Look," Yu Baoyuan flipped through his mobile phone, "This is a photo of his storefront. This is the business license I took, and his name is on it..." The

    police confirmed again and again. Several times, Yu Baoyuan also worked hard to help explain and pull, and let Lu Yang sign a few more words, finally getting Lu Yang off the hook.

    Yu Baoyuan was relieved when Lu Yang was taken off the handcuffs.

    "Okay," the police beckoned, "Don't go to Shandong Park in the middle of the night if you are okay. Go back, your companions may have to be detained for a while."

    Lu Yang had already stood up, and frowned when he heard this: "I fucking don't know those people! I was drunk, and they just came up to fortify me with money, I didn't want it, they insisted," What does it matter to me! Laozi's backyard has not been opened for more than 20 years, and I have to be suspected of hiring prostitutes. I was really wronged..."

    Yu Baoyuan took Lu Yang and walked out of the police station.

    The sky was half bright outside. In the Wumengmeng sky, the light of daylight is like silk, seeping out bit by bit from behind the thick clouds.

    The two walked side by side without talking to each other.

    For a long time, Yu Baoyuan said, "As soon as I came back, you gave me such a big surprise. Would you like to explain it to me?"

    Lu Yang sniffed, "It's not because of Lu Yang."

    Yu Baoyuan's heart turned and understood. He said Lu Yang refers to that Lu Yang, and he sighed, "What's wrong with him?"

    Lu Yang was silent for a long time, then suddenly stopped, turned around in the slight cold wind and turned towards Yu Baoyuan, and said seriously: "I I officially confessed to him."