Chapter 30

"They said they couldn't get through with your cell phone, so they called our office."

    Yu Baoyuan mumbled dullly, "I know."

    Anna tilted her head and looked at Yu Baoyuan's expression as if something was wrong, "I listen. Your aunt seems to be very shrewd and powerful, what's the matter?"

    Yu Baoyuan smiled and waved his hand, "It's okay, I can solve it myself."

    Then, she stood up and walked to the small balcony.

    Sure enough, several missed calls were displayed on the phone. He was muted before, so he didn't receive it.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the phone screen, hesitated for a while, and called back.

    The people over there seemed to be waiting, and they answered after a second ring. Before Yu Baoyuan could speak, there was a scolding, "Yu Baoyuan, you won't answer if I call you? If people mix well outside, don't you look down on our relatives, right?"

    Yu Baoyuan's face was deep and he watched the stream downstairs. The vehicle, "Aunt, what's the matter?"

    "I ask you, have you paid for this month's money?"

    "No."

    The aunt over there sneered, "Your dad is lying on the hospital bed, you don't want to pay Come over and watch him die, right? Your grandma and your cousin are eager to spend money, and you don’t plan to help, are you?"

    Yu Baoyuan squeezed the phone tightly, "Auntie, since you told me that my dad was sick, I have The intermittent fights have passed by nearly 100,000. My dad has treated me and my mother as beasts since he was a child. He is sick. I think that giving him money on the basis of blood relationship is the ultimate goal. What do you want?"

    My aunt's breath suffocated. It seemed that Yu Baoyuan, who had always been so talkative, would dare to talk to her elders directly, and immediately sneered with anger, "Oh, it seems that you are really famous in a big city. You dare to talk to elders directly. You. Are there any elders in your eyes? Do you understand filial piety?"

    Yu Baoyuan's face was frighteningly cold.

    I think back then, my father had a domestic violence and my mother always wanted to divorce, but this group of relatives came to do mother’s work like shit. They brought the grandma and aunt next door, and a bunch of people just said that women should be patient. A divorced woman will humiliate her family. Every time my mother wanted to leave, she was dragged back by these relatives.

    But did these relatives help once when Mom was beaten up by her dad's domestic violence?

    After his mother was gone, the relatives turned greedy eyes on him. Using the excuse of treating Yu Baoyuan’s father, he called for money every month.

    Of course, only they know who the money was used in the end.

    A group of selfish white-eyed wolves!

    Yu Bao smiled with anger, and simply tore his face with these people. "Aunty thinks I don’t have filial piety. It doesn’t matter to me. My dad treated my mother and me that way in the early years, and now he wants to support me? Can you pull it down? I, Yu Baoyuan, have no parents or mothers. As for my cousin...aunt, that’s your son. Why should he want me to pay if he lacks money?” The

    aunt over there seemed to be surprised, but she didn’t expect her to call herself. If you come to ask for money, you will be strictly rejected, "Yu Baoyuan, do you know how to behave? Okay, don’t you don’t make money? You will be removed from the Yu family if you don’t make money!"

    "It's funny, I'm not early not more than family yet? are you more than this waste, I really do not want to become more than family, shame thing. "

    aunt tone Yin Zhi," I give you one last chance, Da Buda money? " " the

    yuan is not ," Yu Baoyuan sneered, "Do you want Mingbi?"

    Before waiting for his aunt to reply, he cut off the phone.

    This group of rubbish maggots are still thinking about using blood as an excuse to use him as an ATM to suck blood?

    Go fuck!

    Yu Baoyuan now has no father or mother. These relatives will go back wherever they come from, and he will not recognize any of them.