Chapter 187

When Yu Baoyuan woke up, the sun had already spilled in through the gaps in the curtains, and patches of golden scales were reflected on the ground.

    He lifted the quilt and struggled to sit up, leaning back.

    The seat next to him is empty.

    Yu Baoyuan scratched his head, suddenly feeling like a dream.

    The man who was almost crying at the door yesterday...Is it Gu Feng?

    That man who used a begging tone just to beg a little bit of sweetness... is it really Gu Feng?

    He was a little unbelievable.

    Yu Baoyuan squinted his eyes, but felt that the scene in front of him was blurred. He can only see a hazy light and shadow, like some damn powerful mosaic in some unspeakable film, blocking what should be seen strictly, which is regrettable, disappointing, and annoying!

    His Adam's apple rolled, leaning on the spot without moving.

    This time I didn’t know it would take a few minutes to rest to get my eyes back.

    "Kata__"

    Just as he closed his eyes and waited for his eyes to become clear, the door made a sound and was pushed by Gu Feng from the outside.

    When Gu Feng walked into Yu Baoyuan's room, he had already put on a full suit. The black suit pants have slender legs, and the white shirt lined the upper body perfectly and sexy. The whole person looks handsome and charming.

    He walked over to Yu Baoyuan and sat down: "I can't see my eyes now?"

    "It should be fine after a few minutes of rest," Yu Baoyuan sighed weakly, "It's been the same for the past few days."

    Gu Feng's eyes were distressed and silent. After a while: "I have hired an expert in this area, and I will see you again this afternoon."

    "No," Yu Baoyuan waved his hand, "I have seen the doctor and took the medicine, so I don't need to see it again."

    "Listen to me once, is it good?" Gu Feng rubbed the back of Yu Baoyuan's hand. "After all, the body is a major matter, and there can be no slack. Let the expert see you again, and you will have more peace of mind... Besides, you too. I hope my eyes can take less risks and recover sooner? Ruirui grows so

    fast, you don't want to miss his growth, don't you?"

    Yu Baoyuan felt Gu Feng's salty pig's hand rubbing the back of his hand for a long time. There was a dull hum.

    Gu Feng is indeed getting more and more poking at him recently.

    He knew that if it was a simple gesture of goodwill, then Yu Baoyuan would definitely not buy in, and would not give the slightest bit of face. Therefore, when he shows his favor, he always uses other names. Using Gu Jiarui's growth and so on as an excuse...

    He knew that this way, Yu Baoyuan would definitely not be able to refuse!

    Really scheming, Yu Baoyuan gritted his teeth, thinking about it this way, and feeling upset, he simply took away the hand that Gu Feng was surreptitiously, and slapped it on the back of Gu Feng's hand with a slap.

    Gu Feng was taken aback for a moment, and he retracted his hand in a hesitant manner: "In the afternoon, I will take you to the hospital where the old expert is."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted in his nostrils and opened his eyes.

    The scene in front of me is clearer than before, but overall it is still very blurry.

    When Gu Feng saw Yu Baoyuan's frowning brows, he knew that his eyes probably hadn't recovered from the blurry state, and volunteered: "Don't worry, I'll feed you breakfast, okay?" When

    Yu Baoyuan stood up to talk , A spoonful of hot porridge has been handed to his mouth.

    He originally wanted to refuse. After all, his eyes are not working well for the time being, but he still has the instinct to eat, and he will not send breakfast to his nostrils.

    But smelling the scent of the porridge, he gulped and swallowed, and ate the spoonful of porridge with his mouth open.

    The sweet white fungus is accompanied by the soft red rice. Although the heat is not home, it tastes surprisingly good.

    He smashed his mouth and couldn't help asking: "Which porridge bought? It's pretty good..."

    He said, and Gu Feng smiled: "I did it."

    Yu Baoyuan's expression froze: "... …You?"

    "Yeah," Gu Feng put a spoonful of porridge to Yu Baoyuan’s lips, "I’ve been learning from the chef at home these days, learning to cook simple meals. This porridge is very healthy, I think It suits you very well."

    Yu Baoyuan took the porridge and suddenly remembered how he felt when Gu Feng stole his hand just now.

    It felt like Gu Feng's palm was strange.

    Now I think about it again, maybe it was... when I was learning to cook porridge, it was hot?

    Gu Feng fed a small bowl of porridge and put the bowl aside: "You like to eat, I will cook it for you next time, okay?"

    "No trouble," Yu Baoyuan's expression was a little unnatural, "In fact, it doesn't matter if you don't eat. "Relationship."

    "You have cooked for me for so many years, secretly understanding my favorite flavors and dishes, and then changing the tricks so that I don't get tired of it. You used to treat me like this," Gu Feng's Adam's apple rolled over. "Where can I do it now? Baoyuan, as long as you want, I can treat you better than this, trust me."

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes gradually became clear, and he turned his head to look. The look on Gu Feng's face was inexplicably complicated.

    There is joy and expectation, but also loss and bitterness.

    Like a big domestic dog.

    He was a little upset for a while, scratching his messy hair, and got out of bed: "Whatever you want."

    Gu Feng watched Yu Baoyuan walk out of the room, sighed, picked up the bowl and left half of it. Congee, pick up the spoon.

    As if intentionally or unintentionally, he just wanted to touch the small spot where Yu Baoyuan's lips touched, as if this way, he could taste more sweetness.