Chapter 88

The time for the high-speed rail was relatively tight. Lu Yang didn't stay at Yu Baoyuan's long, so he got up and went to the station to go home.

    Yu Baoyuan was bored at home alone, so he started to scan the news.

    Since he used to be in charge of finance at Gu, he especially likes to pay attention to financial news when watching the news. Open this software today, the system automatically pushes the latest commercial disturbance in this city.

    Just looking at it, Yu Baoyuan frowned.

    The headline has a large line of words, one by one, the Chen Group’s stock has fallen to the limit for several days, and the real estate project may be put on hold for insufficient investment.

    He clicked in and read the detailed report.

    He is fairly clear about the recent business situation of the Chen Group. The Chen family is indeed precarious at present, but fortunately, there is still a large real estate project in his hands. If it is managed well, it can turn over in a single battle.

    He has also paid attention to this real estate project, although it is difficult to move forward, but it will not be put on hold. Now that this kind of news broke, then Chen's big project might really be about to collapse.

    Could it be that investors suddenly withdrew their capital in view of business conditions?

    Yu Baoyuan pulled down and saw only the photos taken by the media. Chen Guangdao, Chen's current president, Chen Lining's father, with a gloomy and anxious expression, walked towards his car under the protection of bodyguards.

    He quietly looked at Chen Guangdao's ugly face, but a trace of doubt arose in his heart.

    I'm afraid this is not easy.

    The Chen family was now shrouded in a cloud of mist.

    Chen Guangdao kept smoking and making calls one by one. Phone contact almost rummaged, his heart still jerks, surface fire, "Hey, Mr. Liu? Yes I am, Chen Road ...... Yes, we project that is not like you think that

    way, in fact, we ...... "The

    phone was cut before Chen Guangdao finished speaking.

    Chen Guang roared with anger and smashed the phone directly on the table.

    "Okay, don't be angry," Chen Guangdao's wife patted him on the back, "Smooth less, and the boat will be straight at the end of the bridge. There will be a way."

    "What can I do!" Chen Guangdao banged. The whole crowd was trembling, "Who knew that Gu would suddenly divest at this juncture. They are the largest investor. Now that they are withdrawing, my project is almost a waste! My previous investment is also lost in it. Now, the future of the Chen

    family is also smashed inside!" Chen Lining sat on the sofa, bowed his head, shivering.

    He didn't dare to let his father know the truth of Gu's divestment, and he dared not say a word.

    Chen Liran sat opposite Chen Lining, looked at Chen Lining's sullen look, and laughed in his heart: "Lining, don't be so decadent. Our family hasn't fallen down yet, so you just put on this funeral look, it's not bad enough Is it?"

    Chen Lining glanced at Chen Liran gloomily, without speaking.

    He Chen Lining was born of Chen Guangdao and his current wife, and is of the Chen family's bloodline. What is Chen Liran?

    It's just the wild species that my father stole and played outside.

    At this juncture, how dare you even stab him with a gun and a stick?

    He sneered: "Chen Liran, what do you mean by this? Dad is upset now, and you still want to hide the needle in this sentence. Are you still not messy enough?"

    "I don't think it's messy enough?" Chen Liran snorted coldly, his eyes colder. "Then do you have any substantive solutions? Are you going to talk about it?"

    " Okay !" Chen Guangdao yelled, and those copper bell-like eyes glared at his two disagreeable sons, "What is the argument? Noisy, shut me up! Immediately, you can buy me investment now, how much can you pull. Lining, come with me to see Mr. Gu tomorrow, even if you kneel on him and beg him, you have to give it to me Investment back!"

    Chen Lining remained silent.

    His mother, Rao Yingmei, sat next to Chen Lining and said in his ear: "Lining, don't you have a good relationship with General Gu? Go and beg him to re-inject capital."

    "Mom..."

    "The Chen family is now The storm is precarious, you should do something too," Rao Yingmei suddenly showed a serious aura, "In any case, the Chen family can't just fall down like this. Do you understand what I mean?"